Chapter 25

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 25:

Taeyeon is in the Park in the middle of the night, He's sitting there and just thinking about His Girlfriend. He went to the Mansion to pick up Jessica but His girlfriend don't want to go with Him and They fought again.

Yuri is still sick and Jessica just can't leave the Mansion because according to Her, the Kids need Her but He can feel that it's just Her alibi to be with Yuri.

He sighed, He may not be vocal about it but He is very jealous of Yuri. Jessica is His girlfriend but Her attention is with the other Guy and He don't know what to do to make Her stop coming back to Yuri.

"If I didn't call You, will You ever tell me You're here?" He turned to His back and saw Tiffany smiling at Him.

"What are You doing here?" He asked.

Tiffany sit beside Him and handed Him a Paper Bag. "For You.." She said.

Taeyeon look at it and found cans of beer, "I didn't ask You to come here.."

"You don't have to.." She smiled and get the canned beer and opened it for Him. "You sounded sad over the phone that's why I asked where You are and that's why I'm here.." She smiled.

Taeyeon shake His head and drink the beer, "Are You like this to everyone?" He asked.

Tiffany chuckled, "No.. You told me to call You when I need an Oppa to talk to.. but I forgot to tell You that I'm also available whenever You need a friend to talk to.." She smiled and take a can of beer to drink but Taeyeon stop her.

"Did You bring Your car?" He asked and She nodded, "Then don't drink.. You might get in an accident and You hurt Your pretty face.." He smiled at Her.

"Aish.. this is unfair, I bought beer for us.." Tiffany whined.

He laugh at Her childishness, "No.. If You're gonna see me next time, don't bring Your car so You can drink and I will bring You home.." He said.

She pouted, "Alright.." She said then look at Him, "So.. Why are You alone here? Where's Jessi?" She asked.

He sighed as He remembered Jessica, "She's with Yuri.." He sadly said then look at the American girl, "Jessica and Yuri were past lovers, right?" Tiffany nodded, "Can You tell me a little bit of their relationship?" He asked.

The American Girl look at Him, "Are You sure?" She asked and He nodded, She stared at Him, Taeyeon will only get jealous of Yuri if She tell Him about the former Couple's past. "No.. They are in the past, focus on Your relationship with Jessi.."

He sighed, He can't help but to ask about the past to compare His relationship with Jessica now. "I just wanna know what kind of girlfriend Jessica was with Him.."

Tiffany heave a deep sigh, "Jessi is a sweet girl." She shortly said.

"Maybe to Yuri.." He mumbled and look down.

The American Girl rub His arm, "Did You two fight?" She asked.

"Yeah.. She don't want to go home because Yuri is sick.." He said.

Tiffany wet Her lips, "uh.. Jessi is a caring type of Person and They are friends so it's natural for Her to get worried for Yuri.. I guess.." She said.

He shake His head, "It's not normal especially if She chose Him over me.. I am Her boyfriend but She wanted to be with Her ex-boyfriend instead of me.." He said and drink His beer.

Tiffany sighed and rub His back, "It's okay, Taetae.. She'll come back to You when Yuri's alright, Don't worry.."

Taeyeon smiled at Her, Tiffany is a very optimistic person, She always think of the good things and that's what He likes about Her.

"Do You want to just go to a Bar?" He asked.

"Sure!"

"Alright.. I'll just call someone to Drive Your Car Home later.. Let's go!" He said and the two of them walk to Their cars, "Follow me.." He smile.

Tiffany nodded, "Alright, Taetae! Drive safely!" She said and get inside the car.

Taeyeon drive His car, "Forget about Sica for now.." He told Himself.

------

Jessica quickly get up from the bed when She heard the alarm clock rings, She yawned and walked out of the room then walk straight to Yuri's room.

The Tanned Guy needs to take His medications for His fever, She sit on the bed and touch Yuri's chest, He is trembling. "Yul.." She called and shake Him.

She touch His forehead and sighed as He's still hot. She shake Him again, "Yul.."

"C-Cold.." He mumbled.

"Yul, Time for Your meds.."

Yuri opened His eyes and look at Her, "Sica.. I'm feeling so cold.." He mumbled.

"take this meds and You'll feel better.." She said but Yuri groaned.

"It's not helping at all.. I'm still sick.." He said.

Jessica pat His chest, "Do You want me to bring you to the Hospital?" She asked.

"No.." 

"Then take this.." She said.

Yuri slowly get up with the help of Jessica and take His medicine. She laid Him back down and covered His body with thick blanket.

"Thank You, Sica.." He mumbled.

The Blonde Woman shake Her head, "This is nothing.." She said and His Hair gently.

Yuri was slowly drifting to sleep with His Former Girlfriend's touch.

Jessica stared at Him who is now sleeping. Yuri is mumbling something and She shrug it off knowing that He act like this whenever He is sick. "You'll feel better tomorrow.." She whispered and slowly lean down and leave a peck on His forehead before She go out.

------

The Next Morning, Jessica woke up early and prepared the Kids' Breakfast after that She walk upstairs and went straight to the Kids' room.

She saw the Kids are already awake, She brought them to the Dining and let them eat while She prepare for Yuri's breakfast.

"Momma.. Can We go out today?" Yoong asked.

"We can't.. Papa needs us.."

"Papa onwy need Momma becaushe Papa and Momma Wuv each othew.." Mina said while eating.

Jessica chuckled, "Okay, I'll just bring this to Papa.."

She walk upstairs and found Yuri sitting down while doing something on His laptoo. "Good Morning!" She greeted.

Yuri look at Her with a smile, "Good Morning!" He greeted back.

"How are You feeling?" She asked.

"as usual.. Headache.."

Jessica put the tray on the bed and check His temperature, She then sighed. "Your fever won't go down.. Do You want me to call a Doctor?" She asked.

"No.." He answered.

Jessica look at His Laptop, "What are You doing?" She asked.

"Um, I decided to just work at home.. Eomma has a lot of work to do because I'm not around so I'll just help Her." He said.

Jessica sighed and take the Device away from Him, "This is not good for You.." She said.

Yuri pouted cutely and Jessica purse Her lips to stop Herself from smiling, "I just wanna help Eomma.." He said in the most adorable tone that She can never resist.

She take a deep breath and cleared , "I'm sorry, Hon but You need to rest so no electronic device for today.." She said and Yuri just nodded. Jessica then showed Him His Breakfast. "I made You chicken soup.. I know You don't like to eat other foods right now.." She said.

Yuri smiled at Her, Jessica really know everything about Him and He is glad that She's still remember the smallest detail about Him.

"Thank You.." He said.

Jessica hold the soup bowl and gave it to Him, "Um, Do You want to take a bath? It might help to lower down Your Body temperature and it's relaxing too." She asked Him.

Yuri who is eating nodded His head, "Yeah.." He said.

Jessica smiled and stood up, "I'll just prepare it so You can take a bath after Your breakfast.." She said and walk towards His bathroom.

Yuri then remembered the Kids, "Sica.. What about the Kids?" He asked.

The American Woman turned to Him, "Oh Yeah.. I forgot about the Kids.." She mumbled. "I'll go back.." She said and dashed out of the room.

She saw Mina standing on the floor reaching for Her plate on the Table while Hyunbin is playing on His food. "Mina, Where's Oppa?" She asked.

Mina look at Her, "Oppa wash thish.." She said showing Her the Plate.

Jessica take it from Her and walk to the Kitchen, There She saw Yoong standing in the Kids' step stool washing the Dishes. "Yoongie.."

The Little Boy look at Her with a smile, "Yoongie know to wash the plates.." He said happily.

"Mina help!"

She smiled and kiss the Kids, "Good job, Babies.. just make sure to be careful, Okay?" She said and They nodded.

She then went back to the Dining and clean the Table then take the Little Boy from His High Chair, "Wash Your Hands now.." She told Hyunbin and brought Him to the Kitchen sink.

"Yoongie's done!"

She nodded, "Alright, Go to the Playroom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter