After All

Love Me Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
After All

After One Month....

Sowon smiled while watching her friends. They are all eating at the school canteen sitting at two connected tables. Umji and Sinb are eating in one table with Sana and Dahyun that keeps on teasing them. Sowon was happy because Sinb is a good queenbee now and courting her cousin Umji. She's happy for the two even though Umji doesn't fully give her heart to Sinb for now.

Sowon then looked at Yuju and Yerin that's sitting on the table across her. The two are eating food while enjoying their sweet little chats. The two are only friends but Yerin said it's enough for her as long as she's with Yuju always. Sowon was happy because all of them are friends now but she misses one person. One person that can make her life complete even though that girl broke her heart a million times.

Sowon looked around the canteen to search for her but she's nowhere in sight. She wants to go to the rooftop deck just to see her again but she doesn't want to force herself to Eunha. If Eunha really cares for her, she should be the one to approach Sowon first. Sowon will accept it if she and Eunha will only remain as friends. She will accept it even if it hurts.

"Sowon unnie, are you okay?" Umji asked Sowon worriedly.

Sowon forced a smile at her and shook her head but Yerin and Umji knew Sowon too well. They know that the older girl is missing Jung Eunha like crazy. They want to help Sowon to talk to that stubborn rooftop princess but they always failed as Eunha keeps on pushing them away.

Yuju looked at Sowon, she knows to herself that she's one of the reasons why Eunha keeps on avoiding all of them. They are classmates but Eunha never talk to her anymore. Now, the rooftop deck not just became Eunha's territory inside the school but also her hide out from all of them.

"Do you want me to command other students to bring Jung Eunha now right in front of us?" Sinb said gaining glares from Yerin and Yuju while Umji elbowed her making her whined in pain."I'm just kidding, Umji. You know I'm not using my queenbee status to command anyone again."

"Oh really? Then why you forced our nerd classmate to do your assignment, lazy Hwang?" Umji said then pinched Sinb's left ear. Dahyun, Sana and Yerin just laughed at the pouting queenbee.

Yuju looked at Sowon again and saw the older girl looking down and lost in her thoughts again.

"Sinb is right." Yuju said making others looked at her even Sowon. She looked straight in Sowon's eyes.

"What are you saying, Yuju?" Yerin asked confused.

"I said, Sinb is right, Yerin unnie. Eunha is such a stubborn girl so the only thing we can do is to use force on her just to talk to her again." Yuju said making everyone on their table surprised. They can't believe that Eunha's bestfriend and ex-girlfriend will agree with Sinb's idea.

Sowon smiled bitterly."No, Yuju. Don't...don't force Eunha to talk to us if she doesn't want to." Sowon said making

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter