How Could An Angel Break My Heart?

Love Me Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
How Could An Angel Break My Heart?

Sowon is standing in front of the door of Eunha's apartment unit. After talking with Sinb, she skipped classes and just stay at the rooftop deck until the class ended. She keeps on crying over the words Sinb told her. She doesn't want to believe everything Sinb said and Sowon will only believe in Eunha's words. She wants to talk to her but she's afraid.

What if Sinb is telling the truth? What if everything between her and Eunha are all lies?

Sowon hesitantly knocked on the door. She knocked again but the door is still not opening. She sighed and turned her back on the door. She wants to walk away and just forget about the things Sinb told her a while ago. She doesn't want to talk to Eunha about it cause she's afraid.

What she doesn't know won't hurt her, right?

Sowon was about to walk away when the door opened and she heard an angelic voice.

"Sowon unnie? Is that you?"

That voice that can make her heart go crazy is now making her heart broke right now. She's scared to know the truth. She just want to stay with Eunha forever even if that girl won't love her the way that she deserves. Sowon won't mind being stupid and blind just to keep Jung Eunha forever.

"Sowon unnie? Is there a problem? What happened to you? Why you're uniform is dirty? Did they bully you again?"

Sowon felt Eunha's hand touching her right hand. That warmth is enough to make her stay in love with her. Sowon turned around and saw the worried look on Eunha's face.

"Are you okay, Sowon unnie? Did you cry? What happened?"

"D-Do...you...really love me, Jung Eunha?" Sowon asked making Eunha surprised. She wiped the tears that's falling down from Sowon's eyes.

"Why are you like that? What happened?"

"Why can't you answer? Is it hard to tell that you really love me? Is it because...you don't really love me? Why can't you answer my question now, Eunha-ya!"

Sowon burst into tears making Eunha shocked. She wrapped her hands on Sowon's waist and guided the taller girl inside her room then closed the door. She made Sowon sat on the sofa before she kneeled down in front of her. Seeing the older girl crying in front of her is breaking Eunha's heart. She wants to see the beautiful smile of Sowon always and not her tears.

"Sowon unnie. Why are you like that? Tell me. Did you get bullied again in school? What happened?"

Sowon stopped crying and stare at Eunha. The pretty face of her angel is always making her calm and happy but...she can't hide the pain in her heart now. Sowon captured Eunha's lips and kissed the younger girl desperately. She's so scared to lose her. Eunha was confused at Sowon's actions so she slowly pushed the older girl away from her. Eunha can see pain in Sowon's eyes and she hates it. She only wants to see happiness in Sowon's eyes.

"You are making me confuse, Sowon unnie. Just tell me what happened. Why are you acting this way?"

"I...I talked with Sinb a while ago and...she told me something painful."

Sowon n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter