Chapter 12: One Call Away

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi you!

I hope you will enjoy this update!!

Chapter 12:

Taeyeon is inside his hotel room, they just went back to the hotel from the meeting with the first client and he is now preparing to go out with Jessica.

He look at the small paper bag and smile, He bought Jessica something and He hope that the Blonde woman will like it.

His phone then rings, He quickly take the call seeing Jessica's name.

"Sica.."

"Taengoo, I'm ready.." She said.

He smiled and stood up, "I'll go to your suite now, wait for me." He said and walked out of his suite with the Paper Bag.

He walk to Her suite that's just two doors away, "I'm here now."

Jessica giggled and hang up, the door then opened revealing the beautiful American girl wearing a Yellow Printed A-Line Dress.

Taeyeon laid his hand to her and the American Woman hold it. "You look so stunning as always.." He said then gave her hand a sweet peck.

Jessica's heart beats so fast, Taeyeon can make her feel something unexplainable. He gives Her so much attention even without asking for it.

"Let's go!" He said and the two of them went to the lift to go to a Restaurant.

They arrived to a fancy restaurant, Taeyeon pulled a seat for her then settled across her.

"By the way, this is for you!"

She smiled and look at him, "What is this?" She asked and look at what's inside.

Taeyeon was just watching her, Hw couldn'g hide his smile by just looking at how pretty his Assistant is.

"A bracelet?" Jessica look at him in shock, "What is this for?" She asked.

"You are the first person came to my mind when I saw that so I bought it for you." He explained and put it on her, "See? it looks good."

"I told you to not give me expensive things like this."

"But I want to.. Sica, don't worry about anything.. It's okay.." He assured.

She take a deep breath and look at him in the eyes, "Taengoo, be honest with me.. Why are you doing this?"

He stared at her and hold her hand, "Because I want to.. Let me do the things that I want, please.."

She sighed, "Okay.. But this will be the last time, I'm not gonna accept anything expensive from you."

"Then you'll make it hard for me to find a less expensive stuffs.." He said then called for a waiter, "Order anything you want for our last day in Jeju.." He told Jessica.

The two ordered and talk while waiting for their meal.

Taeyeon kept asking about Yuri and the kids. "How was his first job?"

"Uh.. He said it was tiring but He enjoyed it.. I'm happy to hear that he's enjoying but then, I couldn't help but feel worried.."

"About what?"

"You know, He's looking after the kids almost twenty-four seven and I know that He will have a hard time and He might get sick.."

Taeyeon cleared his throat, "Say, are you still in love with him? Or is there any chance for the two of you to get back together?"

She her lips then pouted, "After everything I've been through with him? I don't think so.."

Their food arrived and they started to eat but Taeyeon still keep asking things about Yuri.

"Sica, I think Yuri is still in love with you.."

"That's what He told me.." She said while focusing on her food, "Let's not talk about him, please.." She said.

Taeyeon nodded, "Okay, Enjoy your meal. We have lots of places to go to before we go back home later tonight." He smiled and Jessica nodded her head.

--------

"Alright, that's it for today! Tomorrow we will talk about an important topic.." Yuri nodded and stood up.

"Thank you so much!" He bowed to the older woman who is lecturing him about the Company.

"No problem, Mr. Kwon.."

Yuri bowed and quickly went out of the conference room, He run to his office to check on the two kids.

"Yuwee!!" Mina called happily upon seeing Her Uncle. "Kyaaakk!"

Yuri look at her and the floor in shock, the floor has lots of marks of permanent marker and crayons, "What did you do?" He asked the obvious thing.

"Mina dwaw.." She giggled.

Yuri scratched his head and sighed, "Come here.." He kneeled down and Mina walk to him. "You draw this?" He asked and Mina nodded, "what is this?"

"Dog.. Mina wike dog." She answered and pointed her other drawings, "Yuwee.. Shika.. Oppa..Yoobin and Mina pwetty!" She clap her hands happily.

Yuri sit on the floor and put her on his lap, "Wow, you have nice drawings.." He complimented her. "If you want to draw, next time tell Uncle Yuri or other Aunts and Uncles so we can give you paper where you can draw anything you like.." He told her, "We can also put your drawings in a frame and display it at home, You like that? Everyone will see your beautiful drawings."

Mina smiled widely, "Yes.."

"Okay.." He kiss her cheek. "Now, Uncle wanna know.. How did you get these markers from my drawer?"

"Mina cwimbed chaiw and.. and get pen.."

He sighed and nodded, "Don't climb the chair next time, okay? You might fell and hurt yourself, Uncle don't like to see you hurt.."

"Yuwee wuv Mina?"

"Yes.." He kissed her cheek. "Okay.. Uncle will clean this up, will you help me?"

Mina nodded and the two of them stood up and cleaned the floor, Yuri then look at the digital clock that's on his desk and remembered something.

"Fu-" He was about to cuss but then saw Mina looking at him, "Godd! I need to pick up Yoongie!"

"Waaaaahhh!" Hyunbin then woke up and cried.

He pick up the one year old boy and coax him, "We will go out.." He said and walk to his drawer to get his car key then He turned to Mina. "Come here, hold Uncle's hand." He said and they went out of the office.

He drive his car to get to the school, Yuri was humming while Mina is surprisingly quiet.

He look at the rearview mirror to see if the kids are doing okay, "Mina.. Are you okay?"

Mina's face turned red, "Yuwee.. Mina pooped!"

"What?!" He asked then groaned, He parked the car in front of a cafe and take the kids inside.

"Iced coffee please!" He hurriedly said.

"For here?"

"Oh, no. I'm in a hurry, make it to go! Thank you!" He smiled and went in the restroom. "Mina, What did Aunt Sica told you?"He asked as He clean her up.

"Shay poopoo.."

"Next time tell me immediately, okay?" He said then look at Hyunbin, "Stay there, Hyunbin.."

He groaned, "Gosh, this is so.. Ugh!"

Mina pouted, "Mina shtink.." She sadly said then cried.

"Oh no, no, no!! Shh.." He tried to stop her, "You're such a babo, Yul.."

Seeing his sister cry, Hyunbin cried as well, "Waaahhh!!"

"Aish, Don't cry Mina.. Hyunbin don't cry.." He said and wiped her, He then made her wear a diaper and her shorts. "It's Uncle who stinks and not you.."

"No! Mina pooped.." The little girl jept crying.

The tanned guy made her sit next to her brother and fix her hair, "Don't cry now.." He peck her forehead, "Let's go out now. Wipe your face.."

Mina wipe her face with her hands, Yuri then put her down and carried Hyunbin.

"Cawwy!"

He sighed, "Just walk, Mina. Uncle will-"

"Noooo!!" Mina screamed so loud and cried again.

"Alright, Alright!" He bended down and take her to his arms, "Oh, Gosh!"

He walked out of the restroom and take his coffee in the counter. He put the kids on the countertop and get some cash in his pocket to pay for his Iced Coffee.

Mina quickly grab the cup and the drinking straw. "Pen!" She said.

Yuri smiled at the staff, "Thank you!" He sighed and carried the two kids. "Hold my coffee.." He said and walk out of the Cafè

"Mina dwink.."

"No.. That's for Uncle.." He look around and asked someone to open the car door for him, "Thank you!"

"Mina dwink juiche!"

"Later, We really need to hurry." He said and sighed as He successfully put the two kids on their carseats. He then run to the driver seat and went to the School.

He rolled the windows down and hop off the car when they arrived in front of the school.

He look for His Nephew and found him sleeping in his classroom while His Teacher is busy on her desk.

"Good afternoon!" He greeted.

The Teac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter