Make Her Jealous

Love Me Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Make Her Jealous Make Her Jealous

Sowon and Mina entered the school library together. They looked for their own reference books together first before sitting next to each others on the same table. Sowon is too busy reading her own book that she failed to notice that Mina keeps on stealing glances at her. Mina looked at the other table not too far away from them, she saw Eunha and Sinb sitting across to each others. Mina doesn't know if the two popular girls of their school noticed her presence with Sowon already.

"Ah...Sowon unnie." Mina shyly called Sowon who looked at her. She felt shy even more making her bite her lower lip.

"Why, Mina? Do you need help?" Sowon asked kindly.

"Ah...I...I can't understand what's written on this book. Can you ....explain it to me  Sowon unnie?" Mina asked nervously making Sowon smiled then nodded at her. Sowon read the book first then explained to Mina the paragraph the latter asked her to explain. Sowon doesn't mind helping Mina cause they're friends.

"Thanks for helping me on my research, Sowon unnie." Mina said shyly but with a warm smile on her face making Sowon smiled back at her.

"It's no big deal, Mina. We are friends so I won't hesitate to help you esp in studying. Don't feel shy to ask me anything, okay?" Sowon said kindly making Mina smiled again. But Mina suddenly looked surprised while staring at Sowon's face making the latter confused.

"What's wrong, Mina? Is there a dirt on my face?" Sowon asked.

"Y-Yes, Sowon unnie. There's a little dirt on your gorgeous face." Mina said bluntly making Sowon blushed at the compliment. She wiped her face using her own handkerchief but Mina is still staring at her making her uncomfortable.

" Is the dirt already gone now, Mina?" Sowon asked but instead of answering her back, Mina touched her right cheek. Sowon widened her eyes and felt nervous when Mina slowly wiped the right corner of her lips using Mina's own thumb. Their eyes met, they stare on each others eyes for a few seconds before Mina looked away from her then looked down the floor shyly.

" I'm sorry, Sowon unnie. I...I just wiped off the dirt on your face. I'm so sorry for touching you. I won't do it again." Mina said like a child who will be scolded by her mom making Sowon smiled at her cuteness.

" It's okay, Mina. I'm not mad at you. Thank you for wiping out the dirt on my gorgeous face." Sowon said teasingly making Mina looked back at her and just smiled awkwardly. They continued doing research and studying together until Mina suddenly felt something itchy inside her right eye. Sowon noticed her looking uncomfortable while rubbing gently her right eye.

" Are you okay, Mina?" 

"Sowon unnie, I think something itchy entered my eye." Mina said still rubbing gently her eye. Sowon hold her hand to stop her from rubbing it more.

" Stop doing that so it won't be infected. Let me blow that away." Sowon said making Mina looked at her confused. Sowon just smiled then cupped both of Mina's cheeks. She slowly leaned her face closer to Mina then blew air directly into Mina's right eye. Mina asked her to do it again for about three times until Mina felt comfortable again. They both smiled to each others.

Sowon noticed someone standing a few steps away behind Mina's back. Her smile fades and she nervously let go of Mina's face when she saw the scary death glare of her princess.

"Eu- Eunha?"

____________________________

Eunha's POV

I can't stop stealing glances at Sowon unnie and the girl sitting so close next to her. I don't understand why I felt so curious to know what's going on between Sowon unnie and that girl.

Is Sowon unnie offering that girl free tutorials too like what I'm doing for Sinb? But why are they sitting so close to each others? They can just sit across to each others, right? 

"What's wrong, Eunha unnie? Are you feeling jealous?" I heard Sinb's teasing voice making me glared at her.

Me? Jealous? Why would I be jealous? Sowon unnie and I are not lovers anymore. Besides, maybe there's nothing romantic going on between Sowon unnie and that girl, right?

" What are you talking about, Hwang QueenB?" I asked keeping my pokerface.

" Stop lying, Eunha unnie. I can see in your eyes how jealous you are right now." Sinb said with an annoying smirk on her face. This brat.

"I'm not jealous. Why would I be jealous? Sowon unnie and I are not lovers anymore. The stupid bullying games of yours are already over so...my pretense relationship with Sowon unnie is already over too." I said with a guilty feeling inside my heart. Until now, I'm still feeling guilty whenever I remembered all the lies and pretentions I did to Sowon unnie during her bullying days. I know it was all over and Sowon unnie already forgave me but...I can't still forgive myself. I am such a coward, stupid and crazy to fool Sowon unnie with all of my lies. I don't deserve her love for me.

"I'm really sorry for all the stupid things I did to you and Sowon unnie during my stupid bullying games, Eunha unnie. I don't know how to clean all the mess I did before but I'm trying my best to change myself now. I'm doing my best to make a better version of me not just for myself but also for all the people who made me a better person now, esp my Umji." Sinb said with a sweet smile on her face after saying Umji's name. I don't know what's the real score between them but I hope and pray for the happiness of the both of them.

I'm glad that Sinb had an exchange of heart now, thank

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter