Love Again?

Love Me Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Love Again?

"Yuju! Sinb!"

Umji and Sowon was shocked when Yerin shouted Yuju and Sinb's name. They looked behind them and saw Yuju and Sinb walking closer to them. They are inside an amusement park cause Yerin invited them to had some fun this weekend.

Yerin run to Yuju and hugged her tight. Umji looked at Sinb and saw the latter glaring at the YeJu couple before looking back at her and smiled. Sowon just smiled when she saw YeJu and UmB acting like sweet couples in front of her. She remembered Eunha again and smiled bitterly as she felt pain in her heart again.

"What should we ride first? Do you want to try the roller coaster, Umji?" Sinb asked as she hold Umji's hand who smiled back at her and intertwined their fingers together. Yerin whined making the maknaes glared at her.

"But Yuju is afraid of heights." Yerin said with a pout.

"As far as I remember, you are afraid of heights too, Yerin unnie." Umji said looking at Yerin.

"Yes but I can ride roller coaster unlike Yuju. She's always feeling nervous, right Yuju?" Yerin asked as she hold Yuju's right hand. Yuju just smiled at her.

"I will feel scared but with you by my side, I will feel safe, Yerin unnie." Yuju said sweetly before kissing Yerin's right cheek making the latter grinned and blushed. Sinb looks envious and looked at Umji with her lips pouting.

"Why are you looking at me like that, Sinb?" Umji asked confused.

"Can I kiss your cheek too, Umji?" Sinb asked making Umji blushed. Umji then looked down and nodded her head shyly. Sinb looks shocked.

"Is that a...y-yes, Umji?" Sinb asked nervously.

Umji looked at Sinb's eyes and nodded shyly again. Sinb nervously leaned her face closer to Umji and kissed her left cheek. They looked at each others then both smiled before looking away with a blush on both of their cheeks. Yuju just smiled at them before looking at Sowon who's just looking at them with a straight face. Yuju let go of Yerin's hand and walked closer to Sowon. They stare on each others eyes and both smiled.

"Don't worry, Sowon unnie. We are here as a group and we will never leave you behind. Don't feel sad and lonely again, Sowon unnie." Yuju said to Sowon who smiled at her then nodded.

At the end, they all decided to enter the haunted house booth first.

-----------

Sowon's POV

The lovebirds can't stop flirting in front of me making me more envious and feeling lonely again. I'm happy cause they are all happy in love together but...I hope, I can feel love again. I can't stop remembering Eunha esp our last date here in this amusement park. She left me with a lot of beautiful memories making it more harder for me t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter