To See You Again

Love Me Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
To See You Again

Sowon is walking at the campus ignoring the weird stares from the other students. A lot of students at the university she's currently studying at already knew that she rejected Jin's confession last time. Sowon can't help but remember the day that Eunha's fanboys and fangirls bullied her and she's afraid that it might happen again. She's already tired from bullying and she can't take it if she will experience it again because she knows that Eunha wasn't here to protect her. If only Eunha was here, she will never be afraid again. She keeps on counting the days cause she's so excited to go in Jeju Island and saw Eunha again. She doesn't know what will happen when they meet again but she's expecting the best and not the worst. She's still hoping that Eunha will finally give their love story a second chance.

Sowon stopped walking when she saw Jin with his friends standing right in front of her now. They looked in each others eyes and the awkwardness between the two of them is really obvious. Jin's friends left leaving only Jin and Sowon at the hallway. Sowon can't help but feel guilty because Jin is her friend and she knows the feeling of unrequited love. She doesn't want to lose a kind oppa like him but she knows to herself that she can't force her heart to accept Jin because it's still owned by Jung Eunha.

"How are you, Sowon?" Jin asked. Sowon can hear nervousness in his tone and she understands it. She just gave him her pure smile because she doesn't have any grudges towards him. That guy did nothing wrong to her and she's the one who rejected his love for her.

"I'm fine, Jin oppa. You don't have to worry about me. I hope...you are fine too." Sowon said with a small smile on her face.

A moment of silence enveloped them. Sowon keeps on looking at the floor while Jin had his gaze fixed on her. Honestly, Jin felt hurt when Sowon rejected his confession last time but it doesn't mean, he doesn't care about this girl anymore. They became good friends, library buddies and he really treats Sowon as his own sister. But Jin can't stop himself falling in love with this woman in front of him. That woman who has a beautiful smile and mesmerizing eyes.

Even though Sowon keeps on showing to others that she's happy and strong enough, Jin can still see her fragile state behind those smiles from her. He wants to take care of her, embrace her in his arms and love her but Sowon doesn't want to. He has no other choice but to accept it cause Sowon is still in love with her past love and Jin knows that Sowon has a great love for that girl. He wants her to be happy that's why he decided to just let her go. He knows that Sowon's happiness is the girl named Jung Eunha.

"It's okay, Sowon. You don't need to feel bad for me. I already accepted the fact that we can only be friends and it was fine for me. I don't want to force you to love me because I know that your heart is still beating for someone else. I am content that I met you and I became part of your life. I don't mind staying as your friend, your oppa and library buddy, Kim Sojung."Jin said with a smile making Sowon smiled back at him.

She's happy to met a nice guy like him cause he's too kind and understanding. Maybe, if Eunha doesn't still own her heart, she will never hesitate to give this nice man a chance to love her right.

"Thanks for being such an understanding guy, Jin oppa. I'm sorry if...I can't love you back because...my heart is still shouting Eunha's name." Sowon said honestly. Jin is her friend and she already told him before about her love for Jung Eunha.

"It's okay. I hope, you and that Eunha-ssi will finally meet again. I know you two both deserve a secon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter