Waiting

Love Me Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Waiting

Eunha smiled when she saw Yuju walking closer to her. Eunha is sitting on a swing in the park then Yuju sat on the swing next to her.

"Good morning, my baby. You look more beautiful each day." Eunha said sweetly making Yuju blushed.

"Thanks, my baby. You look more beautiful each day too." Yuju said trying to hide her blush.

"But not as beautiful as you. I love you, Choi Yuju." Eunha said making Yuju blushed even more then playfully hit her left shoulder.

It was a nice morning today and they planned to spent the whole day together.

"Do you want to live in with me, Yuju? We can always cuddle, watch movies together and...we can always have fun on my bed, Yuju-ya." Eunha said teasingly making Yuju pinched her both chubby cheeks. She just pouts and massage her poor cheeks.

"Stop thinking like a ert, Eunha. I told you I'm not an easy girl." Yuju said then gently massaged Eunha's poor cheeks.

"I know, Yuju.I won't do anything bad to you. You are the ert one because you're thinking that way. I just want to be always next to you." Eunha said while pouting making Yuju smiled at her. She kissed Eunha's left cheek but Eunha is still sulking like a little child.

"Stop acting like a child, Eunha-yah." Yuju said like a strict mom to her same aged girlfriend.

"Do you think that kiss is enough? Kiss my other cheek too." Eunha said cutely making Yuju obeyed her without any words. Yuju kissed the other cheek of Eunha but the shorter girl is still pouting.

"Why are you still pouting? I kissed both of your cheeks already." Yuju said feeling confused. Eunha looked at her then closed her eyes with her lips pouting cutely like asking for a kiss. Yuju just shook her head then flicked Eunha's forehead. "I told you I won't give you my first kiss yet. I'm not an easy girl, Jung Eunha."

Eunha opened her eyes then puffed cutely with her arms crossed."I know. I just want you to be my first kiss too." Eunha said then an idea popped in her mind. She looked at Yuju with a wide smile on her face.

"Why are you smiling like that? I told you to stop thinking like a ert." Yuju said staring weirdly at Eunha.

"I'm not thinking like a ert. I just think that...we need to make our first kiss special. We need to plan when and where we will do that to make that first kiss more special and perfect." Eunha said with a blush on her cheeks and Yuju just smiled at her. Eunha is really innocent but romantic.

"Should we do it on the rooftop? What about in this park or...in my house this week? Let's do it on my bed, Yuju." Eunha said teasingly. Yuju hit her arms lightly many times making her chuckled. "I'm just joking, baby. I love you. Stop hurting me, please?"

Yuju stopped throwing punches at Eunha. She wrapped her right arm in Eunha's shoulder and the latter put her head in Yuju's shoulder while hugging her waist. They stay in that position enjoying each others warmth.

------------------------------------------

"Are you sure we will eat here? We can just eat in a more simple restaurant." Yuju whispered to Eunha who just smiled at her.

After they spent the whole morning enjoying the view in the park, they are now sitting in one table in a beautiful restaurant. Yuju is just a simple girl and she doesn't like Eunha to spend a lot of money for her.

"Baby, let's just eat in a fastfood restaurant. I...I am not comfortable here." Yuju said feeling uneasy because this restaurant is too classy for her.

Eunha hold Yuju's right hand that's lying on top of the table then smiled at her. She doesn't like Yuju to be always insecure about their relationship. She loved her bestfriend more than anything that she is willing to do or spend everything for her.

"It's okay. You are special so you can eat in this high class restaurant. Stop feeling insecure or anything. Just always remember that I love you, Choi Yuju." Eunha said before kissing Yuju's hand.

Yuju smiled sweetly at her girlfriend. They ate in that restaurant enjoying the foods and their sweet chats. Yuju is happy and lucky to be in love with her bestfriend.

"What? Who payed for our bill?" Eunha asked the waiter who told them that their food bill was already payed.

"The costumer over there payed for your f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter