Not An Update

Love Me Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi, my dear readers. I just want to give you some truths behind this story. I know a lot of you wanted to change Sowon's personality into something better for her own good. You want Sowon 2.0 because she's a martyr in love in this story. And I know that Eunha's actions here esp for Sowon are all confusing. I want you to know that this story really focus in Sowon's martyr love for Eunha who can't give her the right kind of love she truly deserves.

Let me tell you that this story should end a long time ago but because of my readers, I keep on adding twists and turns to make this story more longer. My original plan for this story is it will already end after Sowon find out about Eunbis deal and EunJu's relationship. Sowon will forgive Eunha but the latter can't forgive herself and she can't choose Sowon over Yuju who's the real one who owns her heart. So in the end, WonHa will go to their own different paths away from each others after Sowon's graduation. Sowon will start a new chapter of her life in a university but, Jung Eunha will always own a special place inside her heart.

I originally planned a sad love story for WonHa but because of my loyal and supportive readers, I've changed some plots and in the end, make this story a little more longer. I know my last update is so sad but...

 

 

 

 

I'll promise you a HAPPY ENDING for Sowon and Eunha's love story in this fic. ;) 

 

Thanks for all the support,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter