Chapter 39

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 39:

Taeyeon is driving to the Restaurant where Tiffany is waiting, His phone rings and saw His Best Friend calling.

He smiled and answered the call, "Yes, My Pig-Pany? Are You bored now?" He asked.

"I'm so bored, Taetae! I told You to meet me at twelve noon! It's almost one in the afternoon now!" Tiffany whined. "Where are You?"

"I'm here now.. I'll just park the Car, see You in a bit! Bye!" He said then hang up.

He parked the car then quickly went Inside the Restaurant, He look around and saw Tiffany scanning Her phone to keep her busy.

"Pany-ah!" He called.

Tiffany look up and motioned Him to go to Her Table, He walk to Her and leaned down then gave Her a kiss on Her cheek.

"I'm sorry for being late.." He sit on the chair across Her. "So, What do You want for lunch?" He asked.

Tiffany showed Him the Menu and pointed what She wants to eat, "I like this and this and also this but.." 

Taeyeon smiled, "But, what?" He asked.

Tiffany pouted, "You will tease me for eating too much.." She said.

Taeyeon laugh and reach for Her cheek then pinch them, "You are the cutest!" He said then sit properly, He hold Her hand. "You can eat anything You want.." He said then called for the waiter. "Give Her everything She wants.." He said then stared at Tiffany.

The American woman excitedly ordered everything She wants, She look at Taeyeon after She's done and covered Her face.

"I might melt with Your stare.." She giggle.

Taeyeon take Her hand off Her face, "Pany-ah.. You're beautiful.." He said.

Tiffany smirked, "Are You saying thay because You're late?" She asked then remembered that He didn't order anything. "Taetae, You're not hungry?" She asked.

He shake His head, "I had lunch with someone.."

She glared at Him, "You had a date before coming here?" She asked and felt mad. "You were late because of someone.. I see." She said and look away.

Taeyeon chuckles, "Yeah, Remember I told You that Yuri kept calling me to take Jessica back to My Penthouse?" He asked and Tiffany look at Him.

"You were with Yuri?"

"No.. I asked Jessica to have lunch with me.." He said then hold Tiffany's hand. "I just wanna talk to Her about why Yuri kept insisting for me to take Her home." He said.

"And?"

"She told me that She had a misunderstanding with Yuri, and He's jealous of me. That's why Yuri kept calling me, so She told me to ignore it."

Tiffany had Her eyes wide open, "Oh My God! Are They together again?" She asked.

Taeyeon laugh, "No.. She said Yuri is pursuing Her again.." He said.

"Oh.." She said.

Her food arrived, Tiffany started eating. "Eat slowly, Pany-ah.." He told Her.

"So.. Are You and Jessica okay now? I mean, are You two really okay now? Like friends again?" Tiffany asked.

Taeyeon smiled, "We're okay now.. I'm okay.. She apologized to me for breaking My heart and all.." He said then look at Tiffany, He then wipe the side of , "You know what? Talking to Her privately makes me realized something.." He said.

"Like what?"

"I'm over her.. I can now tell anyone that I'm not in love with Her anymore.. I've totally moved on." He said and smiled. "Jessica and I never really talked during the Dinner Date with Sunny and Sooyoung, I was sure that I'm not affected with Her anymore but talking to Her one on one confirmed that I don't love Her anymore."

Tiffany smiled, "I'm so happy for You, Taetae.."

"but there's one more thing.. there is something I realized after We talked.." He said.

"What is it?"

"I can't tell You now.. But I'll tell You in the right time, I promise.." He said.

"Okay, I trust You, Taetae.." She smiled then feed Him, "Oh, You still need to answer me.. Are You and Jessica friends now?"

"uh.. I'd like to think so.. She's still important to me, but not as important as You.." He said that made Tiffany happy.

"You too, Taetae.. You are important to me too, very important.." She said.

Taeyeon smiled, Tiffany stopped seeing Dennis outside work since She realized that Taeyeon is enough to make Her happy.

"Thank You, Pany-ah!" He leaned forward and kiss Her forehead, "I love You."

Tiffany giggles, "We are the sweetest best friends in the world.. I love You too, Taetae!" She said.

Taeyeon nodded and just continue watching Her, "Do You want a desset?" He asked and called the wwiter then order Tiffany Her favorite dessert. he then smiled at Tiffany, "I don't want My Pig-Pany to get hungry.. I need to feed her loads of food." He pinched Her cheeks.

Tiffany pouted, "I'll get fat, Taetae."

"I don't mind.. You're still beautuful and lovely for me.." He smiled and just keep watching Her.

He is so happy that Jessica and Him talked today, They had a proper closure and They were able to get Their Friendship back. Now, all He wants to do is to focus on Tiffany and Their precious friendship.

------

Yuri is busy working in the office, He has a meeting in a few minutes and He needs to finish signing all the pending papers.

A knock on the Door broke His trance, "Come in!" He said without looking at the Door.

"Yul.." He stopped what He's doing and slowly look up.

He saw Jessica walking towards His Table with a Paper Bag in hand.

"What do You need?" He asked and look at the Papers again.

Jessica put the Paper bag on His desk, "Yul, have lunch first.. You didn't go out at lunch time, I'm sure You are hungry.." She told Him.

"Hm.. I'm okay.. By the way, I already talk to Taeyeon about You.. He said He will just talk to You, wait for Him to call and pick You up so You can move with Him again." He said without looking at Her.

Jessica sit on the chair in front of His table and hold His hand, Yuri thought that She's still in love with Taeyeon when the truth is, She just wanna make sure that Taeyeon is okay and She wanna be friends with Him again like before.

"Taeyeon and I already talked, Yul.." She said.

"Oh, that's good for You then.. When are You moving?" He asked and forced a smile.

It is so hard for Him to pretend that He's okay but He has to keep a happy face in front of Jessica. He then look at His wrist watch and stood up, It's time for the meeting, "I have to go.. Just bring those foods to Taeyeon, I'm sure He will like it.." He said then walked out of the office.

Jessica sighed and went back to Her desk, She will wait for Yuri and talk to Him later.

A few hours later, The Board members went out. Jessica kept glancing, waiting for Yuri to go out.

"That's Mr. Park's Daughter. His secretary told me thay Mr. Park is not feeling well that's why His Daughter attended the meeting."

Jessica creased Her eyebrows seeing a Woman talking to Yuri while They are walking towards the latter's office.

"Why are They going in the office?" She asked herself. She take Her phone and called Yuri but the Tanned Guy rejected Her call.

She tap Her shoes on the floor as She look at the office door, She's getting impatient. She wants to see the woman go out of Yuri's office so She can talk to Him.

After almost an hour, The Woman went out with Yuri. They walk pass Her desk and heard Them talking.

"I'll see You again.."

"Yes.. See You." Yuri smiled and walk Her to the lift.

Jessica take a deep breath to compose Herself, Yuri walk pass Her table once again.

"Sir, this is the report.." 

Yuri stopped beside Jessica's cubicle and take the folder, He read it then smiled. "Thanks!" He said then happily walk back to His office.

Jessica then stood up and walk to Yuri's office, She knock on the door.

"Come in!"

She take a deep breath then open the Door. "Yuri.." She called. "Can We talk?"

Yuri sighed, "Is it about work?" He asked and She shake Her head, "I'm busy as You can see.. If it's not about work then just forget it." He said.

Jessica sighed and walk closer to Him, "I just wanna know.. Um, When are You going home?" She asked.

Yuri cleared His throat, He's currently staying in His Mother's Penthouse for a couple of days now to avoid Jessica.

"I don't know.. Maybe after Taeyeon take You back to His Penthouse.."

"Yul.. I'm not going back to Him, I don't love Taeyeon believe me.. He has Tiffany now." She said.

"You don't love Him because He has Tiffany now? That's why You keep calling me because You don't have any choice, is that it?" He asked.

She shake Her head furiously, "No, Yul.. I'm sorry if You felt like I don't give You much importance, I'm sorry if I'm not being grateful to what You did for me, I regret saying bad things about You, Yul. I really regret it." She told Him.

Yuri just sighed, "Sica, I know I'm stupid but I'm not that dumb to not know that You're still in love with Taeyeon, I have seen how much care You have for Him. You can't even take a single glance on me when He was in front if You so stop telling me that You don't love Taeyeon when it's so obvious.." He told Her.

Jessica blink Her eyes, Yuri's is in pain because of Her foolishness and it hurts her to know that it's all because of Her.

"Yul, I jus-"

"No, Sica.. Don't say anything to me.. I might believe in You again and start hoping again that You still have feelings for me when the truth is You will never love me again.." He sighed and look at Her, "I wanna be away from You, if possible, I don't wanna see You in the meantime.. I need to think.." He said.

Jessica nodded, "Alright.." She stood up and walk to the door, She then look at Yuri. "I just wanna let You know, I miss You, Yul.. I miss everything about You." She said and walked out.

Yuri look at the Door, His heart is beating wildly by just hearing those things from Jessica but He cannot let His guard down.

"Don't give in. You'll get hurt again." He told Himself.

A few hours later, Yuri prepared to go home. He picked u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter