Chapter 3: Sober

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!

I'm sorry for the slow updates, I'll try to update more often after a couple of chapters..

Anyway, enjoy this chapter and don't be shy to share your thoughts!!

Chapter 3:

"Kamsahamnida!" Yuri and His friends bowed down then walked out of the training facility with their bags.

"Ahh I'm so happy!" His friend named Hyoyeon almost jump in happiness.

"Let's go out tonight!" Another friend named Shindong said.

"I'll go back to Our hometown.. So let's just meet some other time!" Eunhyuk said and gave them brotherly hugs before he walk to different direction.

"What about Yul?"

The tanned guy smiled, "You eally missed partying.." He said and His friends nodded.

"Yeah.. So are you going? Our hard missions are done, So loosen up and enjoy!"

"No, I can't.."

"Yul, We're out of the service now.. Let's relax."

He shake his head, "This is just the beginning of my real mission.." He mumbled.

"He's on his usual weirdness.." Hyoyeon said while shaking his head.

Yuri sighed, "Have to go now, Need to find Sica." He pat his friends back and walk away from them.

"Yah! We haven't even exchanged numbers! Yah!" Shindong shouted then look at Hyoyeon.

"Sica.. Sica.. That's all I'm hearing from him ever since I met him." Hyoyeon said while shaking his head.

"I wonder who Sica is.. Is it his dog? But I think the name would fit in a cat.. Yeah, Maybe a cat.." The guy just shrug.

Hyoyeon smack his head, "Sica is a person.. I think She's his girlfriend."

"Are you sure this Sica is Human?"

Hyoyeon just sighed at his friend, "Use your head, Who would have a dramatic dream about a cat, huh?"

Shindong chuckled, "It will be funny if He's going crazy over a cat. So Yeah.. maybe it's really his girlfriend."

"Let him find his Sica.. I'll go home, See you later." Hyoyeon said and the two of them separate ways.

-------

"Are you sure you don't know where she is?"

"I don't know! I've been telling you that for two years now, Kwon Yuri!" Tiffany smack her cousin's head who keeps bugging her about his ex-girlfriend's whereabouts. "And besides, Hyukjun Oppa already told you to forget about Jessi."

Yuri sighed, He went to Tiffany's office right after He brought his bags in his apartment but his Cousin is not cooperating with him.

"Come on, Tiff. I'm gonna treat you a trip to any place you want, now tell me where Sica is."

Tiffany smiled and crossed her arms, "Trip to Europe for two weeks? You'll pay for everything? Hotel, food and my shopping?" She asked and He nodded furiously. She take a deep breath and sit properly that excites her cousin. "Sounds great! But I don't know where she is." She said that made her cousin pout. "and besides, even if I know her whereabouts, I will never tell you." She said then fix her table.

"Don't you like my offer?" He asked.

"Nichkhun and I can go anywhere we like without your help. So now, please go out I'm really busy." She shoo him.

He sighed and stood up, "Alright.." He said and walk to the door.

"Yul.."

Yuri turned around and look at her with hopeful eyes, "Are you gonna tell me now?"

"No, I just wanna say, Welcome Home!" Tiffany smiled widely. "Love you, Bye!" She waved like a beauty queen.

He faked a smile and disappointedly walked out of his Cousin's office. He walk to the parking and ride his car, He knew He will have a hard time finding his former girlfriend and it will be harder to bring her back to his life again but he will do whatever it takes to make Jessica his girlfriend again.

He drive his car to Her brother's home to visit Hyukjun's family and His Mother.

"I hope She's not mad at me anymore." He mumbled, His Mother cried and got so mad of him after learning what He did to Jessica and didn't talked to him ever since his confession.

He arrived to the Mansion and went inside. "Oh, No one's here?" He asked.

"Oh, Yuri!" The Helper saw him.

"Halmeoni! Where's Eomma and Hyung?"

"Ah.. Your Mother is in Gangwon-do, She's not staying here anymore.."

He creased his eyebrows, "What do you mean?"

"She went back to gangwon-do two weeks ago and She will stay there for good."

"Oh.. Really?" He asked in surprise, "Hmm, What about Hyung, Noona and the kids?"

"They went somewhere in the US to visit a friend."

"A friend.." He thought. "Uhm.. I'll go ahead! I'll visit Eomma!" He said and ride his car to go to his mother's hometown.

While driving, He's trying to call his brother but he's not picking up. He sighed, "Hyung and Noona visiting a friend together with the kids? Uhm.. This friend must be really special." He mumbled and keep calling his brother.

He arrived to their hometown at almost late afternoon, Yuri smuled seeing their Villa. Their Mother never stayed there after his father passed away almost five years ago so He's kinda surprised to know that His Mom moved back to their hometown.

He take a deep breath and went inside, "Eomma.." He called.

"Yuri?"

He smiled seeing his Mother in the living room. "Eomma!" He hug her. "I missed you!"

His Mother break the hug, "Why are you here? Don't tell me you scaped from your training."

"Eomma! How can I even do that?"

"I don't know.. You always have your ways to do what you want without getting caught so.."

"Eomma.. I'm done with my service. That's why I'm here!" He smiled at her, "Don't tell me, you're not happy to see me?"

His Mother sighed, Yuri is still immature. He don't take things seriously. "I hope you've learned something from your training.." She said.

Yuri smiled and hug his Mother again, "Eomma, are you still mad at me?"

His Mother look away, she may be mad at what He did but Yuri is Her Son, she can't stay mad at him for too long.

"Eomma, saranghae!" Yuri kissed her cheek.

She cupped his face, Yuri always do sweet things whenever He wants attention. "You still act like a kid, Yul."

He smiled, "Are you still mad, Eomma?"

"I'm just so disappointed of what you did.. I never thought you could do such thing to Jessica.." She said then shake her head.

This made him quiet and think of the time when He admitted his mistake, His Mother cried before because She felt like she didn't raised him well and seeing His Mother cry is one of the most painful thing He have ever seen and He don't want her to cry again most especially if it's because of him.

"You've wasted your seven years of relationship, Son.. I thought You want to marry her? That's what you told me and your Appa when we were trying to break you apart so I thought.." She continued speaking, "Well, you were in middle school back then.. I don't know what happened to you, Jessica is such a perfect girl. I even pictured you two getting married.." She look at him who is just looking down. "Did you look for another girl because you don't love her anymore?" She asked.

Yuri never really told them the reason why He did those things. He just told them that He cheated on Jessica numerous times that's why She left and He apologized for disappointing them, and that's it.

"I'm so sorry, Eomma.. It was My fault, I took Her for granted and I was an idiot for cheating on her.." He said then bite his lips while looking down, "I still love Her, E

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter