I Won't Give Up

Love Me Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I Won't Give Up

Sinb's POV

Yuju unnie and I decided to find Eunha unnie again not just to help Sowon unnie but also, because we both missed our bestfriend. I know that all I did to Eunha unnie and Yuju unnie during my bullying games are too much and I don't deserve to be their friend but fate is too kind to me. I brought back my old friendship with Eunha unnie and Yuju unnie became my friend too.

I am happy but not totally because even if Umji told me before that she loves me, I know that she's still keeping her guards up to me cause she's still afraid to love me and also because, Eunha unnie run away from all of us. I really want to find her but she told me to never try finding her cause she wants some time alone so I respect her decision. I thought she will just run away but will still keep in touch to anyone of us but until now, we have no idea about her. I know I should not try to find her if that is what she wants but I don't want her to run away forever. I just want to talk to her, hear her side and tell her that no matter what happens, she will always be my bestfriend. I need to find her because I'm dying to see her again.

' I really missed you, Jung Eunha."

----------------------------

I've hired a private investigator to know about Eunha unnie's location right now and I'm surprised to learned that she took a flight to Jeju Island. She had some relatives there and a family business so it's not a bad choice to went there. I told Yuju unnie about it and I want to tell others too but Yuju unnie told me that it's better if I will talk to Eunha unnie first to know her true feelings. I forced Yuju unnie to come with me too but she told me that it's not yet the right time for her and Eunha unnie to talk again so she will just leave everything to me.

Now, I am both feeling excited and nervous to see Eunha unnie again. I hope I won't mess this chance to convince her that facing the problems is better than running away from it. I want her to come back to all of us, face her fears and fix everything she left behind broken.

-------------------------------

"Eunha unnie loves living in an apartment unit. She can live alone that's why she's weird. I've read on the internet that living alone can make you weird so that only explains Eunha unnie's weirdness." I said as I stand in front of Eunha unnie's apartment unit here in Jeju Island. I've decided to go in Jeju and had a talk with Eunha unnie. I know she wants space and a lot of time before running back to us but I'm afraid.

What if she's happy now here in Jeju Island? What if she already found new friends and new love? What if she doesn't need me and all her friends that she left behind anymore?

My mind is full of questions when I heard a familiar sweet voice. "Excuse me, miss. Do you need something?"

My heart aches and I smiled bitterly when I heard Eunha unnie's voice. I can never forget that sweet voice of my beatfriend. I looked behind me and saw Eunha unnie standing in front of me. She looks surprised when she saw my face. I really missed her. I want to scold her and tell her how coward she is to run away but before we both say something, I suddenly hugged her so tight while crying.

"Pabo-ya. Why did you run away, Jung Eunha? I...I missed you." I said in between tears.

I know I may look like a child crying while hugging another child but I don't care. I missed Eunha unnie so much. I felt her hands on my waist as she hugged me back. We both cry in each others arms again.

-------------------

"I'm glad to saw you again Sinb but...You shouldn't be here. I told you to don't ever try to look for me but you are here now." Eunha unnie said while pouting making me smirked at her. I know she's not mad and just feeling embarass right now.

We are now inside her unit and I looked around her small room. This place is just too simple to be the home of the rooftop princess. She gave me a cup of tea before we both sat on the sofa across to each others at the living room.

"You told me to do that but we never did that as a promise so I can do what I want. Besides, I really missed you, Eunha unnie." I said sincerely while looking straight in Eunha unnie's eyes. She gave me a wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter