Chapter 56

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 56:

Yuri is inside His office with Eunbi, He couldn't continue working because He is watching the little Girl's every moves.

"Are You really My Daughter?" He asked.

The Little Girl run to Yuri's desk, "Daddy, Eunbi hungwy.." She said while trying to climb His lap. "Go to Mommy.."

Yuri sighed, "I am working.. I'll just order You food.. go back to the couch now and play with Your Dolls.." He said and get His phone.

Eunbi pouted, "Eunbi wuv Mommy'sh food! Wanna eat Mommy'sh food!" She jump up and down in front of Him.

Yuri sighed and closed His eyes, the Little Girl always want Her Mother around and it irritates Yuri but Jessica kept reminding Him to be patient with Eunbi since She grew up with Her Mother, it's normal for Her to look for Chaeyoung all the time.

"Daddy, phone Mommy now!" Eunbi said while patting Yuri's lap.

He look at Her, Chaeyoung went back to Tokyo this morning to fix something and She will be back in two days.

"Your Mommy is not here so stay in the couch and wait for Your food."

Eunbi don't want to play alone and She wants to play with Yuri, "Daddy hug!" She said and tried hard to climb on His lap.

Yuri is getting really annoyed at Eunbi, He put Her down and stood up then walked out of the office to call His Girlfriend.

"What is it?" Jessica asked.

"Sica, I can't handle Her." He said.

"Yul, I told You, be patient. She's just as active as Mina.. You can do it.." She smiled at Him.

"No, Baby.. She's a brat.. She always want to get what She wants.." He grab a seat and settled in front of Her.

"Then discipline Her.." Jessica calmly said. "Yul, make an effort to be close to Eunbi.." She cupped His face and caress it.

Yuri sighed, "I don't know, Sica.." He said.

Jessica stared at Him, Yuri is still having a hard time accepting Eunbi and She's there to help Him even though it's so hard for Her to be with the Little Girl too.

Yuri then hug Her, "I just wanna be with You the whole day.." He said.

"We can't stay alone, Yul.. Your Daughter needs You."

Yuri sighed, He can't deny that Their relationship changed after everything happened. Jessica became more focus on Eunbi's feelings and He feels like She's trying to stay away from Him.

"Sica, I love You!" He break the hug.

Jessica smiled, "I love You too, Yul.." She hold His face and kiss His forehead. "Alright, let's go to Your Daughter.." She said.

Jessica stood up and walk with Him back to His office. They went in and saw Eunbi sitting on Yuri's swivel chair and playing with His Laptop.

They rush to Yuri's desk and Jessica quickly take Eunbi away from Yuri's things as the Tanned Guy check His reports.

"!" Yuri hissed and slam His hands on the desk.

Jessica covered Eunbi's ears, "Kwon Yuri!"

"She deleted My files!" He shouted and walk closer to Her to discipline Eunbi. "Come here." He said.

"Waaahh!!" Eunbi cries as Yuri made Her stand in the corner of the office.

"How many times do I have to tell You to not touch any of My things?!"

"Yuri, don't shout at Her.." Jessica said and run to Them and take Eunbi from Him, "Yul, is that how You discipline Your own Kid?" She asked.

Eunbi hug Her to Hide from Yuri, "Daddy ish Bad." She said.

Yuri went back to His desk and slumped down on His swivel chair and closed His eyes.

"Next time, Don't put the blame on Your Kid when it's actually Your fault why your files got deleted.."

Jessica carry Eunbi and take Her out of the office, "I'm sorry about Your Daddy.." She told the little girl and put Eunbi on Her chair then clean Her face. "He is just busy with work.."

"Daddy mad awwaysh.." Eunbi sob 

"Um, Daddy want some space, He don't like someone touching His stuffs." She lied.

"Daddy gets mad at Auntie too?' Eunbi asked.

She nodded, "Yeah, Whenever I touch His stuffs, He gets mad.." She smiled at Her, "So next time, if You want to touch anything ask Him first, okay?"

Eunbi pouted, "Okay.." She said then look at Jessica's computer, "Can Eunbi touch that?" She asked while pointing at it.

Jessica smiled and nodded, "Yes.." She caress Her hair. "What are You going to say next?"

Eunbi smiled back and wiggle Her legs excitedly, "Thank You!" She said cutely.

Jessica chuckles, "You're Welcome!" She said and sit beside Her, "You're doing good, Eunbi.." She said.

Someone approached Her desk and put a paper bag, "Mr. Kwon said it's for the little girl."

"Okay, Thank You!" Jessica smiled and opened the Paper bag, "Wow, look Eunbi.. Daddy ordered foods for You!" She happily said and gave it to the little girl.

Eunbi started eating while Jessica is just watching Her, the little Girl look at Her. "Eat too?" She asked.

"I'm okay, Thank You!" She smiled.

"Jessica! Mr. Kwon wants to talk to You!"

The Blonde Woman sighed, "I'll just talk to Your Daddy." She said and walk to Yuri's office. "What do You need?"

"Baby, I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to shout at Her.. I was just surprised.." Yuri said.

Jessica nodded, Yuri is short tempered nowadays. He easily gets irritated because of everything happened so Jessica is trying to be patient with Him. "Okay.. But later You'll apologize to Eunbi too."

"Yes.. I will." He said and hug Her, "I love You, Don't be mad at me.." He cupped Her face and kissed Her.

Jessica pushed Him a little, "Okay.. I love You too.. I'll go back to work now." She said and walked out of the office.

------

It's night time, Eunbi and Yuri are inside the latter's room. The Little Girl just finished cleaning up with the help of Jessica as usual and now the little girl is playing on the bed.

"Daddy, phone Mommy pweashe!" Eunbi said while showing Her puppy eyes.

Yuri who is still busy with His reports look at her, "I'm busy.." He said. "I should be sleeping by now, if You just didn't deleted My files.." He mumbled.

Eunbi pouted, She's been with the Kwon's for almost a week now and She always hear Yuri say that He's busy and Jessica tells Her not to talk too much and be a good girl if Yuri is busy.

The Door opens, Jessica went in looking so fresh. Yuri look up and put His laptop down.

"Baby!" He called and stood up.

Jessica smiled and let Her Boyfriend hug Her, "Are You done with Your reports?" She asked.

Yuri peck Her forehead, "Not yet.." He said then pulled Her to the bed, He laid her down and hovered over her. "I'll just finish it tomorrow.. I wanna cuddle with You." He said.

Jessica pushed Yuri seeing Eunbi looking at them, She sit up and laid Eunbi down. "Are You done with Your milk?" She asked.

Eunbi look at Yuri then shake Her head, Jessica turned to Her boyfriend. "Yul.." She called.

Yuri sighed and get up to make milk leaving Jessica alone with Eunbi.

The Blonde Woman look at Eunbi again, "Why are You sad?" She asked.

"Eunbi wanna phone Mommy." She said.

"I told You to tell Daddy if You wanna talk to Mommy, right?"

"Daddy, Bee-She awwaysh.."

Jessica sighed, Yuri is ignoring Eunbi again but He's showing His sweet side to Her. "He's being unfair again.." She mumbled.

Yuri went back and gave Eunbi a glass of Milk, Eunbi look at it and pouted. "Mommy make Eunbi milk not hewe.." She said.

Jessica shake Her head, "Yul, I told You to buy her a sippy cup.."

"She's not a baby anymore, Sica.. She should learn to use a regular gass when drinking milk.."

Jessica glared at Him, "Kwon Yuri, follow me.." She said and went out of the room.

"Why are You acting like this with Your Daughter?" She asked, "It seems like She did some horrible things to You?"

"She did.. It's because of Her why You're staying away from me.." He said.

Jessica shake Her head, "Yul, I'm not ignoring You.. I just want You to have more time with Your Daughter.." She said then hold His hand, "Yul, please.. please be good to Eunbi, treat Her right.. take good care of Her like a real father would do.."

Yuri look down, "I still don't think I am Her Father.. I don't feel any connections with Her, I even felt more connected to Mina than Her.."

"You were just shock.. but if You will open Your heart and embrace the fact that You are a Father now, everything will go smoothly.. trust me." Jessica said.

"Why do I feel like You're pushing me away from You, Sica.. Is this Your way of breaking up with me?" He asked.

"It's not about us, Yul.. It's about Your relationship with Your Daughter." She said and went inside the room again followed by Yuri, "Where is Your milk bottle?" She asked the little Girl.

"Don't know.."

Jessica look for it in the Kitchen and poured the milk in the bottle as soon as She found it. She went back and saw Yuri lying sideways on the bed, His back facing Eunbi.

"Kwon Yuri.. cradle Your Daughter to sleep.." She hand Him the bottle.

Yuri sighed and did as He was told, He carried Eunbi and laid Her in His arms. He hum Her a song and walk around the room.

A few minutes later, Eunbi fell asleep, Yuri put Her down beside Jessica and tuck Her into bed. He then went to the other side of the bed and laid beside His girlfriend and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter