Eunha's Guest/s

Love Me Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunha's Guest/s

Sowon's POV

I smiled when I saw Eunha standing in front of me. I am currently sitting on one of the swings inside the park then she sat on the other swing next to me.

"Sowon unnie. I'm sorry, I'm late."

"It's okay. I am happy that you are here beside me now, Eunha." I said then leaned my head on Eunha's shoulder. I interlocked our fingers together and closed my eyes. Everything is perfect everytime we're together.

"Sowon unnie, are you feeling sleepy?" I heard Eunha asked.

"I'm not a sleepyhead like you, Eunha-ya. I just want to cherish this moment with you." I said and just enjoy her warmth. I am happy whenever we're together and I could not ask for more. All I need is her, her attention, her warmth and her love. I know I am not perfect but because of her, I feel so complete.

"Are you happy with me, Sowon unnie?" Eunha asked.

"Yes, Eunha-ya. Just love me right forever." I said then looked straight in her eyes. Her eyes looks so beautiful just like her pretty face. "I love you, Jung Eunha."

I slowly leaned my face closer to her then closed my eyes. I want to taste her lips and show my love for her but before our lips touch, a heavy rain started to pour down making us both shocked. 

I took off my jacket then covered it above our heads. "Why did it rain so hard today?"

"I don't know. Let's go before we catch a cold, Sowon unnie." Eunha asked gripping my hand as we both stand up.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"My apartment unit is just near here so let's go there." Eunha said making me blushed. I feel happy and excited to be her house guest today.

Eunha wrapped one of her hand on my waist as we both run outside the park. I keep on smiling and stealing glances on her pretty face.

-------------------------

"You don't have a maid? Are you all alone here?" I asked when I realized that I saw no one inside except Eunha and I.

Eunha just smiled at me as she gave me a cup of coffee. We are now sitting on a sofa inside her apartment unit. I don't know that she's just living all alone.

"Aren't you scared to stay here all alone?" I asked worriedly.

"No. This

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter