Victim

Love Me Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Victim

When Sowon entered the school ground, she noticed the weird stares of everyone to her. Sure, she looks like a nerd wearing thick glasses and carrying books but she's like this since before but this is the first time a lot of students looked at her with fear or disgust in their eyes.

"Watch out!"

Sowon heard someone shouted from her back and when she turned around, an egg smashed on her glasses. Everyone was surprised so is Sowon.

What's happening? Is she being bullied now? Sowon can't think of a proper reason why she deserves to be the victim now.

"Just run away!"

Sowon heard some concerned students screamed so she did run away.but four male students blocked her way making her stay on her spot.

"Give way!. The queenbee is coming!"

Someone shouted and everyone give way to the queenbee together with her friends. Yerin was so surprised when she saw Sowon standing in front of them with a dirty uniform from the broken egg. Sowon looked at Yerin hoping for help but Yerin is too afraid and just looked away from her trying to hide the tears that's threatening to fall down from her eyes.

Sowon felt so much pain in her heart. Not because she's being bullied but because her own bestfriend can't stand for her. She felt so pathetic and betrayed.

 "Look who's the new victim now. Congratulations, Kim Sojung-ssi." Sinb said with an annoying smirk present on her face. "Everyone, from now on, you can play with Ms. Nerd inside the school. Let's all have fun!"Sinb shouted happily making some students cheered while others felt pity to Sowon and cursed Sinb to themselves. Sinb looked back at Sowon with her cold eyes and smirked once more.

"what did I do to you, Hwang Sinb?" Sowon asked but the queenbee just glared at her before walking passed her.

When Yerin passed next to Sowon, she heard her whispered 'I'm sorry' then just followed Sinb and her two other friends without looking back at her.

Sowon's tears finally rolled down  from her eyes. She doesn't know why this happened to her. All she wants to do is finished her study in this school without being the victim of the bullying games of Sinb but this happened to her.

But what hurts the most is her bestfriend Yerin can't even stand for her.

------------------------------------------

"Why Sowon-ssi? You know that she's the star student of this school and her father is one of the best business tycoons here in South Korea, right? Aren't you afraid what will happen if Mr. Kim find out that his only heiress is getting bullied because of you?" Dahyun asked looking at Sinb.

Sinb with her fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter