Truths and Lies

Love Me Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Truths And Lies

Sowon's POV

I entered the school ground feeling sad and lonely cause Eunha is not with me. I phonecalled her a while ago and she told me that she can't go to school today cause she's sick. I am so worried and I want to visit her later to take care of her.

I smiled thinking about her but my smile fades when I noticed the weird stares from the students on the hallway. Are they planning to bully me again? I thought Sinb's bullying games with me are all over.

"Hey, nerd. Where's the rooftop princess?" A male student asked while glaring at me. They are all looking at me weirdly and I suddenly felt scared again.

"S-She can't go to school t-today because...she's s-sick." I stuttered as I said those words. I saw other students smirking.

"Of course. She will be sick because of you. Maybe you look pretty now but it won't change the fact that you're the geek and nerd Kim Sojung of this school." A female student said with her arms folded while rolling her eyes. Why are they like this?

"Yeah. You don't deserve the school's rooftop princess, nerd."

"W-What? Did the queenbee command you to bully me again?" I asked confused.

"Shut up, b*tch. We don't hate you because of the queenbee. We hate you because you stole our ideal girl." Another male student said.

I saw some of them walking closer to me with their annoying smirks on their faces. I never thought that Eunha's fanboys and fangirls will get mad at me for dating her. I depended to Eunha so much to protect me and now that she's not next to me, I'm scared and don't know what to do. I tried to run away but other students blocked my way. They started throwing crumpled papers, eggs, empty bottles and anything at me. I just closed my eyes and covered my head with my hands. I'm scared and so hurt right now. There's only one person who can make me feel secured and happy but she's not here with me. I need Eunha so badly right now. Tears started to fall down from my eyes as they continue throwing anything at me. This is more painful than the bullying days of Sinb to me.

'Eunha, save me. I really need you right now. Where are you, my angel?'

I continued crying silently but they don't stop bullying me. I can feel some kicks and punches at me, I just sat down and bowed down to cover my face from their attacks.

"What's happening? Stop it!"

A voice shouted and they all stop attacking me. I looked at the owner of that voice and saw Sinb glaring at the students. Is she helping me? Am I just dreaming?

"I command you all to get out now and don't ever try to bully Sowon-ssi again. You know what I can do to all of you." Sinb said with her cold scary tone and the students all go away leaving Sinb and I in this hallway. I'm still shaking because of fear when Sinb walked closer to me. I looked at her and saw some worry in her eyes. Is this real or she's just good in acting like what Umji said?

"Are yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter