Jealous

Love Me Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jealous

"Let's go home now, Eunha." Yuju said as she hold Eunha's hand. She pulled her but Eunha shook her head. They are standing on the campus and was about to go home. Yuju looked at Eunha confused. "Why? Do you have other things to do in this school?"

"No, Yuju. I...I am waiting for Sowon unnie. We are always leaving this school together." Eunha said making Yuju sad and let go of her hand. Eunha looks guilty and hold both of Yuju's hand. "Look at me, Yuju. Please?"

Yuju looked at Eunha and the latter smiled at her. Eunha caressed the left cheek of Yuju then fixed her bangs. "I know this is hard for you but...please, don't give up on us. It will end soon. Trust me."

"I trust you but...how long will I keep on waiting? You are mine Eunha but...it looks like you are not mine but Sowon unnie's property. I love you and I want to shout it to the world. I want them to know that I'm your real girlfriend and not that...nerd."

Eunha was shocked that Yuju called Sowon nerd. Maybe, she's really hurt because their relationship is still a secret inside the school and Eunha needs to be with Sowon a lot of times inside the school.

"I'm sorry for hurting you. Let's meet tomorrow, okay? I love you, Yuju." Eunha said then kissed both of Yuju's hands before leaving Yuju alone on the campus.

Yuju sighed then sat down on a bench. She feels scared and jealous thinking that Eunha is spending time with Sowon. She knows that Eunha really loves her but she doesn't want to share her with anyone. She wants Eunha to be hers only.

"Why are you sitting there alone, Yuju?"

Yuju looked up and saw Yerin standing in front of her. Yerin is one of her good friends esp. inside the school but she can't help but feel guilty whenever she saw Yerin and Sowon. She knows about the deal Eunha and Sinb had in exchange of her scholarship. Eunha agreed on that deal just to save her but she knows that Eunha is always feeling guilty whenever she's with Sowon. They both wish that the bullying games and the arrange marriage will all ends.

"Are you okay, Yuju? Why you look sad again?" Yerin asked confused.

Yuju forced a smile. "I'm fine, Yerin unnie. I'm just tired. I want to go home now."

"Really? Don't you like to...eat something before you go home? My treat." Yerin said showing her eyesmile and Yuju smiled. She's happy that whenever Yerin saw her looking sad, that girl will do everything to make her smile.

"Thanks, Yerin unnie."

"So...is that a yes?" Yerin asked and Yuju nodded at her while smiling. Yerin clapped her hands cheerfully making Yuju chuckled. "Good. Now, let's go, Choi Yuju."

"Sure, Jung Yerin."

Yuju stand up and linked an arm with Yerin. They looked at each others then laughed as they exit the school ground.

-------------------------------

Sowon's POV

I smiled as I saw Eunha walking closer to me. I am standing in one corner ignoring the weird stares I get from the other students in the hallway. The bullying still continues but not as frequent as before. Maybe, it is because of Eunha's impact.

"Sowon unnie, are you okay? Did they bully you again?" Eunha asked as she came close to me. I smiled at her and shook my head. I got thrown by crumpled papers a while ago and got tripped three times but I don't want Eunha to worry so I lied to her. She smiled and hold my other hand as we walked away.

"Eunha-ya. My dad will come home next week. He's having a business trip in the US and I already told him about us. He wants to meet you next week, Eunha-ya."

Eunha stopped walking and she looked at me surprised. I smiled at her and interlocked our fingers together. "Don't be nervous. I'm sure he will like you."

"Uh...I'm sorry Sowon unnie but...I can't meet your father next week. My...parents will come home next week so...I don't think I can meet your dad." Eunha said and I saw her bit her lower lip. She looks guilty and I just smiled at he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter