Only Look At You

Love Me Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Only Look At You

Sowon's POV

I locked myself in my bedroom then cry my heart out. I am so hurt to know that Eunha is really owned by Yuju and not me. It should not be really a surprise since everything that happened between Eunha and I during the bullying games are all pretense and lies.

Eunha doesn't really love me, she's not really my girlfriend and she will never be mine.

I continued crying while lying on my bed. This is too much. Why loving Jung Eunha is hurting me so much? I heard a knock on the door but just ignored it and continued my silent cries.

"Sowon unnie. It's me, Umji. Let me come in. Please?"

I heard Umji's voice. I smiled bitterly because we both became victims of Sinb's bullying games. This is also my fault because I didn't care about my arrange marriage. If I did something to cancel that earlier this won't happen to all of us. Maybe, Sinb won't bully me and she won't play her 'Don't fall in love with me game' with Umji but...if the bullying games didn't happen, I will never had a chance to talk with Eunha. I will keep on loving her secretly but I think it was better than this. I've experienced dating her and being her girlfriend but...it was all fake, a pretense and such a big lie. I want to get mad and forget my love for Eunha but...it was so hard to do that. I already let Jung Eunha owned a big space in my heart.

"Sowon unnie, I know you're crying. Please, let me in, unnie. Don't cry alone. Let me comfort you."

I smiled at Umji's sweet words. I stand up and opened the door. I saw the worried look of Umji and I hugged her tight while crying. She patted my back comfortingly and closed the door. We both sat on my bed.

"What happened, unnie? Did you...already found out about the deal that Sinb had with Eunha unnie?" Umji asked making me surprised.

"You know about that too, Umji?"

"Yerin unnie told me a while ago. She's planning to tell that to you too but...Yuju-ssi already did. Are you okay, unnie?"

I shook my head and starts crying again. Umji just patted my back comforting me."I'm not okay, Umji. This is too much. I know it wasn't all Eunha's fault but...she's also part of the bullying games. I can't believe that my angel, my love and my galaxy is my own heartbrea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter