Untitled

Love Me Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Untitled

A/N: I Can't Think Of A Title, Kekeke . Just keep reading. ;-)

--------------------

Sowon's POV

The graduation of Yerin and I will happen soon. I'm so excited but sad at the same time because I will leave this school soon. This school gave me a lot of happy and painful memories that I all cherished a lot. I'm happy because I've met new friends in this school and...I met here my angel.

"Sowon unnie and I will go to a University soon. We can no longer eat lunch with all of you inside the school, guys." Yerin said then whined like a kid making me smile.

I will really miss spending time with them inside the school but we will all stay friends no matter where I go.

Yuju and Sinb just shoved french fries inside Yerin's mouth to shut her up making Umji, Sana and Dahyun just laughed at them. We are all eating at the canteen now like how we always do. I looked around and felt sad cause Eunha is not here again. She became our friend again but I can still feel that she's still awkward with us esp. to Yuju and I.

I want to bring our closeness back but I think, she really needs more time to bring back her old self again. I really missed her old self even if she keeps on complementing herself whenever we're together. I really missed her cuteness, her laugh and her self-praise but I will just let her heal herself like how she told me last time. She told me that she needs some more time to fix her broken self and she really wants to be worthy of my love making me happy. I'm glad that Eunha wants to take more time to find herself and to be worthy of my love again. I really hope that she can finally give me the love that I deserve. I won't mind waiting for her cause she's the only one I want to spend my whole life with.

"Sowon unnie will graduate soon so it means...she and Sinb will get married soon?" Sana said teasingly making Umji and Sinb throw fries on her.

I already told them that my arrange marriage with Sinb is already cancelled so I won't get married to her after graduation. Besides, I only want Eunha to become my wife.

"Umji, are you affected by Sana unnie's joke? So it means...we're official lovers now?" Sinb asked Umji excitedly but my cousin just stick her tongue out for her. They are both childish.

"Nope. If you can't wait any longer for my love then stop courting me and leave me alone, Hwang." Umji said coldly making all of us shocked. Sinb looks sad and was about to run away when Eunha came and stopped her from going anywhere.

"What's going on here?" Eunha asked confused while holding Sinb's left arm.

"Eunha unnie, Umji...."

Sinb hugged Eunha tightly making me jealous. Umji pouted and pulled Sinb away from Eunha.

"What? I thought you don't love me, Umji? Are you tired of me now?" Sinb asked like a hurt child. It's funny how the queenbee can act cutely just because of Umji.

"Stop acting like a child, Sinb. You are so immature. Why do you keep on misinterpreting every words I said to you?" Umji said looking straight in Sinb's eyes. Their love-hate relationship looks so cute.

"Really? So it means I can still court you, Umji?" Sinb asked with a smile on her face now then Umji just smiled at her.

Sinb was about to hug my cousin but Dahyun beat her to do it. She hugged Umji and Sana followed making the queenbee gave them the deadliest glare ever. I just smiled at them and stare on my angel again. I saw Eunha glanced at Yuju who is sitting beside Yerin with her poker face. I stand up and hold one of Eunha's hand making her surprised. When our eyes met, I gave her my most beautiful smile. I don't want her to be sad and worry anymore.

"Join us in our lunch, Eunha-ya. Yerin and I will leave this school soon so please, let's all spend our last remaining days in the school altogether." I said smiling to Eunha. She looked at Yerin who is staring back at her.

I can sense some nervousness from Yerin everytime Eunha will look at her. Her worry increases w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter