Stay

Love Me Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Stay

Sowon's POV

I am smiling to everyone as I walked into the hallway. The bullying finally stopped and now, I'm having a normal school life again. I'm so happy cause I'm all free and Eunha doesn't need to protect me in this school anymore. I should be the one to protect her cause she's my princess.

"Sowon unnie!"

I saw Yerin waving her hands at me. I am now inside the canteen and I walked closer to the table where Yerin and Umji are sitting. I looked at Umji and saw her looking lost in her thoughts again. She already told me about the dating acts she had with Sinb and she also told me that the reason of Sinb's bullying games with me is our arrange marriage. My dad already told me about it before but I didn't know it was Sinb that I'm going to marry after graduation. I already told my dad that I don't want to marry Sinb because there's someone who owns my heart now. My dad is too kind to understand me and told me that he will talk with Sinb's father to cancel our arrange marriage. I'm happy cause I'm all free cause there's only one person that I want to spend my life with. She's my angel.

"Umji, are you still thinking about it? Stop stressing yourself because it was all over."

I talked to Umji as I sat across her, Yerin is sitting beside her. Umji didn't looked at me and just sipped her drink.

"Now, it was all over and everything is alright. I already talked with Sinb and she apologized for what she did to you, Sowon unnie. She said that she did those bullying games with you so that you will hate her and tell your dad to cancel your arrange marriage. She thought that you know about it that's why she did all of this. Forgive her, Sowon-ah." Yerin said and I just smiled. I was hurted by Sinb but I don't want to get mad at her forever. I understand her reason for bullying me but she should just talk to me instead of bullying me just to cancel our arrange marriage. Sinb is not commanding anyone to bully a new victim after me and it was surprising. I hope that queenbee learned her own lessons now.

"It's okay. I'm not mad with your friend, Yerin-ah. I know she's just immature that's why she did all of this." I said kindly. There's no point in holding hatred to anyone.

"Those bullying games are fine with you, Sowon unnie? You are such a saint." Umji said without looking at me. I know she's mad with Sinb because she bullied me but sometimes, I'm wondering if Umji has other reason why she looks so affected everytime we talked about Sinb.

"Umji-ya. It was all over and I hope, Sinb learned her own lessons now. Besides, those bullying games became the reason for me to become close with Eunha. It was a blessing in disguise, Umji-ya." I said and smiled as I think about Eunha. I should be thankful to Sinb because her bullying games give way for me to befriend Eunha and we are happy together now. Eunha is my angel and I will love her forever.

"Sowon unnie is right. Eunha-ssi became the savior of Sowon unnie during those bullying games. Just be happy that the bullying games are all over and Sowon unnie is happy with Eunha-ssi now." Yerin said while smiling at Umji. Umji didn't say anything and just sighed.

"Don't tell us...you fell in love with Sinb, Umji-ya? Are you missing her?" Yerin asked making me shocked. I stare at Umji and saw my cousin looking lost in her thoughts again. Is that true? Did Umji really fall in love with Sinb during their 'Don't fall in love with me game' ?

"Is Yerin right, Umji? Did you..." I said but Umji interrupted me.

"No way!" Umji shouted making Yerin and I shocked, some other customers looked at us. Umji sighed and stand up. "I'm sorry Sowon unnie and Yerin unnie. I...I need to go to the washroom. Excuse me."

Umji walked out the canteen leaving Yerin and I confused. Yerin stand up and was about to chase her but I stopped her. Yerin sat again and looked at me confused.

"Let Umji be alone for now. I know she needed space right now. She will be fine, Yerin-ah." I said hoping that Umji will be better soon.

Yerin frown

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter