True Love Can Always Wait

Love Me Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
True Love Can Always Wait

Yuju's POV

I felt awkward with Yerin unnie once again. I don't understand why I can't let her hold my hand a while ago. Before, we can walk hand in hand comfortably but after she confessed her special feelings for me, I felt shy and awkward to do skinships with her since then.

Is it because I don't want her to misinterpret our friendly closeness? Or is it because I can't find myself falling in love with her?

I felt guilty thinking that Yerin unnie keeps on waiting for my love while I am still confuse about my feelings for Eunha. I've heard Eunha got jealous with Mina last time and a lot of students saw her and Sowon unnie kissing in the hallway after that. I felt a pain in my heart after hearing about it but somehow, I felt happy for Eunha cause Sowon unnie can give her the kind of love she truly deserves. I know I love Eunha and we're happy together since before but...I felt scared thinking that I can never love her right. I love her but she loves me more. I felt so insecure, scared and coward to keep a girl like her. Her too much love for me made me scared to keep her forever.

----------------------

"Can we have a talk, Yuju?"

I was surprised when Eunha talked to me after our class ended and we are the only people left inside our classroom. After we broke up, Eunha and I became awkward with each others and just avoiding each others inside our class. I know that situation is a torture for both of us every school days, it hurts a lot but we both can't make a first move to fix this awkwardness between us. I can't believe that the infamous stubborn rooftop princess of this school will be the first one to make a move to talk about us.

"I just want to...talk with you. I hope, you still want to talk with me, Choi Yuju."

I heard Eunha talk again. She's now standing in front of my desk making me look at her. When our eyes met, I felt sad and the feeling of regret washed over me because I know that a precious girl like her is no longer mine. I felt sad to lose her but I believe, this is the best for the two of us. I know to myself that I can never give Eunha the kind of love that Sowon unnie can only give to her. I felt scared again thinking that I can never really love anyone right esp Yerin unnie. 

"Please, Yuju? I just want to have a proper talk with you. I know that we are still awkward with each others but...I don't want our friendship to go to waste. I want to bring back our closeness because I want to be your bestfriend forever, Choi Yuju."

Eunha said sincerely making me smile. I realized that I already accepted the fact that Eunha and I will only remain as friends. I just nodded my head at Eunha making her grinned cutely. We went out of the classroom and walked our way together to her infamous territory in this school.

---------------------

"Are you happy now with Sowon unnie, Eunha?" I asked Eunha while we are both standing at the rooftop deck facing the railing. I don't hold any grudges towards her and Sowon unnie anymore. I'm now happy for the both of them.

"You're too much, Yuju." I heard Eunha said making me looked at her confused. We are standing next to each others, I saw Eunha pouting cutely at me.Why is she acting like that?

"Did I say something wrong, Eunha?" I asked feeling confused.

"You broke up with me and it seems that you don't even care if I'm having a romantic relationship now with Sowon unnie. Did you really love me, Yuju?" Eunha asked making me surprised. I felt sad thinking that Eunha noticed my lack of love for her since before. Honestly, Eunha loved me too much making it harder for me to compete with her love.

"I'm sorry, Eunha. I'm so sorry for failing to give you the kind of love you truly deserves. I know you suffered too much for me during the bullying games but still, I'm the first one to give up on us. I want you to know that I really did love you more than as my best friend, it's just that...I can't love you better than Sowon unnie." I said honestly cause that's the truth. I felt scared and insecure to stay in love with Eunha because I know that I can't give her the kind of love that Sowon unnie is offering for her. I've tried to love Eunha the best I can but I always failed. I always felt that I'm not worthy for her love.

"It's okay, Yuju.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter