Chapter 82: Warrior

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 82:

"Aaah!" Jessica cries as She's feeling a strong pain on her lower back.

"You can do it, Baby.." Yuri kept whispering while massaging her back.

Jessica who is standing suddenly lean on the bed then shakes her head, She is having a hard time because of the contractions that She couldn't even speak.

The Tanned Guy kiss her on the shoulder, "I love you.." He told her.

They have been in the hospital for a few hours now and both of them are tired. Jessica's contractions are getting stronger and it hurts her so much.

"Our Baby will be born soon.." Yuri kept talking to her while rubbing her lower back.

Jessica looks really in pain and it hurts him to see her this way, "You're doing good, Baby.." He told Her.

The Pregnant Woman bite her lips as She's feeling the pain from her back to her lower abdomen.

Yuri kept massaging her from the back, "Take a deep breath, Baby.." He told Her and kiss her shoulder again. "Do You want me to call the Doctor again?" He asked.

Jessica shake her head, the Doctor just went out after She checked Her up.

"Okay.." He said and continue massaging er lower back.

After a minute, Jessica calmed down as the contractions subside, "Oh God.. " She panted then shake her head, "I don't think I can do this.."

Yuri turned her around to face Him and wiped her tears away, "You're doing great, Baby!" He cupped her face and kissed her, "You're a brave woman, I know You can do it.." He smiled at her then kiss her again and again then laid her down on the bed.

"I'm so tired but it's okay.. It's for our baby.."

Yuri moved the seat next to the bed and sit down, He hold His Wife's hand and stared at her.

"After Our baby is born, I will be in charge of everything.. All you have to do is rest and enjoy yourself.." He said and kiss his Wife's hand.

"Are you going to feed Our Baby?" She chuckles.

Yuri scratch his head, "Oh, that part is your duty.." He smiled at her.

Jessica touch the tip of his nose, "Are you tired? You can sleep now."

"I will not sleep, Sica.. I'll be on your side and We will welcome Our Baby together.." He said and gave her a kiss. "I love you."

"I love you too.." Jessica smiled back.

Yuri caress her tummy, "Do you want some water?"

"Yes, Please.."

Yuri get Her a glass of water and gave it to Her, "Should We start thinking about the name of our baby?" He asked as He sit down on the chair. "Eomma wants Sinbi if it's a girl and Jiyong if it's a boy while Your Mom wants Soojung or Soohyun.."

Jessica caress her tummy, "I can't think a name right now.." She said then sighed, "But Sinbi is a cute name.. Soojung too.."

Yuri take His phone out, "I'll try to search for a good name.." He said.

Jessica just look at Yuri while She keep caressing her tummy, "Be good to Mommy, Baby.. We will give you a good name so please be good.."

"Leo.. No, that's Tiffany's Dad's name.. um, Lucas, Levi.. Levi Kwon.. Lucas Kwon." Yuri mumbled.

"No. find something else.."

"Oh, this one, Lexus.. Lexus sounds elegant.." Yuri said.

Jessica nodded, "Yeah, I like that name.. Lexus Kwon."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah.. Lexus Young Kwon.. and His korean name will be Kwon Jinyoung.." 

Yuri just nodded, "Okay.. What if Our baby is a girl?" He asked and look for some names for girls. "Wendy Kwon, Sophia Kwon, Olivia Kwon, Amelia Kwon.. all of them are good.. What do you think?" He asked.

"Yeah.. but can you find something else?"

"Okay.." Yuri said.

A knock on the door was heard, The Couple look at the Door and Miss Lee went inside with some bags, Yuri stood up and take the bags from her. "Mom, it's already late at night, You should've just stayed at home and come here tomorrow."

"I couldn't sleep properly because I was thinking about Jessica that's why I'm here.." Miss Lee said with a smile, "I also brought some snacks for you."

"Thank You!" Yuri said.

Miss Lee then hug her Daughter, "Are you okay, Sweetheart?"

"Yeah.." Jessica smiled. "It's hard.. But It's okay.."

Miss Lee caress her Daughter's hair, "I know, but once you have Your baby in your arms, You will realize that He's worth all the pain.. That's how I felt when I had you.."

"Thank You, Mom!" Jessica hug Her Mother.

Yuri asked his Mother in law to sit on the chair, "Mom, We were think about Our Baby's name.. Would You like to help us?" He asked.

"Sure.."

Yuri smiled and look at the names, "Here, Amie, Anastasia, Brianna, Belle.. Caitlyn, Carol, Candice, Crystal, Dana, Dianna, Debbie.."

Miss Lee pouted, "Anastasia Kwon is cute.. Brianna Kwon, Caitlyn Kwon.. What else? Candice Kwon, Crystal Kwon, Dana Kwon.. Um, I like Anastasia, Brianna and Crystal.."

"What about You, Baby?" Yuri asked but Jessica didn't answer, He look at his Wife. "Sica, are you okay?"

"Oh, Y-Yeah.. Go on, Babe.." Jessica answered, She take a deep breath and closed her eyes as She's starting to feel the pain again and it's getting stronger. "Oh God.." She thought.

Yuri nods and look at his phone again,"Samantha, Catherine Kwon.. uh Katie, Katie Kwon.." He said. "Baby, what do you think of Katie?"

"I-I don't know.." Jessica take a deep breath to calm herself down but the pain is just too much.

Yuri noticed that His Wife is not feeling well so He put his phone down and focus on his Wife. "Are you okay?" He asked and fixed her fringe.

"Aah!" Jessica screamed. "Babe.. I think argh!" She couldnt speak as the pain is too much for her to handle.

Miss Lee stood up, "Call the Doctor!"

Yuri quickly ran out of the room and saw the Doctor, "Jessica's in pain, please check if the baby's coming out now!"

"Okay.."

Yuri quickly went back to the delivery room, "Sica, the Doctor will come here now.." He said and hug Her. "Everything will be alright." He kissed the side of her head.

"It hurts.."

Yuri sighed and rub her back, "I'm so sorry for the pain, Baby.." He whispered to her.

The Doctor went in with some nurses and check her, "The Baby will come out now.."

Yuri hold His Wife's hand while Miss Lee is on the other side of the bed holding her other hand for support.

"Alright, Honey.. If I say push, You'll push, Okay?"

Jessica nodded and look at Her Husband, "Babe.."

Yuri who is very nervous forced a smile to hide his worries, "You can do it, Baby.. I love you." He leaned down and kissed her.

"Honey, take a deep breath and push!"

Jessica push so hard, "Aah!" She screamed because of the pain. 

"Good job, now I need another one.. Jessica, push."

Yuri tightened the hold on His Wife's hand as Jessica push even harder.

"Oh, Gosh.. Baby, Help Mommy.." Jessica mumbled while panting.

"You're doing perfect, Sweetheart.. take a deep breath and relax.."

Miss Lee wipe off the sweats on her Daughter's face, "You're doing a good job, Sweetie.." She told her.

Yuri leaned down and kiss her on the lips, "You are amazing, Sica.. You've done so much for us and I know that You will be the best Mom to Our baby." He kissed her again, "I love you.."

"Alright, are you ready?" Jessica nods her head, "Okay, now give me another push!"

"Aahh!" Jessica did all her best to push Her Baby out.

"Perfect! I can see Your Baby's head, give me more, Jessica. Push!"

Yuri bite his lips in anticipation, "You're doing a good job, Baby.." He whispered to Jessica and kiss her cheek. "We will see our baby really soon."

"It's almost here. One big push, Sweetheart.."

Jessica is tired but She wants to see Their baby She take a deep breath and tried so hard to push Her baby out. "Aah!"

They then heard a loud cry. "Waah waah waah!!"

Jessica panted and closed her eyes because of tiredness.

"It's a girl! Congratulations!" The Doctor said.

Miss Lee clap her hands in happiness, "We have a Princess!" She excitedly said.

"A very healthy little Princess.." The Doctor said.

She put the baby on Jessica's chest, the brown haired woman cried in happines and quickly hug Her Daughter for the first time. "My Baby!" She said and kiss Her Daughter's head.

"Waah waahh!"

"Mommy's here.. I love you.." She kept kissing her Daughter. She felt like all the pain She felt is now gone because of Her Daughter.

Noticing that Yuri is quiet, Jessica look up to Her Husband and found him staring at them with tears in his eyes.

"Babe.. Our baby is here."

"I'm sorry.." He wiped his tears and leaned down to give a kiss on their baby, "Hi.. I'm Your Daddy.." He said and the baby stopped from crying.

"Oh.. Did She recognized your voice?" Jessica asked as She wiped her tears away.

Yuri smiled widely, He touch Her hand and the baby tightly hold his finger. He got teary again, His Baby is holding His finger like She knew that it was Her father.

"I love you, My Princess.." He whispered and kiss their baby's forehead. He was so excited for this day but He didn't expect that seeing their baby for the very first time will make him very emotional. "Daddy loves you very much.." He whispered and kiss His Daughter's small hand.

Jessica was happy to see Yuri with their Baby, "I love You too, Daddy.." She said and caress Yuri's face.

Miss Lee take her phone and captured the sweet moment, "Beautiful.." She mumbled.

The Nurse take their baby from them for a brief physical examination, Yuri hug His Wife. "Thank you for everything, Sica.."

Jessica smiled, "I love you." She pouted her lips.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter