Fight For Us

Love Me Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Fight For Us

Sowon's POV

I keep on sighing as I walked inside the park. My heart and mind are both in a mess right now. I keep on thinking about the words Sinb said to me when she came back from Jeju.

I'm surprised when Sinb told me that she went in Jeju Island to talk with Eunha. She found out that Eunha was there and decided to convince her to return back to Seoul but Eunha is stubborn as always.

My heart aches knowing that Eunha run away from me cause she thinks that it was the best thing for us. She wants me to finally get over her and just find someone else. I want to be happy knowing that she really cares for me and just want the best for me but why can't she see that no matter what happens, she will always be the best girl for me?

Six months had passed since the day she left me but until now, I'm still dying to have her in my arms again. She keeps on saying that she doesn't deserve me but I don't care. My heart only wants an imperfect girl like her.

I want to see her, talk to her, embrace her and kiss her once again. I want to be with her again but she doesn't want to give us another chance.

Should I just let her go like how she did to me? If Eunha was happy now without me by her side, should I just do the same? Should I just love her alone?

I sat on a bench and looked at the clear blue sky as I think about Eunha and I. Our lovestory is full of joys and pains that I can never let go to waste. I want to do the right thing for us. I don't want to live in lies again so this time, I will follow my heart. If Eunha is being such a coward and selfless right now, I will be the brave and selfish one for the two of us.

I want to win Jung Eunha back. I am going to fight for our love.

I took out my phone from my trench coat's pocket then dialed Sinb's phone number. I want to fight my love for Eunha bec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter