Chapter 48

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 48:

Yuri is busy working in His office, He needs to finish the reports that His Mother gave to Him before He fly to Shanghai tomorrow.

"Need to finish this and talk to Eomma about Sica.." He said and yawn.

"Mr. Kwon, Miss Park is on the line!" His Secretary told.

Yuri smiled and puck up the phone, "Yes, Miss Park?"

"Yul, are You ready for tomorrow?"

He smiled, "Yes, I hope We will go back home with a good news." 

"Claim it, Yul.. We have a good team.. Just stay positive.."

"Yeah, positive.." He said.

"Alright, I'll go there to talk to Madam Kim.. See You later."

"See You.. Bye!" He said, He waited for Miss Park to hang up and went back to work.

A few Hours later, He stood up went out of His office to talk to His Mother about something, He pass by His Girlfriend's desk and noticed that She's not there.

"Where is She?" He asked Himself. "Her bag is not here.." He mumbled.

"Yes, Sir?" A female staff asked.

"Um, Where is Miss Jung?" He asked.

"Oh, She went home early.."

"What?" He asked in confusion. "She didn't even talked to me.." He thought.

"She talked to Madam Kim awhile ago and ask if She can go out early.."

He nodded, "Okay.." He said then walked to His Mother's Office. "Eomma!"

"Son! What brought You here?" Madam Kim asked.

"I already sent the report to Your E-mail and um.. Eomma, I just wanna ask if I can bring Sica with me tomorrow?"

"Oh, I will be busy here in the office and I need to stay in the Penthouse in the meantime. Jessica has to accompany Ryeowon in the Mansion and help Her with the Kids.."

"but the helpers are there.. There are securities in the Mansion again, the Driver stays in the Mansion too.. If something happens They could easily bring Noona and the Kids outside.."

"Yul.. It's not about emergencies.. I'm talking about taking care of the Kids and besides, You're going there for work.." Madam Kim told Him.

He sighed, He really want to always stay close to His Girlfriend but Madam Kim did not allowed Jessica to go. "Okay.." He said. "Anyway, Eomma.. Why did Sica went home early?"

"I don't know.. She just told me that She has to do something today.. So I allowed Her to go out early."

He nodded, "Alright.." He said and excused Himself.

He went back to His office and called His Girlfriend but Jessica is not picking up His calls.

He put His phone down and sighed, Jessica is acting all weird the past two days, She didn't even went to office with Him today and did not went to His office to greet Him.

"What's with Her?" He asked himself, "Did I do something She don't like?" He then think of what He did the past few days that could possibly make His girlfriend mad.

"Was it because I went to Shindong's Party?" He asked Himself then shake His head, "No.. We were together that night and She was happy.." He said.

His Phone then rings, He look at His phone and found Ryeowon calling. "Noona.."

"Yul, The Kids are asking if You can buy them ice cream later?"

"Ice cream? Yeah, sure.. Tell Them I will buy Ice cream later."

Ryeowon giggles, "Alright.. They will surely be happy.. Thanks, Yul!"

"Oh, wait, Noona! Is Sica there?" He asked.

"Jessi? She's not yet home.."

"Oh.. Okay.." He said then hang up.

He put His phone down and brush His hair, He don't know what's with Jessica.

"How am I going to have a peaceful mind while I'm in Shanghai if Sica's acting like this?"

------

Jessica is in the restaurant waiting for Her boyfriend to arrive. She called Yuri to have an early Dinner together and to also have an alone time with Him.

"Sica.." She look up and smiled seeing Yuri holding a bouquet of red roses.

Yuri gave it to Her then lean down and kiss Her cheek, "Thank You.." She said.

Yuri then sit across with Her and hold Her hand. "Where have You been?" He asked.

"Wait, Let's order first.." She said and put the bouquet on the seat next to Her.

The Couple ordered Their meal for tonight and tallked while waiting for it.

"So, I will ask You again.. Where have You been?" Yuri asked again.

"Just went to a mall and bought some stuffs." She said.

Yuri stared at Her, "You're lying.." He said then sighed, "Tell me the truth, Did I do something You didn't like? Did I made mistakes again?"

She shake Her head, "No.. You are perfect, Baby!" She smiled at Him then squeezed His hand.

"Then why are You acting weird? You went out from work so early.. You didn't even talked to me the whole day.." He pouted, "Should I start getting worried?"

"No, Babe.. We're fine. I was just busy buying some stuffs.." She told Him, "I'm sorry if You felt neglected, Yul.."

"I thought You are mad at me.."

"No, don't think too much, Yul.." She said.

"Then why are You acting this way? Tell me what's really keeping You busy.."

She sighed, Yuri will keep asking about it if She don't tell Him now, "Okay.. I shopped clothes that You will use while You are in Shanghai.."

"Really?"

"Yes.. I'm Your personal stylist.." She smiled at Him.

"I'm the luckiest guy to have You as My stylist!" He giggles. "Thank You, Baby." He smiled but then He remembered something, "Wait, What about Your savings?"

"No worries, I love doing this for You.."

"Are You sure?"

"Yes.. Anyway, since this will be Our last night together, I-"

"Last night together? No way.." Yuri shake His head.

Jessica laugh, "I don't mean it that way, Babe.. I was talking about Your business trip, We will not see each other for a week so I decided to take You out on a date and try to make You happy.." She winked at Him.

Yuri smiled shyly, Jessica has always been the sweetest and the most thoughtful girlfriend in the world.

"You don't need to do anything, Your presence is enough to make me happy.." He said and stared at Her, "Sica, I wanna kiss You right now." He told Her.

Jessica look around and nodded at Him, "Just do what You want.."

Yuri lean forward and kiss Her on the lips, "I love You.." He whispered and kiss Her lips once again, "very much.." He smiled and kiss Her again then sit on His chair.

Jessica wipe Yuri's lips, "I love You too.."

Their food arrived, The Couple started eating. Jessica kept looking at Yuri who is eating happily.

"Babe, I'm gonna miss You.." She said.

Yuri stopped eating and look at Her, "I'm going to miss You too.." He smiled.

"What do You wanna do after this?" She asked.

"I just wanna stay in My room with You.. Let's go home right after this.. I also need to buy Ice Cream for the Kids."

Jessica nodded, "Alright.." She smiled at Him and continue eating.

------

"Baby.. What are You doing?" Yuri asked as He closed the Door of His room.

Jessica who is sitting on the floor look at Him with a smile, "I'm packing Your stuffs."

Yuri sit beside Her and helped His Girlfriend, "So.. Did You enjoy Your play time with the Kids?" She asked.

Yuri nodded, "Yes, They loved the Ice Cream.." He said then pouted, "Um, Baby.. I tried to ask Eomma to bring You with me but She did not allowed us to go together.." He said.

"It's okay, Babe.. It's just a week." Jessica told Him.

Yuri peck Her forehead then turned to His clothes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter