Dating

Love Me Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dating

Sowon sighed as she stand in front of the school gate. She's afraid of what's gonna happen to her today because of what happened yesterday. She was happy that Eunha confessed to her but she's afraid that the queenbee and Eunha's fanboys and fangirls will make her suffer more in this school.

She walked with heavy footsteps entering the school premises when she felt a hand hold her left shoulder. Sowon was shocked and nervously turned around. Her face turns bright and redish when she saw Eunha smiling at her.

"Good morning, Sowon unnie. Let me walk with you into your class." Eunha said smiling brightly at Sowon who couldn't help but smiled at the girl in front of her.

Eunha hold one of Sowon's hands and they entered the school ground walking hand in hand. Everyone inside the school are staring at them but no one tried to do something bad at them. Eunha is popular and the ideal girlfriend of most students in this school so no one will dare to hurt them so they won't look more bad to Eunha.

"Thanks for walking with me, Eunha. I thought I can never walk peacefully again in this school. Thank you for protecting me, my princess." Sowon said to Eunha as they are now standing in front of Sowon's class. Eunha just smiled at Sowon as she let go of her hand. Sowon missed her warmth already.

"You're welcome, Sowon unnie. From now on, I will do my best to protect you from those bullies. You don't have to be scared anymore, Sowon unnie." Eunha said sweetly making Sowon blushed. She can't still believe that Eunha and her are dating now.

"Thanks, Eunha. I...I love you." Sowon said while looking down the floor. She's too shy to face Eunha cause the latter is too pretty for her eyes. Eunha smiled and hold up Sowon's chin to look straight in her eyes.

"Next time, I want you to say those words to me while looking straight into my eyes, Sowon unnie." Eunha said teasingly before playfully winked at Sowon making the latter face more redish.

Eunha laughed then waved goodbye to Sowon before walking away from the taller girl. Sowon watched Eunha go with a big smile on her face and in her heart.

------------------------------------------

"I can't believe this. After Eunha-ssi helped that nerd yesterday, they entered the school ground walking h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter