She's Not Yours But Mine

Love Me Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
She's Not Yours But Mine

Yuju's POV

I looked straight in Eunha's eyes and smiled. I don't want to see pain in her eyes. I closed my eyes and slowly leaned my face closer to hers, I captured her lips for the first time. I want to make her happy cause she deserves it. Eunha kissed me back and circled her hands on my neck deepening the kiss. I felt happy and just enjoyed her sweet kisses. We pulled away and just stared on each others eyes lovingly.

"T-That's my first kiss." I blushed when I said that. Eunha smiled then pecked my lips surprising me.

"Now, that's your second kiss. And this will be your next consecutive kisses." Eunha started to peck my lips non-stop until I pushed her away. She laughed and just lay down on the floor.

"Yah.Stand up. You might catch a cold again."

"That won't happen if you will lay down beside me and warm me up, my baby." Eunha said and I smiled at her. Instead of laying down next to her, I leaned down on top of her making her surprised.

"Yah. Yuju. What are you doing? We are still i-inside the s-school. Can't y-you wait until...we get h-home?" Eunha asked nervously making me laughed. She looks so cute in her nervous look.

The door opened making Eunha and I froze on our spot. I am scared to look at my side. I hope it was not a school staff who caught us today.

"S-Sowon unnie?"

I heard Eunha's voice as she looked at the door. I looked at there too and saw Sowon unnie looking at Eunha and I. She looks shocked and hurt at the same time.

"I...I'm sorry to disturb you. I...I have to go."

Sowon unnie was about to walk away but she looked at Eunha again. I won't let her steal my girlfriend again.

"Did you already talk with Yerin unnie this morning? Did she already told you about the real score between Eunha and I, Sowon unnie?" I asked Sowon unnie and she looked at me confused. I guess she still doesn't know that Eunha is my girlfriend.

Eunha sat up and was about to stand up but I pushed her down again then captured her lips. I want Sowon unnie to see that Eunha is mine, Jung Eunha is mine and not hers.

Eunha slowly pushed me away from her."Y-Yuju-ya. What are you doing? Sowon unnie can see us."

"So what? The bullying games and your stupid deal with the queenbee are all over so there's no reason to keep on pretending, MY BABY." I looked back at Sowon unnie after saying those words. She looks so shocked, co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter