Foolish Hearts

Love Me Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Foolish Hearts

Yerin's POV

I am feeling so excited everyday to come to school. I am not fond of studying but because of a special someone, I spent most of my school days inside the school's library. It's kinda boring but because of her, I'm willing to study hard. I love her that's why I'm loving everything about her like her studying habits.

"I am so in love with you, Choi Yuju. I hope you'd learn to love me too." I said to myself while standing outside the school gate. I am waiting for Yuju cause I want to walk with her into her class.

I know she's not ready to fall in love again but I'm willing to wait for her to open her heart again and let me in. I smiled widely and my heart started jumping like crazy when I saw Yuju walking closer to me. She will always be the most beautiful girl in my eyes.

"G-Good m-morning, Yuju."I greeted her trying to control my nervous heart. I think I'm falling in love with her almost everyday.

"Good morning too, Yerin unnie." Yuju said with a beautiful smile on her face.

"Uh...let's go inside the school now. Can I...hold your hand, Yuju? I...I just want to walk with you and act as your bodyguard for today." I said trying to hide my blushing cheeks on Yuju's sight by staring on the ground.

"Uhm...do we really have to...walk while holding each others hands, Yerin unnie? I don't think that's needed." Yuju said making me embarrassed and disappointed. She has a point. Besides, I'm not her girlfriend to walk hand in hand with her.

"Y-You're right. Forget about what I said. Let's go inside the school now, Yuju." I said then gave Yuju my infamous eye smile. She just smile weakly then entered the school ground leaving me behind.

I felt sad realizing that Yuju felt awkward with me again, maybe I scared her with my obvious love for her. I just ignored the painful feeling in my heart then followed Yuju inside. I hope Yuju will stop building her walls and just let me enter her own world. I really want to love her and make her happy forever.

-----------------------

"Yerin. Have you seen Sinb and Dahyun?"

I shook my head at Sana who asked me as we exit our classroom together. Our classes just ended and the first thing I want to do right now is to be with Yuju. I want to ask her out, just a friendly date cause I just want to be with her. Just thinking about Yuju's pretty face is making me smile unknowingly.

"I think Jung Yerin is thinking about her princess again. What's her name again? Is it Minatozaki Sana?" I heard Sana said making me came back to my senses then glared at her. She just laughed then patted my h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter