Chapter 90: Give me a reason

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 90:

It's late at night but Taeyeon is still with Jessica and Yuri. He called Yuri to hang out in a club but Jessica didn't allowed them to go out so He just went to the Couple's house to visit them.

"We should do this often.." Taeyeon happily told Yuri who nodded his head in agreement.

"Yeah, We were always busy with work that we forgot to have fun." The tanned guy said and look at the staircase.

Taeyeon noticed him, "Are you sleepy?"

"Oh no.." He smiled and drink his beer.

He then saw his wife walking down the stairs and he instantly smiled, He thought she went to sleep when she walked back to their room to check their baby.

Jessica went straight to the kitchen and He stood up, "I'll just get something, excuse me." He said then followed Jessica in the kitchen.

He saw her busy preparing milk for Krystal, He was facing her back so Jessica is not aware of his presence. He quietly walk towards her and hug her from the back that startled his wife.

"Omona!" Jessica almost shrieked.

"It's me." He whispered and kiss the back of her ear that calmed her down.

"You scared me." Jessica slap his hands that's on her tummy. "What are you doing here? Did Taeyeon fell asleep?"

He giggled then rest his chin on her shoulder, "No, I just went here to be with you for a short while." He sniff her neck.

"I have to bring this to Krystal, I'll go down and join you again after." She said.

Yuri turned her around and pulled her closer by the waist, "Can I have a kiss?" He asked and Jessica nodded. He smiled, "I love you." He leaned down and gave her a sweet kiss.

"I love you too.. go back to Taengoo now." She said and walked back to their room.

Yuri went back to the living room feeling so energized after a short but sweet moment with his wife. "Are you having fun?" He asked Taeyeon.

"Yes, of course!" Taeyeon said then chuckles, He then look at his wrist watch and raised his glass for a toast, "it's officially my twins' birthday, Happy third birthday to My handsome boys!"

"Happy birthday Jin and Suho." Yuri smiled.

Taeyeon drink his beer bottoms up then put the empty glass on the round table, "I want more." He said and poured more beer in his glass, "I hope my kids are doing well wherever they are.." He turned sad since he miss being with his kids.

It has been almost two months since Tiffany left their home with the twins, She never let him talk or see the kids. He don't even know where they are right now, He tried to look for them in California but he couldn't find them. Taeyeon tried to talk to Tiffany but his wife always reject his calls.

"I'm sure Tiffany is taking good care of them." Yuri told him.

"Tiffany.." He mumbled and sighed, "She's an incredible woman but She changed.."

"What happened to her?" Yuri asked.

"She suddenly became moody and suspicious of everything I do. She restricted me from going out to meet our business partners and I felt suffocated." He look down as he remember Tiffany's actions a few weeks before she left.

He really have no idea why Tiffany suddenly changed, She is a jealous wife but it got worse. She started secretly following him then she accused him of cheating, there was a time when she called one of the Kim's business partners and warned her for always meeting him. He became a laughingstock in the company and he was really embarrassed because of it.

"We always fight even with the smallest thing and I've got really tired.."

Yuri took a deep breath and pat his shoulder, "Sica and I used to be in a very difficult situation too but we managed to get through it. You and Tiffany will be okay, Taeng."

"I just want my kids, Yul.. Tiffany is very precious to me, I love her but if we will only continue fighting then it's better for us to go on separate ways." He kept sighing, "I don't want us to end up hating each other."

"We're just here for you, Taeng."

"Thank you." He said and have another glass of beer, "Don't think too much of my problem, Yul. Let's just celebrate my kids' birthday." He smiled.

Jessica went back with some snacks and sit next to her husband, "Are you two still okay?" She asked.

"Yeah.." Yuri intertwined their fingers. "You want some?" He asked.

Taeyeon look at them and smiled, "You should also drink, Sica."

"No, I'm good. I'll just stay here with you." She said.

The two guys continue drinking while talking mostly about business as Jessica was just monitoring them.

Taeyeon look at Jessica then smiled, "Both of you must be really busy now that Sica is also working." He said and Yuri nodded.

"Yeah." He sighed, "I honestly don't like her to work but Sica wants it and I can't say no to her."

Jessica hug Yuri's arm, "Thank you, Babe."

"Cheers for your happy marriage!" Taeyeon said then laugh.

"Taengoo.." Jessica worriedly look at him, this is the first time she saw him this way and she knew he is not doing okay.

"We should buy more drinks.." Taeyeon who is already drunk stood up. "Wait here, I'll just go out to buy us drinks."

Jessica stopped him by holding his arm, "Taengoo, you're drunk. It's not safe to drive." She made him sit.

"We have a lot to drink here, Taeng.. You don't need to go out." Yuri said, He look at his Wife and signaled her to come closer to him.

Jessica went closer to Yuri and her husband pulled her to sit on his lap, "Don't you feel sleepy?" He asked.

"I just need to make sure you two are not going out.."

"How am I be able to go out if you didn't allow me to leave?" He asked.

"It's better to stay here, something might happen if you two get drunk in a club." She said then turned to Taeyeon, "just stay the night here, Taengoo."

"No, I have to go home later."

"Dadaaaa, waaahh!" They suddenly heard a loud cry. "Dada!" they look up and saw Krystal, Yuri quickly ran upstairs and picked her up.

"Don't cry, Princess. Daddy's here." He told her while rubbing her back gently.

"Bad guy.." She said while hugging her Father's neck tightly.

"Bad guy? Where is the bad guy?" He asked, Krystal answered but he didn't understand what she said. "Daddy's here to protect you."

Yuri went back to the living room and put Krystal to his lap, "Look, Uncle Taeng is still here."

"Hi Krystal."

Krystal look at him then hid on Yuri's chest, "Daddy.. Ppoppo." She said cutely.

Yuri smiled, Krystal is a very sweet girl and she likes getting affection from her parents.

He peck her on the forehead, "I love you." He told her.

Jessica happily watch Yuri and Krystal, "Tell Uncle Taengoo to stay here." She told her daughter. "Say, Uncle Taengoo stay here please."

Krystal look at Taeyeon, "Peashe.." She said then blink her eyes cutely.

Taeyeon laugh, "You are so cute!" He said then nodded, "Okay.. But you will eat breakfast with me tomorrow, is that a deal?" he laugh even more seeing Krystal so confused. "She is so cute, when are you going to give her a sibling so she can have a playmate."

Yuri smiled, "I'm okay with having only one child. Krystal is enough for me, she completes our family and she's happy with her Oppas and Unnie." He said.

Jessica look down, she actually wanted to give Krystal a sibling but Yuri already declared his unwillingness on having a second baby that made her disappointed.

Krystal yawned and turned to her mother, "Mommy, peep peep.." She said.

"She's sleepy again." She said and take her from Yuri.

Taeyeon nodded, "I guess we have to rest now."

"I'll clean this up." Yuri told his Wife.

Jessica walk him to the guest room, "Goodnight, Taengoo." She hug him squeezing Krystal, "I hope you and Tiffany can talk properly so you can work things out, try to understand her more, Taeng. There are so many reasons for you to stay together."

"Really? like what?"

"Tiffany loves you very much." She smiled to him.

Taeyeon smiled at her, "Thanks for reminding me."

Jessica turned to Krystal, "Say goodnight to Uncle Taengoo."

"Goo goo." Krystal said.

"Goodnight, Sica. Goodnight, Princess." Taeyeon said and went inside the room.

"Baby, I'm done. Let's go." Yuri called her.

Jessica nodded and they went back to their room to rest.

------

"Everything is doing well, Mrs. Kim.."

Tiffany nodded and smiled widely, "Thank you,  Doctor."

"We will see you again on your next checkup, Mrs. Kim."

Tiffany stood up and shook the doctor's hand, "Thank you for taking care of me and my kids." She said.

"Mommy, go home." They heard Jin say.

"Yes, We will go now." She said and they went out of the clinic and she drove to a restaurant to meet her father.

"Mommy, you good?" Suho asked from the backseat.

"Yeah, baby.." Tiffany said. Her phone then rings, She look at it and found her father calling. "Dad."

"Taeyeon called me, He's begging me to tell him where you are. He's so desperate now."

She take a deep breath, "Dad, Don't mind him. I'll see you in a bit, love you. Bye!" She hung up.

They arrived to the restaurant and saw her father waiting for them. "Papa!" The twins ran to their grandfather. 

"My handsome grandsons." Mr. Hwang happily called.

"Hi, Dad." Tiffany kiss her father on his cheek.

"How was your checkup? Are you doing okay?" He asked, Tiffany wasn't feeling well when they arrived to LA so he took her to the Doctor and now having her regular checkups to monitor her health.

"All is perfect.." She said and sit across him.

"I ordered your favourites.." Mr. Hwang told them.

"Thanks." She smiled and wipe off the dirt on Suho's face. "Sit properly, Baby." She told Jin.

Mr. Hwang cleared his throat, "I heard that you ask the staffs to throw your toys and other old stuffs."

"Yeah, I went to my old room and saw all these pink toys and dresses.." Tiffany said and drink some water, "It's irritating."

"But pink is your favourite colour."

"for now, no.." She said nonchalantly.

"I know that after a few months, you'll regret asking them to throw it so I told them to put it somewhere else." Mr. Hwang said.

"I don't really care." She said then look around, "Where is our food? Why is it taking too long?"

Mr. Hwang smiled, Tiffany is very aggressive and impatient these past two months. She easily gets mad at simple things and he's trying to be really patient with his daughter knowing what she's going through.

Their meals arrived and they started eating, Tiffany instantly became happy. "Taetae is good at making th-" She blurted out.

Mr. Hwang chuckles, "You miss your Taetae?"

"No.."

"Give him a call and talk to him."

"there's no reason for us to talk."

"You miss him, that's one of so many reasons why you and Taeyeon should be together again."

"He chose to have another girl and I don't want to be cheated on that's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter