Infatuation Or Love?

Love Me Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Infatuation Or Love?

Umji's POV

I smiled when I saw Sinb scolded the three students who just dropped their trash at the campus. It's cute to see that the old badass queenbee is now a peace officer and a disciplinarian inside the school. I feel proud as I saw her improvement almost everyday. She's still childish and annoying but at least, she's no longer playing her stupid bullying games. I'm happy that she finally learned her own lessons.

I am on the second floor of one of the school buildings looking down the campus. I can't stop smiling as I stare on Sinb's pretty face.

"You look so in love with her, Umji."

I was shocked when I heard someone talk. I looked beside me and saw Yuju unnie standing beside me with a smile on her face as she stares on me. I cleared my throat and looked away from her.

"What are you saying, Yuju unnie?" I said then puffed my cheeks cutely to hide my embarrassment.

"Stop lying, Umji. I know you really love Sinb but just feeling afraid to love her because of all her stupid acts before." Yuju unnie said. I sighed cause Yuju unnie is right.

I really want to be Sinb's girlfriend but I'm afraid to give my whole heart to her. I'm afraid thinking that maybe, one day, she will hurt me again.

What if she's just attracted to me and doesn't really love me?

Infatuation is very different from love and I'm afraid to think that Sinb's feelings for me is only infatuation and not really love.

"Stop feeling afraid, Umji. If you will keep on having second thoughts for accepting Sinb's love to you, it was better to be honest to her. Just tell her that you cannot love her the way that she expects

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter