Scared To Love You

Love Me Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Scared To Love You

Umji's POV

My eyes are fixed at the teacher in front but my mind is on the person sitting behind me. It is so hard to be in one classroom with the person you don't want to see the most. I keep on ignoring her presence everyday and it's slowly killing me. I don't understand why I'm feeling this way.

"Can we...talk after class? I need to tell you something, Umji-ya."

I heard Sinb's voice. I ignored her like how I did almost everyday. There is nothing to talk about. I've had enough of her lies and games.

"Please, let's talk. Let me talk with you again, Umji. I...I missed you."

I was shocked when I heard Sinb's crying voice. I noticed that our teacher and all of our classmates are looking at Sinb now, they all looked surprised. I fight the urge to look behind me. I don't want to care about her anymore.

"Ms. Hwang? Are you okay? Why are you crying?" The teacher asked and I was surprised. She's crying? Is this true or she's doing her acting again? I can't even tell if she's showing the truth or not.

"I'm...sorry, Mr. Park."

Everyone was shocked cause this is the first time Sinb apologized. She never apologized even to teachers because she's the spoiled brat queenbee. I want to believe that she really changed like what Yerin unnie told me but...It is so hard for me to trust this girl.

"I-It's okay, Ms. Hwang. Do you want to go out to have some space on your own?"

As usual. The teachers will always be so kind to her. I sighed and just wrote some random thoughts on my notebook. I was shocked when I realized what I've wrote.

'Stop crying, Sinb.'

'You are pretty, queenbee'

'I missed you'

'I think I love you'

I tore the page of my notebook where I wrote those stupid words then sighed heavily. I notice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter