Once Again?

Love Me Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Once Again?

Today is Sunday and Sinb invited her friends in an amusement park to had some fun. Some of her friends felt suspicious to Sinb caused she invited all of them even Sana and Dahyun.

"What's with this fun day, Sinb? I think you had a lot of money today that's why you wanted to treat all of us. Our queenbee is so generous today." Sana said teasingly and high fived Dahyun while Sinb glared at the both of them.

Umji just squeezed Sinb's left hand to silently calm her while Yerin and Yuju just watched them. They are now inside an amusement park and still waiting for Sowon.

"Seriously, Sinb. What's the real reason of this fun day of yours? You looked so suspicious this past few days also my Yuju. Stop making her part of your stupid games again, queenbee." Yerin said to Sinb making Yuju elbowed her. Sinb just pouted.

"Yah. Why are you all suspecting my kindness? I had a surprise to all of us esp to Sowon unnie that's why I invited all of you today." Sinb said defensively and Umji just keep on squeezing her hand to silently calm her.

Yerin, Sana and Dahyun just looked at Sinb more suspiciously making the latter pouted more cutely. Yuju just smiled cause she knows why Sinb invited all of them esp Sowon. They all looked surprised when Sowon came with Jin walking beside her. Sinb and Yuju shared a look.

"I'm sorry I'm late, girls." Sowon apologized but the other girls remain silent and just looked at Jin and her. Sowon realized their weird stares so she smiled.

"It just happens that I coincidentally saw Jin oppa as I'm walking my way here. He just walked with me so stop with those weird stares, okay?" Sowon explained but her friends still looked unconvinced esp Sinb that's glaring at her now.

Jin noticed the awkward atmosphere. He's friends with Sowon and Yerin but he's still a stranger for Sowon's group of friends.

"Sowon is telling the truth. I will really go here too because I will hang out with my friends. Don't worry girls cause I'm not planning to ruin your hang-out day." Jin explained making the others sighed then just smiled at him.

"Yah, Kyung oppa!"

Sowon widen her eyes when she heard that familiar voice. She looked behind her and saw Kyung running closer to them while Eunha is chasing him. She can't believe what her eyes saw. Eunha and Kyung in Seoul? Why they are here?

Kyung saw Sowon and Yuju so he run to them. He stand next to Jin and looked behind him. He saw Eunha already stopped running and just walked tiredly closer to them. Kyung chuckled but stopped when he noticed the other girls esp Yuju and Sinb glaring at him.

"Good morning, pretty girls. Wanna have some fun today?" Kyung said. He looked at Sana then winked at her.

Sana shared a weird look with Dahyun. Sowon doesn't care about Kyung's greasiness cause her eyes are still fixed to Eunha who is walking tiredly closer at them. Eunha stopped walking when she's only a few steps away from Sowon. She noticed Jin standing beside Sowon making her frowned.

"Eunha unnie? Is this true? I thought you are still in Jeju?" Umji asked. The other looks surprised too when they saw Eunha standing in front of them. Sinb and Yuju just smiled.

"I just took a one week vacation because I will take Scholastic Ability Test here. I decided to study College here in Seoul." Eunha said answering Umji's question but her eyes keeps looking back and forth to Sowon and Jin.

"But why did you took this guy with you, Eunha unnie? Who is he?" Sinb asked pointing her forefinger at Kyung.

"Hey. Pointing others with your finger looks rude. But if you want a rude guy, a nice guy like me can act rude for you, you know?" Kyung said making Sinb and Umji glared at him. He then looked at Yuju so Yerin showed him her fist. Eunha shook her head then pinched Kyung's left ear. "Ouch. Aaaww, that hurts, Eunha-ya."

"Stop flirting with my friends, Kyung oppa or else I will tell your most beloved

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter