Chapter 38

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 38:

"Momma, Bee-Bin pay!" The Little Boy said then waved at Her.

Jessica smiled and nodded, "We will play when Momma, Papa and Yoongie visit You again.." She said and send Him flying kisses.

They are talking over the phone via video call, Hyunbin and Mina are in the Villa with Madam Kim and Ryeowon.

The Latter went Home almost two weeks ago, She stayed in the Hospital for a couple of months after She woke up from Coma, She recovered fast with the help of Her Family who's always there to support Her and the Doctors just told Her to continue Her Therapy Sessions at Home.

Madam Kim brought Her to Their Hometown believing that She will recover even faster if She's in the Villa, She also hired Therapists who also stays in the Villa with them.

Yuri and Jessica decided to bring the two Kids there to help Their Mother heal fast by entertaining and playing with Her.

Hyunbin pouted, "Momma, uh-dow!" He said cutely.

"Cuddle? We will cuddle soon."

Mina get the phone and waved at Them, "Momma, Eomma said Mina will go to school soon!"

Jessica chuckles, Mina is learning how to speak more clearly, "Yes, Honey.. Um, are You and Eomma having a great time together?" She asked.

"Yes! Mina always make Eomma laugh but Hyunbin always say no to Eomma.. Hyunbin is bad!"

"Ssh, don't say that to Your Brother.. Hyunbin is a good boy and You are a very good girl for making Your Eomma happy.." She smiled.

The Kids are still trying to get use to having their Mother around especially Hyunbin who was still eleven months old when His Parents got involved in a Car Crash so He don't remember Ryeowon that much anymore.

Hyunbin even cried out loud when They left the Villa because He only want Jessica and Yuri but They have to leave Him to His Mother to get familiarize with Her.

"Hyunbin, How much Do You love Eomma?" 

"Much!" Hyunbin answered.

She giggled, Yuri then went in the room with Yoong. They jump to the bed and look at Her phone.

"Look who are here to see You.."

"Kyaaak!" The two Kids squealed seeing Yuri and Yoong.

Yuri was sitting beside Jessica while Yoong is on His lap. "How are Our Cute Babies?" He asked.

"Papa home!" Hyunbin said.

"Yeah, I'm home with Momma and Yoongie.."

"Oppa, I miss You!" Mina send flying kiss to Her Older Brother.

"Me too!" Yoong said.

Jessica gave Yoong Her phone and let the Kids talk, Yoong crawled to the other side of the bed.

Yuri look at Jessica, "Sica, Can We go out next week?" He asked.

"Next week?" Jessica mumbled and look at the small calendar on the nightstand, "Um, what day next week?"

"Um, Friday."

Jessica bite Her lips, Yuri smiled at her. "It's Our anniversary date.." He said.

She nodded, "And Our break up date.." She hold His Face, "You want to take me out on that day? Are You sure?"

"Yes.." He said. "Do You feel uncomfortable with it?"

"Can I think about it?" She asked.

Yuri smiled and nodded, "Of course!" He said and peck Her forehead. "What about the other days?"

"Sunny and Her Boyfriend invited me for Dinner on Tuesday." She said.

"Oh.." Yuri nodded. "I'll be alone here then since Yoongie will stay in the Villa next week." He said.

"You wanna go with me? I'll tell Sunny I'll bring someone.."

"You're gonna introduce me as?"

"Hm.. My ex-boyfriend?" She laugh and pinch His nose.

Yuri pulled Her by the waist, "Tell Them I'm the Papa of Your Babies." He kissed the side of Her head.

Jessica look at the wall clock, "Yul, We need to sleep early, We have a department meeting tomorrow.." She said.

Yuri then remembered something. "Sica, are Your officemates still bullying You?" He asked.

Jessica smiled, Her officemates are still spreading rumors about Her being flirt but She try to ignore all of Them. She then shake Her head, "I'm okay.." She said.

"You sure?" He asked and She nodded, "Alright then.. I'll just use the restroom, Excuse me." He smiled then stood up and walk to the Bathroom.

Jessica then heard Yuri's phone rings, She look at His phone that's on the nightstand and saw the name of the caller.

"Jung Yumi again." Jessica mumbled and felt a sudden rage, She take Yuri's phone and was about to reject the call but the phone stop ringing.

Yuri went out of Bathroom, Jessica laid sideways facing Yoong. "Kwon Yoong, that's enough, Bed time now!"

Yoong ended the call and gave Jessica her phone. Yuri laid down the bed, He smiled at Jessica but the latter just turned away.

Yuri's phone rings again, He get up and take His phone, "Yumi.." He mumbled and walked out of the room.

Jessica sighed then pulled Yoong, "Hug Momma.." She said.

Yoong look hug Her, "Momma, Papa always talk on the phone.."

"Yeah, Papa is busy." She said while caressing His back to lull Him to sleep, She noticed Yuri is always busy talking to this Jung Yumi and She's getting intrigued who this Girl is.

Yuri went back a few minutes later, Yoong is already sleeping. He sit beside Jessica and leaned down to kiss Her goodnight but Jessica covered Herself with Blanket.

"Baby.."

"Don't baby me, Kwon Yuri.. I'm not in the mood." She said.

He just went to the other side of the bed and laid down next to Yoong. "Sica, what's wrong again?" He asked, Jessica is always not in the mood.

Jessica take the Blanket off Her face, "Who is Jung Yumi?"

"What? How did You know Her name?" He asked. "Sica, She's just.. A friend.."

Jessica rolled Her eyes, "Liar.. It's okay, Yul.. Don't hide Your girlfriend."

"Sica, She's just really a friend.."

"I don't care.." She said then turned Her back on Him.

Yuri crawled closer to Her and kiss Her cheek.

"Yah!" Jessica push His face.

Yuri put Yoong to the side and settled next to Jessica, He pulled Her closer and hug Her from the back.

"You're the only girlfriend that I want, Sica." He whispered but She's ignoring Him, "Goodnight, Baby.. I love You." He said then stood up and walk out of the room to sleep in His own room.

------

"Yes, I want it simple but romantic, forget about the grand set up.." Yuri smiled.

"Noted, Sir." The Restaurant Manager nodded.

Yuri smiled widely, He is in the Restaurant talking to the Manager about His Date with Jessica that will happen next week. 

He look at His wrist watch, "I have to go back to the office.. I'll just call You when I wanna add something or whatever.." He said and the Manager nodded. "Alright, Thank You so much for Your understanding, Yumi. I know I often change the Plan, I just really wanna make it memorable for Jessica." He apologized.

"It will never be a problem, Sir.." Yumi smiled at Him.

Yuri then walk back to His Car holding Paper bags with foods for Jessica and Yoong and called His Secretary. "Hello, I'm going back to the office now, Tell the Board members I'll be there in a bit. Thanks, Bye!" He said then hang up.

He turned the car engine on then drive off. He smiled, He's really excited for the Proposal. He's been planning it for a couple of months now and He hope Jessica will accept Him again.

He arrived at the Office a few minutes later, Yuri quickly ride a lift. He will go to Jessica first before going to the boardroom.

He walked out of the lift and went straight to Jessica and put the Paper bags on Her table. "Your Lunch.. Eat these with Yoongie in My office." He smiled and peck Her forehead.

Jessica push Him then look around, Her officemates were glancing at them, "Don't do that.." She whispered.

"Oh.. I'm sorry, Ba- I mean, Sica.." He stand straight, "Bring these to Yoongie.." He said then walk straight to the Boardroom.

Jessica sighed and stood up to bring the Paper Bags to Yuri's office, "Excuse me, Jessica.. It's not yet OUR break time.. We need to work double time.." Jessica's Team Leader stop Her.

"I'll just bring these to Yoongie." She said.

"And eat with Him." The Other Girl smirked. "Give me those Paper Bags and go back to work.." She walk to Jessica and take the paper bags from Her.

Jessica sighed and nodded, "Just tell Yoongie to eat slowly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter