Finale

Love Me Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Finale

Sowon's POV

I keep on crying as I heard the sound of fireworks in the sky. The night looks so beautiful but not for me. I really want Eunha to come here right now. She's the only one who can make me happy tonight. I'm afraid that the history will repeat itself again. I'm afraid that I will keep on waiting for Eunha again until a heavy rain pour down.

'Where are you, Eunha? I'm dying to see your pretty face tonight.'

"Sowon unnie?"

I looked up and saw Yerin standing in front of me. She looked at me with a sad look on her face.

"Where's Eunha? I'm waiting for her, Yerin-ah. Where is she? Tell me that she will come tonight. Tell me that she won't leave me all alone again." I said desperately. I'm really scared thinking that Eunha return back to Jeju without telling me.

"Sowon unnie, I don't want to break your heart tonight but Eunha-ssi..." Yerin didn't finished her words and she looks hesitating. I felt more nervous but still, I don't want to think for the worst. I'm still hoping that Eunha will come to me tonight.

"What happened to Eunha? Where is she? Tell me, Yerin-ah." I asked looking straight in Yerin's eyes.

"I'm sorry to say this Sowon unnie but...Eunha-ssi can't make it tonight. She's in the hospital right now." Yerin said making me more nervous.

"What?! What happened to her?" I asked while tears keep on flooding my eyes.

"Uhm...She'd been into a car accident while she's on her way here tonight, Sowon unnie." Yerin said making me shocked. I stand up and was about to run away but Yerin blocked my way making me looked at her confused. "It's too late, Sowon unnie."

"What do you mean it's too late? Let's go to the hospital now. I need to see Eunha. I should be at her side, I will never let go of her hand. Come on, Yerin-ah!" I shouted at Yerin. My mind is in a mess right now. All I want to do is to see Eunha right now. I want to stay by her side until she recovered. Yerin sighed then stare on the ground. Her reaction made me more confused and scared. "What are we waiting for? Let's go now, Yerin. Let's go to the hospital now!"

"It's too late, Sowon unnie. She's...already gone." Yerin said without looking straight in my eyes.

Did I heard it right? No, tell me this is just a bad dream. Nothing bad happened to Eunha. She's still alive and we will spend the rest of our lives together, right? This time, she will finally give me the love that I truly deserve, right? Jung Eunha will finally love me right so she's still alive and breathing until now!

"No. T-That's not true, Jung Yerin. You're lying. Tell me that you're lying to me, Yerin-ah!" I burst into tears and my knees felt so weak making me fall down on the ground.

Yerin crouched down and embrace me in her arms. I keep on crying because I can't believe and I don't want to believe that Eunha is gone now. Tell me this is just a bad dream, please?

"Sowon unnie, stop crying. Eunha is still alive and breathing."

I looked up when I heard Yuju's voice. She's now standing in front of me and Yerin. I take a look at Yerin and saw her pouting.

"Yuju-ya. Why did you ruined the moment? Sinb said she wants to see a dramatic Sowon unnie." Yerin said making me glared at her then stand up. How dare they make fun of me?

"So this is all Sinb's idea? Do you think that telling me that Eunha is already dead is a nice joke, guys?" I said glaring at Yerin. She stand up and scratched her head shyly avoiding my eyes.

"I told you to never listen to Sinb's childish ideas. You see, you made Sowon unnie cried, Jung Yerin." Yuju said before pinching Yerin's left ear making her whined in pain. I want to hurt Yerin too but what's more important to me is to see Eunha again.

"Where is Eunha? Tell me the truth or else, I will punish you tonight, Jung Yerin." I threatened Yerin as I looked at her warningly.

"Woah, chill. Why you put the blame all on me, Sowon unnie? Sinb is the one who told me to make you cry because this will be your most happiest night ever." Yerin said defensively.

How can this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter