Do You Really Deserve To Be Loved?

Love Me Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Do You Really Deserve To Be Loved?

Sinb's POV

I know that I deserve to be hated but I don't want Umji to hate me forever. I am trying my best to talk to her but she keeps on ignoring and avoiding me. I stopped bullying anyone in the school just to prove Umji that I am willing to change my ways for her but...I think it's too late.

"Can I talk with you for one last time, Umji?" I asked Umji when we are the only left inside our classroom. The class ended and I told everyone to leave Umji and I alone.

Umji just stay sitting on her desk ignoring me. I stand up and locked the door before standing beside Umji. She didn't look at me and just play games on her phone.

"Can you listen to me, Umji?" I said being soft. I will do everything to win your heart, Umji.

"I can hear you so just say whatever you wanna say, Hwang."

I sighed when she replied coldly. I kneeled down in front of her but she still ignored me. "I know kneeling in front of you will never be enough to pay all the mistakes I've made to you, Umji. I've hurtedyour cousin, lost my friendship with Yerin unnie and...played a stupid game with you. You have the right to hate me but please...don't hate me forever, Umji." I bit my lower lip trying to stop my tears from falling. I don't want Umji to think that I want her to feel bad for me. "I know it was hard for you to believe and trust me again but I'm willing to do everything to win your heart. Just give me a chance, Umji. Give me a chance to be worthy of your trust and love, Kim Yewon."

Umji didn't say anything but I saw tears rolling down from her eyes. I want to stand up to wipe it away but I don't have the right to touch her. In fact, I don't also have the right to love her but...I want to. I want to love her and I want to make everything between us right.

"Umji, I won't force you to love me too but...just give me a chance to show my love to you. I...I'm begging you. Accept me for who I am, Umji. I love you." Tea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter