Not An Angel

Love Me Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Not An Angel

"Ice cream!"

Eunha shouted then run away from Sowon who just chuckled then followed her girlfriend who entered an ice cream shop.

"What flavor do you want, Sowon unnie?" Eunha asked Sowon while staring at the ice cream on display. Sowon smiled and hold Eunha's left hand. She's happy seeing her lovable and adorable girlfriend looking so excited over ice cream.

"I want chocolate flavor, baby." Sowon said so Eunha ordered two chocolate cups of ice cream.

After their orders are served, they sat in one table. Sowon can't stop smiling while staring at Eunha. That girl looks so cute while eating ice cream.

Eunha noticed Sowon just staring at her while smiling and not eating. "Why are you not eating? Don't let the ice cream melt. If it melts, it's not an ICE cream anymore."

Sowon chuckled cause of her cuteness. She started to eat but stopped when she noticed an ice cream near on Eunha's lips. "Eunha, you have some cream near your lips."

Eunha stopped eating then wiped with a tissue paper but Sowon noticed the cream still there. She sighed then reached her hand to Eunha's cheek , she gently wiped the chocolate cream near Eunha's lips with her thumb. Eunha was shocked and she just stared at Sowon's face. Sowon looked straight in Eunha's eyes and show her beautiful smile at the younger girl.

"Aigoo. You eat like a child, baby. If you will keep on being adorable, don't blame me if I can't stop pinching your both chubby cheeks later." Sowon said playfully then winked at Eunha before continued eating her ice cream.

Eunha can't understand why her heart beat fast when Sowon smiled at her. The older girl has such a beautiful smile.

"Eunha, what's wrong?" Sowon asked curiously cause her girl is just watching her eat.

"Huh? N-Nothing's wrong." Eunha cleared her troath then smiled. "Thanks Sowon unnie."

Sowon smiled at Eunha again and the younger girl just eat her own ice cream. Eunha finally recovered then smiled. "Say ahh, Sowon unnie."

Sowon realized that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter