Guilty

Love Me Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Guilty

Sowon's POV

I smiled when I watched Eunha sleeping with her arm placed on the desk. We went to the school library to do some research about my projects and I just leave her on this desk to get some books but here she is sleeping already.

Good thing this desk is on the corner away from the eyes of the school librarian. I sat across Eunha then gently shook her shoulder.

"Eunha-yah, wake up. The librarian might see you. Do you want to get scolded, sleepyhead?" I talked to her softly because we are inside the library. I sighed cause she's still sleeping. "Wake up now cause I will treat you ice cream later, my princess."

"Really?" I almost got a heart attack when Eunha suddenly sat up with an excited look on her face. This kid.

"Eunha, don't do that again. I almost scream because of you. We are inside the library, right?" I scolded her soflty.

"I know but it's so boring here. This place is inviting me to dreamland, you know?" Eunha said then yawned.

I shook my head then placed a book infront of her. She read the title cover then looked weirdly at me."That book is exciting. It's a sci-fi book so I think it won't make you sleep. You can read that while waiting for me to finish. Don't worry, I won't be too long." I said smiling at her. She's smart but I think she's not fond of libraries but she still went here with me. Isn't she so sweet?.

"But I won't feel sleepy again cause you're sitting in front of me now. You are so pretty, Sowon unnie." Eunha said seriously making me blush.

I started reading and taking down notes while Eunha is just flipping pages on the book. I want to focus on my work but I can't help stealing glances at the pretty girl in front of me.

I've finally finished my research then looked back at Eunha. I blushed cause she's watching me like a cute puppy. "I'm sorry for making you wait, Eunha-ya."

"No. Don't be sorry. This is nothing compared to what I did to you last time. I'm so sorry for forgetting our date and making you wait for me under the rain. I'm so sorry, Sowon unnie." Eunha said seriously and I squeezed her right hand that's lying on the table.

Eunha already apologized to me about our failed date last Saturday but she's still guilty about it. I understand that maybe she's too stressed in school works and some of her personal issues that's why she forgot that she messaged me to meet her at the park that day. I'm not mad at her, what's important is she's here in front of me now.

"It's okay, Eunha. Stop feeling guilty. I'm completely fine now." I said assuring her.

"But...okay." Eunha said with a big sigh making me squeezed her hand again. "Let me just treat you today, okay? Let's eat ice cream and watch movie. Let's watch an action movie, Sowon unnie." Eunha said excitedly then clapped her hands. Some people inside the library looked at her and say 'ssshhh' to her.Eunha and I both apologized.

"You are so cute, Eunha. Okay, let's go now." I fixed the books in our desk when I felt Eunha's hand took off my nerdy glasses. I looked at her but because of my poor eyesight, I only saw a blurry princess in front of me."Eunha, gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter