Luv Me [Part 1]

10th Member

So annoying...

I wake up in the morning and check my phone immediately, expecting a text from someone who's very special to me these days. "Huh? Nothing!" I yell in surprise; Sana and some other members were practicing all-night, leaving me alone in the dorm. I was waiting for her impatiently until I fell asleep. But where is she now? I grumble before taking a pillow to cover my head as I try to fall back asleep. I didn't know that dating was this complicated. As my thoughts overtook me, I accidentally landed my hand on a girl who's sleeping beside me. She was sleeping tightly before I woke her up accidentally.
"Ouch...." Mina moans as she opens one of her eyes to look at me in confusion.
"Ah, ah... Mian," I uncover my face and quickly patted her head in apology. I'm so surprised to find her sleeping beside me, "did I wake you up?"
"Hnnggg...!!!" Mina growls towards me in annoyance.
"Mian, Sharon....." I say back to her. I'm waiting for her to ask me 'what happened', but she doesn't, "Sofie doesn't text me first again. I'm so pissed. Sigh, why is this morning so annoying!?" I grumble as I hope for Mina to reply.
"Jusht sleeeph! What time is it nowwwh hoaaahm......." Mina slurs while still showing her back to me.
"It's about 3am now." I reply as I stare at her back.
"Gosh, she probably has been sleeping, Annie! GO BACK TO SLEEP!!!" She replies as she yells at me in anger.
"Okay......

 

.....but I can't," I say while back-hugging her.
Mina takes my hand that lays around her waist to make me hug her tighter. 
"Has Sofie really not texted you yet?" She asks.
"Yeah...." I answer hopelessly. She turns her body around until both of us face each other. I feel that my friend's face is so close that I can hear her breathe. I see how beautiful Mina is even when she is half-sleeping like this. Her right hand is caressing me from the behind. I see her smirking. She makes my heart beat faster all of the sudden.
"Well..." Mina says in a low voice but passionately. She takes my chin and leaves a kiss on my lips. Her eyes dive into my eyes as she looks into my soul. I hold my breath. "Maybe she hasn't texted you because....."

 

 

 

".....because of an obvious reason."

 

(to be continued)