Back To You

Love Me Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Back To You

Eunha's POV

I run away and went to the rooftop deck where I sat down and cry my heart out. I thought I will be fine when I saw Yuju and Sowon unnie again but I was wrong. I should be happy for Yuju cause she had new friends now and Yerin-ssi can always make her smile but...there are times that I still regret losing her. I don't know if I don't love her anymore like how I felt to her before but, seeing her happy with someone else is making me swallowed myself in guilt and regret. I know she broke up with me to spend more time in reflection. One month have passed already but I'm still unsure of what I really feel inside my heart.

When I saw Sowon unnie too, I felt guilty again and wants to run away from her as soon as possible. I know I'm such a coward to keep on running away from all of them but what can I do? Until now, I'm still afraid to love again. I'm afraid to open my heart for Sowon unnie because I'm afraid of hurting her again. I keep on telling myself that maybe, I don't deserve both Sowon unnie and Yuju so it was better that I will just stay away from them. I really want to leave them to start a new chapter of my life without them. I know I am stupid and coward to just run away and escape from all the problems I made in this school. I just don't know what to do anymore.

The door opened making me stopped from crying. I should have lock that stupid door. I looked at the doorway and saw Sowon unnie standing there with tears on her eyes. She was about to step closer from me but I stopped her.

"Don't. Don't come near me again, Sowon unnie. Just leave me alone."

Sowon unnie didn't listen to me and continue stepping forward at me making me more nervous. I glared at her but she doesn't care and just kneeled in front of me.

Why is she so stupid? She should be mad at me, she should hate me and stay away from me after all the pains I've caused her but why is she doing this?

I did everything to avoid and push you away Sowon unnie just to save you from falling in love with me again but...why are you doing this?

"I can't leave you. How can I leave you when I know to myself that I can't step out of your world, Eunha? I know I'm such a fool to keep holding on to you and stay in love with you but...I will be the most stupid person if I lied to myself that I don't love you anymore, my angel." Sowon unnie said m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter