Chapter 86: Their Little Sunshine

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 86:

"Welcome back Mr. Kwon!"

Yuri smiled so wide as the People in the company greet him.

"Good to see you guys again." He greeted back as He walk to His Mother's office.

They went back to visit His Family "Good Morning, Eomma!" He said as soon as He went inside.

"Son, How are you?" Madame Kim gave Him a hug.

"I'm good, Eomma. I'm a little tired since We arrived here just last night, Sica and Krystal were even more tired, they are still sleeping when I left Our house.." He said. 

Madame Kim nodded with a smile, She told His Son to go back since They have something important to talk about and She's glad that Jessica and Krystal went back with him.

"I wanna see the little Princess, Her Cousins are also very excited to see Her.."

Yuri sit on a couch, "Sica wants to see You too, She bought presents for everyone and She wants to invite you for a family dinner."

Madame Kim sits across him, "We should have a get together, We will go back to our hometown this weekend invite Tiffany and Your friends, I'm sure you wanna see them too."

"Yeah, sure." He answered. He take His phone and then called His Wife but Jessica is not picking up, "She's still sleeping.." He mumbled.

"So, How's My Granddaughter?" His Mother asked.

"She's growing up so fast, Eomma.." He said then showed His Mother His Daughter's photos.

"Oh, cute.. What a pretty girl."

"She is the cutest baby I have ever seen, Eomma.. Look at her teeth and Her hair, I did this to her, Eomma. It's called ponytail." He proudly said then zoomed in the picture to look at His Daughter's face closely. "She has cute little nose and beautiful eyes like her Mommy..." He said then sighed, "I miss My girls."

Madame Kim chuckles, "Son, You just left your home less than an hour ago."

"I know but I miss them.. I want them to stay close to me all the time." He said.

His Mother nods His head, She's happy to see Her Son this way. He is so in love with both Jessica and Krystal.

"Where are You going to celebrate Her first birthday?"

"I don't know.. I want all of us to travel around Europe and celebrate Our Princess' first birthday but I don't think Sica will agree on that.." He said then crossed his arms, "Sica likes everything to be simple so I don't think She will like my idea."

"Yeah, simple gathering is enough, I guess."

A knock on the door was heard, they look at the door and found Madame Kim's secretary, "The meeting will start in fifteen minutes, Madame Kim."

"Okay." She said then turned to her Son. "Let's go to the boardroom."

"I'll just call Sica, Eomma.. I'll be there in a bit."

"Alright." She said and left her office.

Yuri tried to call His Wife again and this time, She finally answered the call. "Hello?"

He smiled, Jessica sounded like She just woke up. "Baby.."

"Babe, are you in the office?"

"Yes.. Our meeting will start in a few minutes, I just wanna hear your voice before I start working." He said. Jessica chuckles and Yuri finds it y, "How can you sound so y this early in the morning?" 

Jessica laugh, "Only for you."

"I wish I can touch you right now. I miss you."

"I miss you too.. Krystal will surely look for You."

"I'll be home in no time, Baby."

"Be good there, Kwon Yuri. I love you."

"Okay, okay.. I'll go home right after the meeting.." He said and stood up as His Mother's secretary went back to call him, "I have to go now, Baby. I'll see you later, I love you!" He said then hung up.

"Sir, everyone's already there."

Yuri smiled widely, "Okay.. Let's go." He happily said and walked to the boardroom.

------

"Miss Jessica, Soojung is crying."

Jessica who is busy cooking for Krystal turned to the helper, "Do this for me." She said and went to their room.

"Waaahh waaah!" She could here Krystal's loud cry.

"Princess." She called as soon as She entered the room.

Krystal stopped crying and look at Her, She spread her arms for her to take. "Why is My Baby crying?" She carried her then wiped her tears away. "Mommy is just cooking your lunch." She kissed her cheek then went back to the Kitchen with the baby. 

Krystal blink her eyes cutely and look at the unfamiliar faces in the Kitchen.

Jessica noticed her and smiles, "There are so many Aunties here.." She said.

The helpers smiled at the baby, "Hi Soojungie." They greeted with smiles on their faces.

Krystal giggles then hide on Her Mother's neck, "Aigoo, My Princess is shy." Jessica rub Her Daughter's back. "Look, Aunties want to play with you."

Eunsang prepared Krystal's high chair, "You can sit here."

Jessica tried to put her down but the Baby just cried so She picked Her up again. "How can Mommy finish cooking if you don't wanna sit down?"

"We'll finish this Miss Jessica."

"Thank You." She said and walk to the garden, "This is Mommy's favorite spot here in the house." She told Her Daughter.

"Hi Miss Jessica."

Jessica turned around and saw Donghae, "Oppa!"

"Hi Soojungie!" Donghae greeted the baby who clap her hands in return, "Oh She's so big now."

"Where were you last night?" Jessica asked.

"Oh, it was My rest day the other day." He said.

"Oh I see." She smiled.

"Are you going somewhere today, like Park or Mall?"

"I'm not really sure, maybe We'll just wait for Yuri."

"Oh, okay. Just tell me if you want to go out so I can prepare the car."

"Alright, thanks!" She said.

"Miss Jessica, Your lunch is ready."

"Oh, Okay.." She said and went inside with Krystal leaving Donghae in the Garden.

They had lunch then went to the living room to play after, Jessica get her phone and called Nicole.

"Unnie!" Nicole happily answered. "Unnie, how are you?"

Jessica smiled, She suddenly missed talking to Nicole. "Where are You?"

"I'm still here in Jeju, I'm going back to Seoul this weekend to meet Hyo."

She nodded, "Visit us here at home."

"I don't know your address in San Francisco, Unnie."

"We're here in Seoul, Nic. We'll stay here for a week."

"Omo, really?"

"Yeah, come here if you're not busy. I want Krystal to meet you."

Nicole let out a squeal, "Omo! I wanna see Her, Unnie. Hyo and I were late when Yuri Oppa introduced Her to Shindong Oppa and Yebin Unnie.. I saw her pictures from Yebin Unnie and She's very pretty!"

Jessica giggles, "Come here and play with her."

"I'll be there, Unnie.. I'll go there straight from the airport."

"Alright, I'll ask the driver to pick you up, see you soon."

"See you, Unnie! Bye!"

"Bye!" Jessica hung up then turned to her Daughter, "You will meet Aunt Nicole soon.." She said.

"Baby, I'm home!"

"Oh, Who is that?" Jessica asked Krystal.

The Little girl look at her with her big round eyes and pointed the door, "T-taaa.."

The door opens, Yuri went in with a bouquet of flowers and paper bags. "Daddy!" Jessica happily called and Krystal clapped her hands in happiness.

Yuri knelt down and put the bouquet and paper bags down. "Come here, Princess." He spread his arms.

Their Daughter crawled to him then touch his thighs, "Kyaaak!" She squeals then slowly stood up while holding on to him.

Jessica felt proud to see that Their baby is now learning to stand up, "Good job, Princess, soon You'll be able to stand on your own!" She said.

Yuri hug her, "Daddy is very proud of you, Princess." He kissed her cheek.

Krystal clapped her hands, "Kyaaak!"

He then put his Daughter down and take the bouquet, "This is for Mommy." He said then move closer to his Wife and gave her a sweet peck on her lips. "this one is also for you." He gave her one of the paper bags. 

"What is this?" She asked and look at what's inside, "Oh, bag. What's the celebration today?" She said.

"Nothing.. I just wanna buy something for you." He said that made His Wife smile.

"Thank you, Babe." She said and hug him.

Yuri break the hug and kiss her again, Krystal then crawled to the other paper bags and grab one, Yuri saw her and smiled. "Of course Daddy has something for the Princess too." He said.

He take the bag from her and the baby immediately cried. "I just wanna show you something." He said then sighed and gave it back to her. "Alright." He said then get another bag, "Look what Daddy bought for you." He excitedly said, "Tada, story book!" He showed it to her.

Krystal let go of the paper bag that She's holding and clap her hands again then giggles, "Kyaaak!" She then happily hold the book with both hands and look at the colorful cover of it.

"it's about Daddy again." Jessica rolled her eyes. "Can You buy her something about Mommy?"

"I want her to know that Daddy loves her so much!"

"You just want her to say Daddy first." She said then stood up, "Let's go back to our room so You can change then I'll prepare you snacks." She said.

"Okay." Yuri kissed His Daughter's cheek.

"Eunsang." She called.

"Yes, Miss Jessica?"

"Can you please play with Krystal in the meantime? My other baby needs Mommy too." She chuckles.

"Yah." Yuri poke her sides.

"We'll be back." She said and pulled Yuri back to their room. 

Eunsang and the other staffs sit on the floor and watch Krystal play on her own, "She's so cute."

"I know.." Eunsang smiled, "I am so happy to see both her parents happy to have her.." She said as She remember the hard time the couple had.

Krystal then look at them and widely smile. "Wawawawaaa." She pointed at them.

"Your Mommy and Daddy are not here."

"Eeeee.." Krystal said then blink her eyes then clap her hands.

"Omo, She's so cute!"

"Kyaaak!" Krystal squeals as they pinch her chubby cheeks.

"Princess." They look up and saw Yuri. "Are you playing with the Aunties?"

"We're going back to our work now, Mr. Kwon."

"Alright, Thanks." He said and clapped His hands for Krystal.

His Daughter crawled to him and hold on his legs as She slowly stood up, He picked her up and kissed her on the cheek.

"let's go see Mommy." He told her then walked to the kitchen. "Mommy, Daddy's hungry.."

"I'll be done in a bit."

Yuri put Krystal on the countertop and played with her, "Peek a boo."

"Kyaaaaakk!" Krystal laugh out loud as Her Father keep hiding his face then show it again.

Jessica look at them with a smile, "Daddy, don't make her laugh too much."

"Enough.." Yuri told Krystal and kiss her on the head.

Jessica put the plate of sandwich next to Krystal. "Have snacks." She take Krystal so Yuri can eat properly. "Princess has to take a nap but We have to wait for Daddy to finish."

Krystal pointed at the sandwich, "ahh."

"Daddy feed her some."

Yuri smiles and gave Their daughter a small piece of sandwhich, "Hmm, yum yum."

Krystal clapped her hands then blink her eyes cutely, "You are so cute!" Jessica kissed their Daughter's cheek.

"I'm done, Baby. Let's go to Our room and rest!"

Jessica nods her head, "Let's go."

------

It's the weekend, Jessica and Yuri are on their way to the airport to pick up Nicole. They will go to Yuri's hometown for a get together with Their family and Yuri's friends.

"Hyo is already there.." Yuri informed his Wife.

"Okay.." Jessica said.

Yuri then  take a glance at Their Daughter at the back seat, "My Princess will meet Her Aunt Nicole in a few minutes.."

Jessica look at their Daughter who is busy kissing her toy, "Aunt Nicole is very much excited to meet you, Princess."

Krystal look at them then giggles, "Kyaaaak!"

They arrived at the Airport, Yuri get off the car and to look for Hyoyeon as Jessica and Krystal stayed in the car. The American Woman moved to the back seat to be with her Daughter. "Princess, Can you show Mommy your pretty smile?" She asked while wiping the baby's cheek.

Krystal stuck her tongue out and clap her hands, "Kyaaak!" She squealed while kicking her feet.

"Oh God, How can you be so cute?" Jessica showered her kisses all over her face.

She wanted to squeeze her Daughter's cheek because of too much cuteness but She knew that Krystal will only cry if She do that.

"Eeeehh!" the baby clap her hands again, She's in a very good mood today.

Jessica kissed her cheek again, Krystal is getting more and more adorable and everyone is falling in love with her cuteness. "Aigoo, Aunt Nicole will surely fall in love with you in an instant." She said.

A few minutes later, She saw Yuri with the other Couple. 

Yuri opened the door of the back seat, "They're here!" He said and put Nicole's bag inside.

"Unnie!" Nicole quickly get in and hug her. Jessica cleared and Nicole quickly break the hug, "I'm sorry.." She smiled shyly.

Jessica smiled at her, "It's okay." She said. "How are you?"

"I'm doing good, Unnie.." Nicole said then look at Krystal, "Is this My Niece?"

"Yeah." Jessica take Krystal from the car seat and let Nicole hold her, "Princess, meet Aunt Nicole."

"Omo, She's so pretty!" Nicole hug the baby, "You are the prettiest baby I have ever seen!" She face.

Krystal look at the unfamiliar face then turned to her Mother. "Ahh.." She pointed at Jessica.

"That's Mommy.. You're so pretty just like your Mommy."

"Ooh!" The Baby responded, She blink her eyes cutely then clap her hands.

"Oh my god, You are so cute. I wanna take you home." Nicole said.

Jessica chuckles, Krystal is showing her charm and it's working so well to her Aunt. She then put her hand in and jump in her Aunt's lap. "Kyaaah!"

Nicole then kiss her tummy that made the baby laugh out loud.

Yuri and Hyoyeon get in the car with the latte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter