Chapter 62

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 62:

"Momma!" Jessica look around and found Mina running towards Her desk.

She stop what She's doing and faced Her, "Yes, Sweetheart?" She asked while caressing the little Girl's back.

"Momma! Look! Mina got stars again!" The Little Girl showed Her hands.

Jessica smiled, "Oh, Wow! Good Job, Honey!" She said then kiss Her forehead. "You always make everyone proud." She said and the little Girl giggled.

"Mina will make You proud again!"

Jessica nodded and kissed Her cheek, "Momma will take You out on a playdate this weekend so We can catch up." She said. 

"Where's Papa? I will show Papa this!"

"Papa is in a meeting.." She said then get Her phone, "I'll just take photos of You and I'll show it to Him." She said. 

Mina take a pose and Jessica take pictures of Her then smiled. "Okay, Go back to Your Eomma's office now and have lunch.." She said. 

Mina nodded and kissed Her before She run back to Her Mother's Office. Jessica keep Her phone and went back to working.

A few hours later, Yuri went back to the Company from a meeting and He quickly walk to His Girlfriend's workstation cubicle.

"Baby.." He called and bended down to give Her a kiss on Her cheek. "I've missed You so much!" He whispered and sniff Her neck.

"Not here, Babe.." Jessica said as Yuri kept kissing her shoulder.

He kissed Her cheek, "Okay, I'm sorry.. I just missed You so much! " He said then stood up. "I'll go back to My office now.."

Jessica look at Him then nodded, "I love You!" She mouthed.

Yuri smiled, "I love You too.." He whispered then walk back to His office.

The Tanned Guy turned His Computer on and continue working. He then heard someone opened the door of His office. 

"Son!" Madam Kim went in. 

"Eomma!"

"How was the meeting?"

"Everything is doing well, Eomma. Miss Park is working on it now." He smiled proudly.

Madam Kim smiled, "Good, I can really rely on You, Son! You've matured a lot, I'm so proud of You!"

Yuri felt happy, "Sica, helped me a lot.. She was the reason why I became a better man.."

"I know, She helped You and Our Family a lot.. Jessica is really an angel." Madam Kim smiled theb look at Her Son, "Anyway, Since You are reliable enough to run the Company, I think it's about time for Me and Ryeowon to go on Vacation together.."

"And the Kids?"

"They have school.." She said,  "We leave Them with You two.."

"How long are You going on vacation?"

"Two weeks.. We'll go to Bali and maybe go visit Melbourne since it's been a while since She went back home."

Yuri sighed, They are busy Planning the Wedding and looking for a good house for them and now He has to run the Company and take good care of the Kids.

"Sica's here.. She can help me.." He mumbled then nodded, "Alright, Eomma."

Madam Kim smiled widely, "Thank You, Son!"

Yuri smiled back, Madam Kim deserve to take a break after all the headaches He gave His mother.

"When are You leaving?"

"In two days.."

"Alright.. Enjoy You're trip!"

------

"Papa, Eomma away again?" Hyunbin asked His Uncle while They are walking to the Garage.

They are going out to pick up the two kids from school.

Yuri opened the car door and put Him in His car seat, "Your Eomma went somewhere to relax with Halmeoni.." He told Him then look at Jessica. "Baby, are You sure You're fine doing the Grocery alone?"

Jessica smiled at Him, "Yes, Babe.. Don't worry!" She said.

He nodded, "Okay.." He said, He hold Her hips then leaned down and gave Her a sweet kiss. "Drive safely, I love You!"

"You too, I love You, Babe!" She said and walk to the other car. "Bye, Babe, See You later!" she said and drive off. 

Yuri smiled, Jessica is a very ideal woman. She's very independent and caring, He is indeed a very lucky guy to have Her.

"Papa, Bowwow!" Hyunbin said. 

Yuri nodded and get in the car, Yuri get His phone and gave it to Hyunbin so He can play with it then He drive to the School. He carried Hyunbin inside the school as soon as They arrived.

"We'll wait for You Noona and Hyung here.." He told the little boy as They sit on the waiting area.

"Papa, Bee-Bin shtudy too.."

"Yeah, Momma enrolled You to preschool with Eunbi.. You'll start next week, are You excited?"

"Yesh!"

Yuri kiss His head, "My Hyunbin is a big boy now.. You can have a girlfriend soon.." He whispered.

"Gehpen?"

"Yes, but don't tell Momma, okay? Momma will scold me.."

"Bee-bin, Papa Sheket?"

"Yes.." He said and kiss the top of His head.

"But Sheket bad, Momma and Eomma get mad.."

Yuri just nodded, Jessica and Ryeowon surely taught the Kids to never lie. "Alright,  No more secrets.." He said.

A few minutes later, the two Kids walked out of the Building while holding each other's hand.

"Papa!" They hug Their Uncle and gave Their Baby Brother kisses. 

Yuri smiled, "How was school?"

"It was fun!" Yoong happily said.

Yuri and Hyunbin stood up, "Let's go home now.."

They walk to the Parking lot and get in the Car. "Papa, Can We go to a Pancake House first? I'm so hungry." Mina said. 

"Okay.." He smiled and drive to the nearest Pancake House.

They dine in and ordered their food, while waiting,  Yuri tried to call His Girlfriend but seems ike Jessica is still busy.

"Teacher Kim! " Yuri look up as Mina shouted.

He saw Mina and Yoong waving at someone, He turned to the Counter and saw a Tall and Pretty Woman.

"Papa, that's Mina's new Teacher!"

The Teacher smiled and bowed to Him and He did the same thing.

"Teacher, Come here, eat with us!" Mina said while waving Her hands.

"Ssh, Mina.. That's not how You talk to Your Teacher.." Yuri said, "Ask Her properly."

"Sorry.." She said and get off the chair and run to Her Teacher. "Teacher, can You please eat with us?" She asked.

"Is it okay?" Miss Kim asked shyly. 

"Yes!" Mina pulled Her Teacher to Their table and made Her sit beside Yuri.

Yuri smiled, "I'm sorry about Mina."

"It's okay, She's an active Kid and She's always excited."

"By the way, I'm Kwon Yuri."

"I'm Irene Kim.."

The two shake hands, "You're a new Teacher?" Yuri asked. 

"Yeah, I came here from the California.." Irene said.

"Papa, Teacher Kim is a Model too!" Mina proudly said.

"Teacher Kim is very pretty, right Papa?"

Yuri smiled, "Yes.." He said.

Their Pancakes and Drinks arrived and they all started to eat. 

Mina and Yoong kept talking to the Teacher while Yuri is busy exchanging messages with Jessica.

"Oh, By the way, Mr. Kwon.. There will be Father and Daughter activities for the first grade Kids in Wednesday next week I hope You could join and spend time with Mina." Miss Kim informed Him. 

Yuri turned to Her, "What kind of activities?"

"Singing, Dancing or You can do Musical play.. Anything as long as You'll do it together.."

Yuri look at Mina and blink His eyes, "I don't do those things and besides, I will be busy next week.. Can I skip it?"

"Oh.. It will be fine but Mina might feel left out since Her Classmates will bring their Dads."

The Tanned Guy sighed, Mina will surely be upset if He skip it. "Alright, I'll do what I can.." He said that made Miss Kim happy.

"Thank You very much! It will be fun, I promise!" She excitedly said.

Yuri smiled back, "Papa.. Bowwow!" He look at Hyunbin and saw Him trying to reach for His phone. 

"Borrow? Here.." He gave Him His phone and just eat.

Hyunbin was pressing some random icons since He's looking at the games He always play. He pressed the Camera icon, "Sheka.." He mmumbled as He saw His face on the screen."

Yoong look at Him, "Hyunbin Selca?" He asked and move His head closer to Him and take pictures of them. He giggles, "With Mina too." He said and pulled His Sister to take pictures together.

"Papa too!" Hyunbin said.

Yoong just nodded and take oictures of Their food and anything He likes. 

"Oppa, let's record video call to Eomma."

"Not video call, it's called video message."

"Ow, Babo!" Mina giggles.

Yoong look for the Video, "Momma already taught me how to do that.."

Yuri then cleared His throat and look at Miss Kim, "How is Mina in School?"

"She's smart.. Very smart and She always ask if She don't know something.." Miss Kim smiled, "She's not shy, whenever there's activity, She's always the first one to finish.. She told me, She a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter