Chapter 83: Love & Happiness

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 83:

It's early in the morning and Jessica is already busy in the Kitchen. She's preparing a special breakfast for Her Husband since Yuri is always tired because of work and also taking care of their baby.

"Honey, Do you need help?"

Jessica smiled at Her Mother, "I'm good, Mom! I'm almost done."

"Alright." Miss Lee nods.

Jessica prepared everything then walk back to their room with the bed tray. She smiled seeing that Yuri and Their Baby are still sleeping soundly.

She put the tray on the small table then crawled to the bed, She hovered over him and kiss Him, "Babe, Good Morning!" She greeted.

Yuri groans, "What time is it?" He asked.

"Um, almost seven.." She said and kiss him on the cheek, "I made breakfast only for you." She said and straddled him. 

Yuri smiled and caress Her waist, "You really know a great way to start my Day.." He pouted his lips and His wife immediately leaned down then gave him a long kiss.

"Time for your breakfast!" Jessica was about to get off when Yuri stopped her.

"I want you as My breakfast.."

The American Woman shakes her head, "Come on, Babe.. We have to prepare, Krystal has a checkup today."

He sighs, "Krystal will cry in pain again.." He said.

"Babe, She has to get those shots.."

"I know but it hurts me to see her getting hurt."

Jessica kiss him, "Me too but that's something that She has to go through.." She told Him and pat His chest, "After Her Checkup we will go out on a date, I promise."

Yuri's face turned happy, "Really?"

"Yes, but with Krystal."

"of course!" He said, He always want to go out with His Wife and Daughter and show everyone His beautiful family. 

Yuri let Her go then sits up, He instantly smiles as He look at the crib beside their bed.

"My Princess is a sleepy head.." He chuckles.

It's been a few months since Krystal was born, They had a hard time on the first few weeks, so many sleepless and tiring nights but They are learning new things. Their life has change in a good way because of Krystal, They became more mature and They are totally enjoying Their new life as Parents of their Cute Baby.

Jessica put the tray down and sits beside him, "What's with your smile?"

"Nothing.."

The Brown haired woman shake her head and feed him, Yuri adores their Little Warrior very much.

"Our Baby is so cute.. I think She is the cutest baby in the world."

Jessica rolled her eyes, "Yeah, because She is Your Daughter.."

Yuri giggled, "No, a lot of people say that Krystal is cute.."

"Alright, just eat.." She said.

Yuri couldn't help but smile widely, Jessica is a very thoughtful wife. She always gives him time even though She's busy.

"Thank You, Baby." He said and eat on his own, "Hmm.. This is so good."

"Really?" Jessica excitedly asked.

"Yup." He feed Her. "Why are you so perfect?" He asked and winked at Her. "Can I take You out on a date?" He asked.

Jessica hit his arm, "Flirt." She said then laughs.

"Waaahh.."

"Oops, the Princess is finally awake." Jessica get off the bed and take Her Daughter, "Why are You crying?" She asked and kiss Her cheek. "I love you."

"What a Beautiful Princess.. Good Morning, Love." Yuri smiled.

The Baby stopped crying when She heard Her Father's voice, Yuri made a funny face, "Kyaaak!" Krystal squealed and wiggles Her feet in excitement.

Jessica went back to the bed and made Krystal sit on her lap, "Daddy is having his breakfast.." She told Her baby while ing her blouse. "Breakfast time for Our Princess!" She said and feed her.

The Tanned Guy hold His Daughter's right leg and kiss Her foot, "Kyaaak!" Krystal stopped and squealed as She wants to play with Her Daddy.

"Yul, finish your breakfast." His Wife told him as She focus on Their Daughter.

He nods His head and kiss His Daughter's foot one last time and continue eating.

After Yuri's Breakfast, They prepared to go to Krystal's Checkup. Yuri played with His Daughter on the bed while waiting for His Wife to finish shower.

"We will have a family date after your checkup.. Do you like that?" He asked in a cheerful tone and Krystal kick her feet in happiness. "The Doctor will poke you here and here and here.." He tickles Her.

"Kyaak!"

"You are so cute.. You will behave today, right?" He picked her up and showered her kisses, "Daddy will be the only man you will love, okay?"

"ooh..." Krystal responded while looking at her father.

"Oh! You agreed?" Yuri asked with a smile and kiss her again, "No other boys, Daddy will be really, really sad if you love other guys.." He told His Daughter and kiss her again.

Jessica went out of the shower and saw Krystal wearing only her diaper on, "Babe, I told you to dress her up.." 

Yuri look at his wife, "She wants Mommy to dress her up.." He said.

The American Woman rolled her eyes and dress Her Daughter up, "Oh, My Baby is so pretty.." She kiss Krystal then put her headband. "Aigoo, Why is My Baby so beautiful?"

"Because Mommy is beautiful too."

Jessica smiled then pass Krystal to Her Daddy, "Mommy will dress up now so we can go out.." 

After an hour, Jessica finished preparing, "I'm done!" She announced, She turned to the bed and found the father and Daughter sleeping with Krystal on Yuri's chest, "Oh.. so that's why You two are quiet." She mumbled and went to the bed.

She get her phone and snap photos of them, "Aww, so cute." She smiled, She laid next to Yuri and hug them. She chuckles seeing Krystal's pouty lips and kiss it.

She look at the clock and get up then shake Yuri to wake him up, "Babe, We have to go.."

Yuri woke up and carefully get up not to wake up their Princess, He get the Diaper Bag and walked out of the room with Jessica following Him.

They get in the car and drove to the Clinic, "Let's go." Jessica said as soon as They Yuri parked the car.

Yuri look at the backseat to look at His Wife and Their Baby, "Look at Your Daughter, Sica.. Look at her, She looks so lovely and innocent. How can someone hurt that Princess with the needle?"

Jessica sighed, Yuri is overreacting. "Are you coming inside or not?" She opened the door and take Her Daughter out.

Yuri quickly get off the car and run to His Wife, "Of course, I'm coming!" He take His Daughter from His Wife and kiss Krystal's cheek, "My Princess will get hurt again and I have to be there to comfort her."

They went inside and was greeted by the Doctor, They sit on the couch while waiting for the checkup to start.

"Don't be too nervous, Princess. Daddy will stay by your side, don't you worry." Yuri told His Daughter and kiss her.

Jessica hug his arm and watch Krystal put Her hands in and play with it.

"We're gonna buy you new clothes since You are growing up really fast." 

"And new headbands.." Yuri chuckles and kiss His Daughter, "Krystal loves Headbands with different designs, right?"

"Hello!" The Doctor greeted as She went back to the room. "How is Krystal?"

"She's doing great.. She's growing up so fast." Jessica said.

"I know, time flies so fast." The Nice Doctor said and look at Krystal, "Are you excited for today?" She asked cheerfully that made the Baby excited.

"No.." Yuri mumbled and Jessica pinch his arm.

The Doctor started the checkup, She measured her head, height and her weight, "She's growing up so well." 

The Couple felt proud to hear it, Their Baby is healthy and it's a huge thing for them.

"Now time for her shots.."

"Oh god, Here we go again.. And the needle is big." Yuri mumbled and hold His Daughter tight. "It will be all right, Princess.. Daddy's hugging you tight." He whispered to His Baby and kiss her cheek.

Jessica then started rubbing His back knowing that Yuri is scared of needles.

"This Pretty Baby is just smiling.. Keep that smile, Sweetheart." The Doctor said and gave the Baby her first shot.

Krystal's beautiful smile fades as She felt the pain on her thigh,  "Waaahhh!" She cries.

"Oh God, That must be painful." Yuri's heart is beating so fast. "Shh, Shh.. It's okay.. Daddy's here, You're safe.." He kept whispering to His Daughter. "Oh there's more?" He asked.

"Yes." The Doctor smiled at Krystal and gave Her the shots.

"Waaaahhh!" Krystal cried even louder.

"Oh, That's even more painful.. I'm so sorry, Princess. Daddy couldn't do anything to prevent you from getting hurt." Yuri sighed and kiss Krystal's cheek.

Jessica look at Yuri with a smile, Yuri is so cute whenever He talk to Krystal. "She's fine, Babe. Don't worry."

After Krystal's checkup the Family went to a Diner to have lunch. Jessica was feeding Krystal while they are waiting for their food to be served. 

The Tanned guy kept kissing Krystal's thighs, "Daddy's magic kiss will take the pain away." He said and the baby kick Her feet in happiness. "She's so cute, Baby.." He said and look at his wife.

"Yes, Look at these beautiful eyes and cute nose.." The American said and poke Krystal's nose.

Yuri then put his arm around His Wife's waist, "I think She looks like you, very pretty." He said.

"I don't think so.. She's so pretty because She is the girl version of Her Daddy.." She look at Him.

Her Husband smiled at her then gave her a quick peck, "Sometimes She looks like You and sometimes She looks like me. She's so perfect." He said and kiss her forehead, "I love you, Sica.."

"I love you too." She smiled and look at Krystal. "Are you tired?" She asked the baby who keeps blinking her eyes.

"I have a meeting tonight with Eomma." Yuri told His Wife as He remembered about His work.

Jessica gave Krystal back to Yuri and fix Her clothes, Yuri has a meeting that means He will work until late at night. "Should We go home early and sleep so you have energy tonight?"

"I can do it, Baby.. I wanna have fun with you. today." He said.

He usually starts working at late afternoon until midnight since He's still working under His Mother's company in Seoul so he already got used to it.

His Wife nodded, "Okay.."

Their food was served and the Couple focused on their lunch then went to the shopping mall after.

------

"Waah waah!" Jessica get up when She heard Her Daughter's loud cry and take Krystal from the crib.

"What's the problem, Honey?" She asked and rub Her back. She laid her down on the bed and check her.

Krystal has mild fever and the area where She had the shots are slightly swelling. The Baby was crying when they went home from their family date the other day and that's when they realized that She is not feeling well.

Jessica sighs, it's just the side effects of the vaccines yesterday but She couldn't help

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter