She's Annoying

Love Me Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She's Annoying

Umji's POV

I am listening carefully at the lecture of the teacher in front but I can't stop feeling weird at the back of me. Why did the teacher made me sit in front of this annoying queenbee?

I am surprised when I've found out that she's the queenbee and her father is the chairman in this school but I hate her cause she's cold and rude not just in our first meeting in a fastfood restaurant but I heard about her bullying games too. A person like her that's abusing her father's influence in this school should learn her lessons and meet her own karma soon. I don't understand why there are still some students in this school that's admiring her. Her face is pretty but her character is too ugly. I can feel her looking at the back of me everday but I keep on ignoring her. I will never wanted to be her friend.

The class ended and I fixed my things before standing up. I can still feel the eyes of that annoying Hwang looking at me. I was about to walk out of the classroom when I heard her speak.

"You should learn how to be nice to me, Umji." I frowned cause she called me Umji. We're not even friends so she doesn't have the right to call me without honorifics.

I glared at her before walking out of the classroom. I don't want to waste my time and energy at that girl cause I'm excited in my first day in Campus Journalism Club. I am so happy that I was accepted as their new member when I passed an application last week. I can draw well so I applied for a cartoonist and was so happy cause they accepted me. But what I am more happy about is that I am working with that nice unnie I bumped in the hallway on my first day in this school. She's nice and pretty and I am so happy when I've found out that she's the Editor in Chief of the campus newspaper. I joined there not just for my talent but also because of her.

"Good morning, unnie." I greeted her when I saw her walking on the hallway. She looks surprised but smiled at me.

"Good morning, Umji. Let's go to the Campus Journalist office together." She said with her sweet voice and I smiled at her.

If that Hwang is annoying, I don't care cause there's someone in front of me that is nice and looks like an angel.

-----------------------------------------

"For how long will you keep on ignoring me? I know it is so hard to resist my charm." I glared at Sinb who said that with a smirk on her face.

I went to the school's washroom but Sinb came inside with our two classmates acting as her bodyguards. I can't understand why she keeps on annoying me. She's really getting into my nerves. She signaled the two girls to went out the washroom and they obeyed. After they went out, Sinb locked the door. I sighed cause I am locked in this washroom with the girl that I hate the most.

"What do you want from me, Hwang Sinb?" I asked while glaring at her.

"You know what, I don't like the way how you treat me in our class. I think you know already who I am in this school but it seems like you don't care." Sinb said while folding her arms. Is she mad at me because I'm always ignoring her? I know about her bullying games but I am not afraid of her.

"S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter