The Star Student

Love Me Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Star Student

Sowon's POV

The school days finally started and nothing's changed in this High School I am currently studying at. The students' lives are still controlled by the school's queenbee named Sinb. She will mess with every student she wants inside this school, students here can always be her toy. She can bully anyone she wants and everyone in this school is afraid of her cause she's the queenbee and her father owns this school. No wonder why no students nor school staffs ever reported her in the management cause even if they try, they can't get enough evidences to defame the school's queenbee.

"Why did you join her group, Yerin-ah?" I asked my bestfriend Yerin while we're eating on the school's canteen. Until now, I can't understand why my friend decided to befriend that mean queenbee.

"Sowon unnie, Sinb just looks immature and a spoiled brat but once you became her friend, you will know how kind she is. She is cold outside but warm inside." Yerin said defending her friend.

It was last year ago when Yerin joined the school's dance club where in she became friends with Sinb. Since then, Yerin became part of Sinb's group of 'loyal friends' and she became popular in this school since then.

"Really? I thought you just be friend her for popularity." I said making Yerin choked on her drink. I patted her back soflty until she stopped coughing and became comfortable again.

"Lower down your voice, Sowon unnie. Someone might overheard us and report to Sinb. I don't want to look bad to her and be the victim of her bullying games." Yerin said in her hushed voice.

Yerin is right. If a student here mess with Sinb, he or she will surely be the next victim of her bullying games. Sinb can command every student here to bully anyone she will tell, even those popular students here are not excused.

"But honestly...it was my plan at first. I am not smart like you to be a star student in this school and I'm not popular either until I met Sinb and became her friend but...I'm surprised when I knew her other side. She's really kind and she cares to people important to her. I'm happy to be Sinb's true friend and most of all, as your best friend, Sowon unnie." Yerin said making me nodded and smiled at her.

I am not popular in this school because of my looks, I was even called school's geek and nerd but because I am smart and always the school's representative for academical competitions, a lot of people here knows me. I don't care about popularity, all I want is to finishe studying here with high grades and won't ever become the victim of the queenbee's bullying games. Good thing Yerin and I are now in our senior year, we only have one school year left to survive the queenbee's school.

----------------------------------------

I am sitting on my table typing the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter