Chapter 11: Working Man

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!

How are you guys? Hope you like this update!!

Chapter 11:

Jessica is with Madam Kim in the Hospital, She visited Her Cousin who is still in a state of Coma. She is now outside the ICU with Madam Kim and they are talking bout the Kids.

"The kids wanted to see their mother but the Doctors are not allowing them.." Jessica sighed.

Madam Kim rub her arm, "I will talk to them again, Don't worry.. They will eventually let the kids see Ryeowon.."

She smiled and look at the older lady, She knew She's having a hard time with the company and Ryeowon but She's just keeping it to herself. "Auntie, You look pale. You need to take a break from work.."

Madam Kim shake her head, "You know I can't.. I have a huge responsibility not only just for my family as well as people working for me.."

She nodded with a smile then look at Her wrist watch, Yuri and the kids will pick her up after Yoong's Taekwondo class and they will have a date with the kids since She misses to be with them.

"Sica!" She turned around and saw Yuri walking towards them, "Are you ready?" He asked.

"Yes.." She said and look at Madam Kim, "We have to go now, Auntie.. I'll visit again some other time." She said and Hug Yuri's mother.

"Have a nice day with the kids.."

Yuri smiled at his mother then the two of them walk to the lift, and waited for it to open, "The kids are really excited today." 

She smiled, "Me too.. I miss them.." She said.

Yuri tap his shoes on the floor, the lift is taking too long.

Jessica then remembered something, "Oh by the way, Where are the kids?" She asked noticing him alone.

"Ah, I left them in the car." Yuri said.

Jessica look at him in shock, "What? You left them in the car?"

"Don't worry, Sica. I locked it so no one will take them." He said confidently.

Jessica can't help but smack his arm, "Where is the car key?" She asked, Yuri gave it to her and Jessica dashed to the Parking lot and just used the staircase leaving him in front of the lift door.

She look for Yuri's car and run to it, "Askjfjshsh.." She heard the kids shout while banging the car window.

"Oh Godd, wait.." She immediately unlocked the car and opened it. "Oh my gosh, How are you?" She asked and check them one by one. "Are you okay?"

"Yoongie is hungry!" The eldest of the kids said raising his arm.

"Mina too and Yoobin too!" the little girl said.

"Kyaaaakk!" Hyunbin squealed.

She sighed in relief, good thing that nothing happened to the kids inside the car.

"Sica.." She turned around hearing Yuri's voice, "Sica., why did you left? Is leaving me your hobby?" He asked.

Jessica raised her eyebrows and crossed her arms, "because you're a moron.. You're always a moron." She said.

"Aunt Shika, what's Moron? Is that a funny thing?" Yoong asked.

"Yeah.." Jessica answered and get in the car.

"What did I do?"

"You almost harm the kids! Why did you locked them up here? Do you want me to do the same to you?" The Blonde girl asked.

Yuri just shake his head, "I'm sorry, I thought it's okay since the ICU is just on the second floor.. I mean it's just near and.." He stopped talking and look at Jessica who is glaring at him. "Alright, I'm sorry.. It was My fault.." He said and went to the Driver's seat. 

"Let's go.." He drive the car.

"Hungwy, Hungwy!!" Mina kept saying.

"Where are their snacks?" She asked, She always tell Yuri to bring some snacks for the kids.

"I forgot to bring some.." He said.

Jessica sighed then turned to the kids, "Can your tummies still wait? We will eat after visiting your Appa."

"No! Appa said tummy first!" Yoong shake his head while patting his tummy.

"Alright, Tummy first." Jessica mumbled then turned to Yuri, "Let's have lunch."

They went to a Restaurant to have lunch, Yuri settled the two younger kids to high chairs beside Jessica while He sit next to Yoong.

They ordered food then talked to the kids while waiting. "Where do you want to go?" Jessica asked.

"Hmm.. Playground.." Yoong answered.

"Ooh.. You wanna go to the playground.. Okay.." She nodded then look at Yuri who is just quietly looking outside. She cleared to take his attention, "Um, Taeyeon is inviting the kids for a playdate with his Niece.." She told him.

Yuri look at her then shake his head, "I'm sorry but I'll be busy starting tomorrow so I don't think I can bring the kids for a playdate.."

"No, it's okay if you're not there. Taeyeon and I will take care of everything.." She smiled, Her Boss want His Niece to meet and be friends with the three kids and She want it to happen too.

He smiled and just shake his head, "No, the kids will not go anywhere without me.."

"Yul, I am their Guardian too."

"I know.." He smiled. "But, I can't lose them too."

"What do you mean? It's not as if We're gonna kidnap them.."

He take a deep breath, "Still no.. Aside from Eomma, They are the only ones left for me." He said then pat Yoong's head.

Taeyeon already got Jessica's heart and He won't let Him take the three babies' attention too.

Jessica just rolled her eyes at Yuri's weirdness. "Whatever.." She said.

Their food arrived, the two of them just eat and just attended the kids' needs.

"Uncle Yuri, this is so Yummy.. Can you make it at home?" Yoong asked pertaining to his Spaghetti.

Jessica laughed at the little boy's question, "Sweetie, I'm sorry to tell you but your Uncle Yuri can't cook.." She said.

Yoong shake his head, "No, Uncle Yuri cooks good food for Yoongie, Mina and Hyunbin.."

Yuri sighed then look at Jessica, "Remember when I almost pleaded you to stay for breakfast and try the food I made?" He asked and Jessica creased her eyebrows, "I guess you don't remember since were so occupied with Taeyeon.. Anyway, I'm learning to cook now.."

Jessica nodded and try to remember what Yuri told her, She pouted and look at him, "Oh, yeah.. I remember now.." She said then sighed, "Well, Good for you." She said.

Yuri smiled, "I guess Taeyeon is really a good since You always go with him."

Jessica just nodded, "Yeah, He is a very good man.." She answered.

Yoong nodded, "Aunt Shika don't play with us anymore and don't wanna eat at home." He pouted.

Jessica suddenly felt guilty, She don't eat at home anymore since She goes to work early and always go home late because She and Taeyeon always go out.

"I'm sorry.."

"Taengoo, Taengoo awwaysh.." Mina butted in.

Jessica pinch the little girl's cheek, "Don't be sad, baby.. Aunt Sica is yours the whole day.." She smiled.

After their lunch, they went to visit the kids' father in the Memorial Park then went to the Playground.

"Is that Your Eomma and Appa?" a boy older than Yoong asked while pointing at where Jessica and Yuri are sitting.

Yoong look at where the boy is pointing then shake his head, "That's Yoongie's Uncle Yuri and Aunt Shika.." 
"Huh? Where's your Appa and Eomma?"

"My Appa went to heaven and My Eomma is sleeping in the hospital.."

"Your Appa went to heaven? Is He dead?"

"Huh? Dead? My Appa's dead?" He asked.

The boy nodded, "My Harabeoji died and My Eomma said He went to Heaven. Your Appa went to heaven because He is dead."

Yuri creased His eyebrows, He still don't understand the concept of death and Hearing it from the other kid makes him confuse. "No.. Appa went to heaven to see Harabeoji.."

"Your Appa is dead, I knew it because My Eomma said dead people goes to heaven."

"My Appa is dead?"

"Yes, means Your Appa don't breathe anymore.."

"But We went to Appa's new house awhile ago.." He said. He was pertaining to his father's grave.

The kids shrugged, "I don't understand what you're talking about.." He said and just leave Yoong alone.

Yoong sighed and look at His Aunt and Uncle. "Appa is dead?"He thought.

Meanwhile, Mina who is playing with the other kids suddenly stood up and run to Jessica.

"Shika.." She called.

"What is it?" Jessica asked.

"Pway.. Come pway.."

"Play with Uncle Yuri.."

Mina look at Yuri and pouted seeing Him playing with Hyunbin. "Yuwee and Yoobin pway! Mina and Shika pway!"

Jessica smiled and was about to stand up when her phone suddenly rings. She take her phone and pick up the call.

"Taeng.." She answered.

"Shikaaaaa!!" Mina whined.

"Shh. Aunt Sica is talking to Uncle Taeyeon.." She said and focus on her phone, "Yes.. Hmm, Yeah sure.."

Mina pouted seeing her happy with her phone, She then hit Jessica's arm continuously. "Bad Shika! Bad!" She squealed.

"Mina, stop! That's not good." Jessica stop her, "Wait, Taeng. I'll just talk to Mina. I'll call you back! Yeah.. Bye!" She hang up and stop Mina from hitting her. "What did I told you? Hurting is not good.."

Mina take her Aunt's hands off her and glared at her, "Shika go away!" She said and run to Yuri and hug her Uncle, "Yuwee go home.." 

"Why? What happened?"

"Shika go away.. Shika awwaysh phone Taengoo.." She pouted.

Jessica then walk to them and tried to take Her from Yu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter