Starting Over Again

Love Me Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Starting Over Again

After Six Months....

Sowon's POV

I grabbed my things then fixed it inside my school bag. College days was fine but it's kinda stressing cause everything is new for me now. New school, new classmates, new faces and everything. Yerin is my school mate but she's taking Mass Communication, she told me that she wants to become a reporter or a popular MC in TV while I am taking Business Administration course so that I can be worthy to take over my dad in our company someday. I'm his only heiress and I really want to help him in our business so I'm studying hard for him. I always wanted to make him proud because he's always been a good father to me. I'm happy in the new chapter of my life now but I feel incomplete. I know there's only one person who can complete me.

"Are you done, Sowon?"

I heard a male voice stopping me in what I'm doing. I looked at Jin oppa and saw him smiling at me. He's my classmate in History class and we became good friends. He's a nice oppa and we are both nerds so we always accidentally met inside the school library. Until one day, we talked a lot, became friends and library buddies. I smiled back at Jin oppa before nodding.

We exit the school library after we finished doing some research. I'm no longer the geek Sowon but I'm still nerd because I really enjoyed studying a lot. I'm trying my best to stay strong after all what happened to me before and I used all the wounds of my past as a wisdom. There's no point of holding on into the past cause time can't bring anything or anyone back. I've tried so hard to tell myself to move on and start again but until now, I can't still forget that girl who broke my heart but gave me so many beautiful memories of love. I want to saw her again and I hope, we can love again but...I'm afraid.

What if she doesn't care about me anymore? She chose to left me. She run away from all of us and until now, we don't have an idea in wherever she is. I want to find her and tell her that I'm still in love with her but...What if she's happy now without me by her side? I know I'm so stupid to keep waiting for her but what should I do? She's still the only one who owns my heart and no matter how hard I try, I can't stop staying in love with her.

'Where are you, Jung Eunha? Do you still care about me? Can we meet again and fall in love again?'

"Are you okay, Sowon?"

I heard Jin oppa's voice. We both stopped walking and looked at each others eyes. Jin oppa smiled at me and I smiled back at him. A lot of our classmates and friends keep on teasing us to try dating each others but we always just laughed it off. Jin oppa is my friend and I don't think we can be more than that.

How can I love again if I know to myself that Eunha still owns my heart?

"I'm fine, Jin oppa. Don't worry about me." I said with a small smile on my face.

"But you looked lost in your thoughts again, Sowon. Are you feeling stressed or...Do you have a problem?" Jin oppa asked. I know he is just concerned at me. He's a nice guy and I'm happy to be his friend. I just smiled at him before shaking my head.

"Stop worrying about me, oppa." I said with a small smile for him.

"Okay but...I hope it will be fine for you if I will ask you to...eat snack with me outside the school. I...I just want to treat you. I hope, you will say yes, Sowon." Jin oppa said and he looks shy all of a sudden. I looked at him weirdly but just smiled again. There's nothing wrong if I will eat a snack with him. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter