Too Much

Love Me Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Too Much

Yerin's POV

I can't believe that Eunha-ssi and Sinb had a deal in exchange of Yuju's scholarship. I already forgive Sinb for the bullying games she did with Sowon unnie but this time, I can't take it anymore.

"Yerin-ah, you're late." Sana said as I walked closer to them. She, Dahyun and Sinb are sitting on a bench in the campus.

I glared at Sinb but she just looked at me emotionless. I can't believe that I became friends to this stupid and heartless girl. I pulled the friendship bracelet that Sinb gave to me when I became part of her group. Sana and Dahyun were shocked as they saw the beads of the broken bracelet now on the floor. Sinb just looked at me with her poker face.

"Yah, Yerin unnie. Why did you.." Dahyun said but Sinb didn't let her finish.

"Let us talk. Leave Yerin unnie and I alone, Sana unnie and Dahyun." Sinb said not looking straight into my eyes. Sana and Dahyun looked at Sinb and I confused before walking away. I just glared at Sinb. "I know you hate me now, Yerin unnie. I can't blame you because...I don't really deserve a good friend like you."

"How could you do that, Sinb? I never said anything to you when you started your bullying games with Sowon unnie. I was happy cause Sowon unnie met Eunha-ssi during those times and made her happy but...I can't believe that Eunha-ssi is also your puppet to fool Sowon unnie. Are you happy now for ruining our lives? Did you have fun?!" I shouted at her and tears started to roll down my eyes. I wiped my tears cause the girl in front of me doesn't worth my tears. I thought she will finally change but...she's too much. I don't want to be her friend anymore."Are you going to play your stupid bullying games to me now? Go on and have fun. I hope you will finally get your own karma soon, queenbee."

"I already did. My own karma is losing the people I really cared for. I lost Umji and now...I lost you, Yerin unnie." Sinb said with tears in her eyes. She cared about Umji and me? I laughed bitterly at her.

"Really? Stop fooling me with all of your lies, Sinb. I don't want to believe in you anymore."

I turned my back on Sinb then walked away from her. My tears keep on falling while I walked into the hallway. My mind is in a mess right now. I bumped into someone and was surprised when I saw Yuju. She's the reason why Eunha-ssi agreed with the deal she had with Sinb.

"Yerin unnie? Are you okay? Why are you crying?" Yuju asked. She sounded really worried making me smile bitterly.

"Yuju, tell me the truth. Do you know about it? Do you know about the deal Eunha-ssi had with Sinb in exchange of your scholarship? Do you? Tell me!" I shouted at her cause I feel so frustrated. I pity Sowon unnie and Umji, I hate Sinb and Eunha-ssi but please, don't let me hate you too, Yuju.

Yuju looked away from me and I was shocked. She knew about this too? "Why are you not answering? Tell me the truth, Yuju-ya. Are you also part of the bul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter