Making Sure

Love Me Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Making Sure

Yuju's POV

It's been two weeks have passed since Eunha and I broke up. I am hurt for doing that but I know this is the best for us. I love Eunha but I can see in her eyes that she keeps on missing Sowon unnie. She will sometimes mention her name even I am the one beside her and it's killing me inside. I love her but I don't want to be selfish and keep her forever. I want her to be sure if I'm still the one inside her heart and I want to make sure if I really deserve a girl like her. I love Eunha but she loved me more. I'm afraid to say that I don't love her as much as she loves me. She did everything for me esp. being part of Sinb's bullying games just to save my scholarship. I'm afraid to say that I'm not worthy for her love.

"Eunha, I love you. I really do that's why I'm afraid. I'm afraid to say that I can never love you as much as you love me. I know you deserve a better girl than me. I want to do everything for you but...Do I really deserve you?"

I asked myself. I am sitting on a bench inside the park. Today is a nice morning and I decided to went at the nearest park, thinking about my uncertain future with Eunha.

I suddenly remembered Sowon unnie. After all the secrets have been revealed, I became awkward with her and Yerin unnie. Even inside the Student Council office, we won't talk and joke like how we used to do before. I missed being their friends but I know to myself that they both have a reason to avoid me.

Rain started to pour down making me surprised. I don't know that it will rain today, I forgot to bring an umbrella. I want to run away and look for some shelter but I can't move my feet. I am feeling so down today so I let myself get soaked under the rain. Besides, it wasn't a heavy rain, just a drizzle. I just stayed on my spot and do some reflections again. I suddenly realized that the rain keeps on pouring but I don't feel any raindrops on me now. I looked above me and saw a transparent umbrella protecting me under the rain. I am surprised then looked behind me. I saw Yerin unnie standing there letting herself get wet by the rain while holding the umbrella above my head. I stand up and she looked away from me.

"You don't have to do that, Yerin unnie. Just cover yourself with that umbrella." I said looking straight at her.

"But...You are already soaked and wet, Yuju. Let me cover you from the rain." Yerin unnie said still avoiding my eyes.

I smiled then walked closer to her. I hold her hand that's holding the umbrella and moved it to let the umbrella cover the two of us now. We are now standing face to face but she looked at the ground avoiding my eyes. I felt hurt because I really missed our closeness before. I don't want us to stay like this but I know that she has the right to avoid me.

"Thanks for what you did, Yerin unnie. I want to stay at this park more longer so if you want to go now, you can. Don't worry about me." I said with a sad smile.

Yerin unnie looked straight into my eyes. I feel lost in her eyes and smiled at her. I was shocked when she hugged me tight. My heart started beating so fast and I don't know why.

"Pabo-ya, Yuju. Do you think I won't worry about you? I keep on worrying since I started avoiding you. I...I missed you. I want to stay with you. Let me stay with you even just for today, Yuju. I really

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter