Confusion

Love Me Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Confusion

Yuju's POV

I smiled as I looked at Eunha sitting beside me. We are inside the school library and doing some research. She still looks pretty even if she's wearing a nerdy glass and reading her book seriously. I am so happy cause she choose to stay by myside and just avoided Sowon unnie. I know Sowon unnie is really innocent and just a victim of Sinb's bullying games but it doesn't mean I will let her share Eunha with me again. Eunha and I are both victims of Sinb's bullying games too so we deserve to be happy, we deserve each others. Eunha looked at me and I looked away from her, I pretend that I'm busy reading a book and scribbled some notes on my notebook.

"I know you keep on looking at me, Yuju. I know that my pretty face can't let you focus right now."

I smirked cause Eunha did her self-praise again. I looked back at her and was surprised when she pecked my lips. She grinned at me after and just pretend that nothing happened. I pouted cause she's teasing me again. I tried to ignore her and focus on my work but her presence keeps on distracting me.

I looked at Eunha again and saw her looking at something from afar. I followed the direction of her stare and was surprised when I saw Sowon unnie sitting at the other table a few tables away from us and looking at Eunha too. She's sharing table with Yerin unnie and Umji. I was about to glare at her but I noticed Yerin unnie staring at me. Our eyes met and we both stare on each others eyes for three seconds before she looked away from me. I don't understand why I felt something painful in my heart when Yerin unnie looked away from me. After all that happened after the bullying games, I became aloof and awkward with Yerin unnie and Sowon unnie esp. inside the Student Council office. We didn't talk about something not related to our school projects.

Honestly, I really missed my personal talks with them esp with Yerin unnie. I missed those times that Yerin unnie keeps on making smile and laugh almost everyday, I missed her lame jokes, her eyesmile and her warm smiles to me. I missed those times she will do everything she can to make me smile whenever she saw me sad. I really missed Jung Yerin.

"Are you okay, Yuju? Why there are tears falling down from your eyes?"

I heard Eunha's voice and I looked back at her. She gently wiped my tears with the back of her hand and fixed my bangs. I smiled cause she always fixed my bangs. It's a simple gesture but that's sweet enough for me.

"Are you okay, Yuju? If you think that there's still something going on between Sowon unnie and I, stop worrying cause..."

"I know. I know that no matter what happens, you will always love me. Thanks for staying by myside, Jung Eunha."

I said sincerely but I can still feel pain in my heart. I looked straight in Eunha's eyes and I saw pain there too. Why? Is it really possible that she really did fell in love with Sowon unnie during the bullying games?

"Am I still the one who really owns your heart now, Eunha? Just be honest with me."

Eunha didn't answer and just forced a smile to me. I know it's forced because she's my bestfriend and I knew her too well. My heart aches thinking that Eunha doesn't really love me like how she always did before. Did she just choose to stay with me because I'm her bestfriend and she doesn't want to hurt me? I am thankful that she choose me but...I am hurt cause I know that there's something that changed between us. I can feel that her love for me is not like before anymore and I hate i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter