Chapter 99: Dear Family

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 99:

It's half past midnight and Jessica is still wide awake as she waits for her husband to go home from the party.

Yuri and Madame Kim attended one of their family friend's birthday party and he called his wife almost half an hour ago telling her that he is on his way home, so Jessica decided to just wait for him so they could talk about some stuff.

"Waahh waah!" Jessica sighed and quickly get up from the bed.

Sinbi is awake and she will probably be awake for a few more hours like usual. She went out of their room and walked to the nursery where Krystal is sharing a room with her baby sister.

"Sshh, Unnie's sleeping." She said as picks up the baby from her crib.

She took Sinbi back to their room and feed her, "You should sleep after this, Daddy's coming home soon and I can only have him at night since you hog him all the time." She said and tap the baby's cute nose.

Sinbi pinch her on the chest area while staring at her, "Yah, Mommy's giving you milk you should be grateful. Don't pinch me." She playfully scolded her daughter.

She stared at the small figure in her arms and unconsciously smiles, it was hard to take care of two kids and she realized it after her mother went back home a couple of months after Sinbi was born, although she's having a hard time, Jessica couldn't bring herself to complain about it because she loves being a mother of their two beautiful daughters. 

She was brought back to her trance as she felt Sinbi tightly holding her index finger while staring back at her. "Why are you staring at mommy?" She asked.

The baby blinks her eyes then let go of her finger and scratched her head. Jessica smiled knowing that her daughter is slowly falling asleep. "Hmm hmm." She hums a nursery rhyme to help her sleep faster but then the door suddenly opened wide revealing her husband.

"SICA, my love!" Yuri said out loud then covered his mouth when he saw his daughter. "Sorry.." He said and tiptoed to the walk in closet and get changed.

Sinbi was distracted because of Yuri's arrival so Jessica let her daughter crawl around the bed while they wait for Yuri.

"Baby, is she as-" Yuri stopped from his tracks when he saw his daughter looking at him. "oh, I'm sorry, Mommy.." He said and joined them.

Jessica quickly hit his arm, "She was so close to falling asleep, Kwon Yuri.. Why do you have to be that loud?"

He gave her a quick kiss, "I'm sorry, I thought you were alone." He said.

"Are you drunk?" Jessica asked.

"No.. just had a few drinks." He smiled and focused on Sinbi, "Did you miss Daddy, little Princess?"

Sinbi smiled and touch her father's face, "Kyaah!" She squealed and slapped his face while jumping in his lap.

"Aigoo, aigoo, aigoo.."

"You deserve those slaps." Jessica stuck her tongue out and laugh as Yuri pouted cutely.

A knock on the door was heard, Jessica answered the door and saw a crying Krystal. "What happened, Princess?" the woman hugged her daughter.

"Sinbi left unnie alone. I'm so sad." Krystal pouted.

Sinbi looked at her sister and giggled as she saw Krystal and Jessica walking towards the bed. "Kyaak!" She squealed and slap Yuri's face again.

Krystal climbed up the bed and hug Yuri, "that's bad, Sinbi.."

Yuri kissed Krystal on the forehead, "Soojungie unnie is the only one who loves Daddy." He commented and his youngest daughter squealed in happiness.

Jessica watched them and sighed, the kids take Yuri's attention the whole day so she was expecting to have her husband all to herself during the night. "Kids, you should sleep now. It's late and it's not good for kids to stay up way too late." She told her children.

"Mommy, can I sleep here again?" Krystal asked.

"You told me you're a big girl now, you even want to stay with your little sister to take care of her."

Krystal nodded, she requested to share a room with her sister after Sinbi was born but she sometimes still wants to sleep next to her parents because she misses them.

"but Mommy said I'm still a baby.." She said.

"You will always be Mommy and Daddy's baby."

"I wanna sleep here."

Yuri looked at his Wife, "You can have me tomorrow night.. I promise." She told her.

Jessica nodded, "Alright.." She said and laid down. "Come here, Krystal. Hug mommy to sleep."

Krystal gave her Daddy and sister a kiss first then laid next to her mother, "night night." She said and hug Jessica tightly.

"Take a rest, Sica. I know you're tired. Goodnight." Yuri leaned down and kissed her. "I love you." then continue playing with Sinbi while his two other babies are in dreamland.

------

"Hayeon-ah, come here!" the said girl stopped from touching the flowers in their garden and stood up, "Hayeon-ah, where are you?"

"Mumma!" the little girl said and ran inside the house.

Tiffany sighed as soon as she saw her daughter's dirty pink dress, "What did you do this time?" She asked with her hands on her hips.

The little girl stuck her tongue out and imitate her mother. "ta-time!" She said.

"Aish, this is your fault Kim Taeyeon." She mumbled.

Her Daughter who looks so much like Taeyeon also got Her father's playfulness, She always try her mother's patience by doing some silly things that she learned from her father.

"Come here, Hayeonie." She said and held her hand to go back to their room and change her clothes.

"We're home!" she turned to the door and saw Irene and her three daughters.

"Hi!" She greeted them.

Irene gave her a small smile then went straight to their room with baby Jennie and Yeri quickly followed her. She turned to Seohyun and motioned her to come to her.

Seohyun hugged her, "What's the matter, Sweetie?" She asked and rubbed the young girl's back. She knew that something is wrong with Seohyun and she has to talk to the little girl, "Need someone to talk to? Follow me to our room so we can talk." She said and the young girl nodded.

She changed Hayeon's clothes then let her play in the room while she talk to Seohyun, "What happened? Do you have problem at school?"

Seohyun shook her head, "It's about eomma and appa.. They fought again." She said without looking at her Aunt, "I heard them fighting inside their room this morning then Appa went back to Canada today."

"He went back to Canada?" Tiffany asked in surprise, Seungwan was just there with them this morning and he never told them that he's leaving for Canada so she was quite surprised.

The little girl nodded and started crying, it hurts her to know that her parents always fight, she wanted to ask them what's wrong just like what Yoong told her but she couldn't do it and she's afraid that they will eventually separate because of this.

Tiffany hugged her, Seohyun should be enjoying her childhood and shouldn't be thinking about adult problems just like her parents' marriage. "I'll talk to your eomma about this." She pat Her head. "You should go get changed now." She smiled at her.

Seohyun then left the room leaving Tiffany with her daughter, the american woman saw her daughter rummaging through Taeyeon's desk. "Yah, Kim Hayeon.. Don't touch Appa's files!" She quickly carried the little girl and went out of their room. "Let's just wait for your oppas to come home from school." She said.

------

After their Dinner, Tiffany talked to her husband about Seohyun so Taeyeon could talk to his sister. Taeyeon is much closer to Irene so it's better if she let the siblings talk.

But even before Taeyeon could take his sister's attention, a loud voice was heard from the main door. "I'm home!"

"Appa!" Yeri and Seohyun quickly ran to their father and gave him a hug. He then took their youngest daughter, Jennie who is crawling around the living room as she play with Hayeon and Seungwan showered her kisses.

"Appa's home.. we're gonna play later." He put the baby down since Jennie wants to play with her cousin.

Taeyeon looked at his wife in confusion and Tiffany shrugs, Seungwan and Irene are such a weird couple that even their parents couldn't understand them.

Seungwan bowed to the elder couple, "Good evening, eomma and appa." He greeted them then turned to Irene, "I'm home, Yeobo." He said and kiss her on the cheek.

"Yeah, right!" Irene rolled her eyes and pursed her lips as she try to hide her smile. "Go upstairs and shower, I'll prepare your dinner." She coldly said.

Seungwan nodded and quickly went to their room with their two daughters following behind, Taeyeon looks at his sister with a weird face. "Yah, I thought he left for Canada this morning. What's going on?"

"that's what he told me, but you know him, oppa. He couldn't last a day without me." Irene proudly stated with a smirk.

Taeyeon raised his eyebrows, "Wow, the last time I checked you were the one who pleaded him to go back home when he went to Canada to visit his parents." he smirked and started imitating his sister's voice and expression. "Babe, come home now, I think I'm going to die without you here with me." He smirked seeing Irene shake her head, "Are you gonna leave me again? Just like you did when you got me pregnant the first time? You're so cruel to me." He added.

Irene glared at her brother, "I didn't say that!"

"Yes, you did." Taeyeon said with a smug face. "You were crying your hearts out while saying those line. So dramatic."

Their Parents shook their heads and Tiffany rolled her eyes. "You two stop it." Mr. Kim said.

Tiffany pat Irene's shoulder, "So are you two in good terms again?"

"Yeah.."

"I bet she's the one who called Seungwan to come home."

"No, he called me first, oppa. He told me that he wouldn't be able to sleep without me."

"Aww, that's sweet." Taeyeon sarcastically stated. "I'll just play with the kids since they have more sense than this weird couple." He said and went to the living room.

"Whatever.." Irene shrugged and went to the kitchen to prepare dinner for her lovely husband.

Tiffany followed her to talk to her about Seohyun's feelings, the little girl needs her parents to explain things for her to stop her from getting so worried.

After talking to her sister-in-law, Tiffany called for her husband and the three kids to get ready for bed.

Tiffany was reading a book when Taeyeon started playing with the kids. "Rawr!" He tickled the kids.

"Kyaaaahh!" Hayeon tried to get away from him.

"Taeyeon-ah, be gentle." Tiffany told her husband without taking her eyes off the book, she stopped reading when she suddenly heard a thud followed by a loud cry.

"Waaah!" Hayeon fell from the bed.

"Omo!" Taeyeon quickly picked her up and coaxed her.

"I said be gentle!" Tiffany angrily said and checked their youngest. "Come here, love." She hugged the little girl and gave her kisses on her forehead.

"I'm sorry." Her husband said. 

"Bad!" Hayeon screamed.

Jin and Suho stomped on the floor, "This floor is bad.." Jin said.

"Don't cry, Hayeonie.." Suho hugged his sister from the back since the little girl is hugging their mother tightly.

"Alright, enough with playing. We have to sleep." Tiffany announced and looked at Taeyeon.

Her husband nodded and went out to prepare the kids' milk. The twins joined them to the bed and coaxed their little sister with kisses.

Taeyeon went back with the milk prepared for the kids, "Have your milk now, Kids." He said and take Hayeon from Tiffany to check her forehead, "Aigoo, my angel still looks so cute with her small lump on her forehead." He kissed her and watch his daughter drink her milk.

Meanwhile, Irene and Seungwan are inside their room waiting for their eldest daughter to come so they could talk to her.

"You should explain to her everything since it was your fault."

Seungwan looked at his wife in shock, "What do you mean by that? It wasn't my fault!"

"It's definitely your fault why Seohyun thought that we're having fights."

The Canadian guy sighed, Of course They sometimes fight about some stuff, they are not a perfect couple but their fights were not really that serious and they never thought about separation or divorce.

"if you just stopped annoying me every single day then Seohyun will not think that we're having serious fights."

He shook his head, he likes teasing Irene that his Wife ended up shouting at him and hitting him playfully. Seohyun might have heard it and thought that they were fighting.

A knock on the door was heard, "Come in." Irene said and they instantly smiled when they saw their lovely first born child.

"Come here, Princess." Seungwan tapped the bed.

Seohyun is worried when her parents told her that they want to talk to her, she quickly thought that they will talk to her about them separating.

"Eomma, Appa.. What are we going to talk about?"

"Aunt Tiffany told me that you were crying awhile ago. What happened?" Irene asked.

Seohyun look down, "I-I thought Appa's left for Canada because you two fought again this morning."

"You heard us fighting this morning?"

The young girl nodded, "I always hear you fighting, Eomma sometimes shout at Appa." She said and started crying, "I don't want you to fight anymore.. I don't want Appa to leave us." 

Seungwan sighed, He will never leave his family again, the mistake that he did when he left Irene and let her raised Seohyun alone is enough and he learned from it. He promised that it will never happen again. 

He then hug his daughter, He never thought that it will end up like this, that his daughter will be affected by their childishness. "I'm sorry if we made you worried.." He told her.

Irene caress her hair, "We're fine, Sweetie. We fight but it's not that serious. Sometimes, we become playful and would tease each other but that's just it, You don't need to worry about us."

Seohyun looked at he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter