A Talk with my Crush

Love Me Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A Talk With My Crush

Sowon's POV

"Stop crying, miss. Take this and wipe your tears. A beautiful girl like you doesn't deserve to cry in this beautiful morning."

I heard Eunha-ssi's angelic voice. This is the first time I saw her this close and she looks more beautiful in close up.

"Eu- Eunha-ssi?" I asked nervously. I can't still believe that my long time crush is standing in front of me right now.

"Yes, I am. Stop crying and take this handkerchief, Sojung-ssi." Eunha-ssi said with a warm smile.

I got surprised cause she called me Sojung-ssi. How did she know my name? Is it because I'm a star student or because I'm the new victim of Sinb's bullying games in this school? I don't care as long as Eunha-ssi is talking to me right now.

"T-Thank you, Eunha-ssi." I said as I accepted her handkerchief. I smelled it first then smiled cause it smells like strawberry before wiping my tears. I don't want to be rude so I stand up and bowed at her then smiled so happily as I introduced myself."Nice to meet you, Eunha-ssi. I'm Kim Sojung but...I like being called Sowon. Thanks for helping me."

Eunha-ssi bowed back to me then smiled. Her beautiful smile is enough to wipe away the pains I'm feeling a while ago.

"Nice to meet you too, Soju...Sowon-ssi." Eunha-ssi said smiling so brightly to me making my heart melts.

 I am so happy and I can feel my cheeks burning. I looked down the floor to hide my blushing face to her. Why is she so pretty?

"I know you are tired cause of the bullying games that's why you go here in my territory to escape."

I heard Eunha-ssi said and I looked up at her surprised. I forgot that she is also called as this school's rooftop princess because she's always staying on the rooftop deck for privacy. She's not like that annoying Sinb who wants attention always. Eunha-ssi loves silence and space that's why every students here never go to the rooftop deck cause it is Eunha-ssi's own territory in this school.

"I- I am so sorry, Eunha-ssi. I forgot that the rooftop is your territory.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter